4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
The pixel art style reminds me a lot of Stardew Valley hahaha, the truth is that for a very early version I liked it a lot; maybe the only thing I didn't like about the game were the nipple piercings, but that's something personal of mine.

I'm looking forward to see your future projects. Good luck

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
I kind of enjoyed this, wish there was more freedom in the game aside from route locking but either way the art is really good!

IMnotBUCK

Apr 15, 2018
oh i love this,waiting for more content,i just hope each ending has longer story. I have question, does Mayor,Merchant & Vagrant just a placeholder name or their fixed name? btw i like your art style.
it's just a placeholder for now

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
It looks promising, I would add a missions section, I got lost and didn't know what to do haha. Also that the dialogues are not cut off, that is, the full text appears. And finally, repeat images or rather, make a gif to pass it off as an animation.
And back to the beginning, it looks promising.

Feb 10, 2022
The artstyle is amazing even the game itself is very stylised using assets which u quite like, I hope there's more more variety of people she can have sex with in the future and some customisation like ability to wear different clothes etc.

Feb 7, 2018
Honestly rooting for the rich guy here, because I dont know what kind of messed up childhood you need to have to make you think its a good idea to add piercings to your penis
The dude went "YOLO, if I am not willing to hurt my penis, I don't deserve to cuck other men!" and then lived up to his own standards. A man with a WILL of steel in other words.

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes