4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

kucingshit

Dec 2, 2018
wow.. still v0.1 and looking from spoiler art, this game looks like already got more content if compared with other koikatsu rpgm :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Aton

Prince Vevit

Jul 5, 2021
Absolutely phenomenal art of the female lead, superbly erotic. Equal and opposite art of the males, uniquely disturbing. Good quality art all around!

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Ok, reading synopsis i realised that i actually want a game where The Husband™ is actually an asshole. I only saw ONE NTR game with this kind of premise

Reactions: GabbuXul

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
looks nice but i'm getting sick of these games with husband and wife but they dont wear rings. immersion ruined
actually a point its rare that the ring of husband and wife is played with in the NTR medium. like symbolicly laying of the ring to show she commits for another

Reactions: starcreater

nekomaid

Feb 24, 2022
Anyone having problems using d-pad in joiplay, cause mine doesn't work. Touch control is fine tho

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptedDesires-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

LIONHART47

Jun 4, 2023
oh i love this,waiting for more content,i just hope each ending has longer story. I have question, does Mayor,Merchant & Vagrant just a placeholder name or their fixed name? btw i like your art style.

Regza

Dec 13, 2021
Honestly rooting for the rich guy here, because I dont know what kind of messed up childhood you need to have to make you think its a good idea to add piercings to your penis

• Love
Reactions: Candy1970
4.00 star(s) 9 Votes