4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Art seems strangely appealing... Or I'm probably just sick of most games having almost the same models :KEK:

'Female Protagonist'

And thank G 'I'm' not the one being cuckolded, not in the mood for that ngl. :HideThePain:

Edit: I'm only playing on phone with JoiPlay so... What the duck are the controls :KEK:

Edit2: Finished the game in it's current state already, I guess this would be a pretty short one, I wonder how you'll incorporate the vagrant with this.

The settings is cliche but I guess there's nothing we can do about that. Art is really nice IMO, Scenes are okay albeit it was lacking, I mean I was like "That's it?" but I guess it was understandable since this was like a Demo ngl. But then again I would say it's fine if we take into account the things we needed to do to get the scenes...
I don't mind grinding or walking all over the place as long as the H-scene was worth it after everything you had to do to get it, know what I'm saying? That's what makes good H-game differ from bad ones IMO.

Besides that, great game, looking forward for more.
Specially in the H-scene department during penetration and such.

Have I already told you how I liked the Art though? :KEK:

Last edited:

EcchiFox

May 13, 2018
Shouldn't this be tagged under NTR considering the description?
" Will she be able to help her Husband? or will she be caught on those Corrupted Desires. "
Pretty sure a lot of the games w the same lines have NTR.

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
man, the art is definetly good....
hope i can support it easily on patreon but indonesia overcomplicated stuff is killing me....

Opaquest

May 5, 2021
Can someone help me, why nw.js app didn't show the entire map on the screen, only the character?

SCALIGUN

Jun 18, 2023
This game is fine. I hope that in the future the animations will be improved, add more wings that need to be animated as well as new wings. And by the way, it's not too much to ask, please, for a gallery mode. They wouldn't give me the saves in the game for so many scenes. Keep it up. I hope for new projects from you in the future, good work.

Nov 22, 2021
So review so far. I'm liking the game - story is what I'd expect of a game like this, and the art is quite nice actually. MC is hot and gold studded dick is funny.

obv only a0.1v but my biggest gripe is that in the Mayor route - we time skip 20 days into the future to where she's already fallen. It would be hot and nice to see some more days down that route, such as when she gets fucked properly for the first time or when she succumbs to the mayors cock fully.

But overall good game and I'm watching where it goes.

lewdzz_

Nov 1, 2021
This game looks awesome! I'm super excited to download it and try it out. The art style seems pretty unique and there are never enough games using pixel art.

Reactions: rekuda
4.00 star(s) 9 Votes