wytchfyre

Jun 5, 2017
is there only the house? i cant figure out how to goto the school..nm...i checked out the image files...scenes stop after a while...wish i knew how to repair the robot, join the sisters etc...but not implemented i see

Last edited:
Reactions: RavagerKilo

Annsomni

Dec 30, 2016
Soooo... I made some test with the qsp version and I must say, it's better than I first thought. Because the whole thing depend on the user's browser and most people have a decent browser, I can use html5 and css3 with some nasty javascript so it can look good.

My only problem is that I dulplicated the files, cleared out than used, so it's not a clean set up and that's bothers me. Hope I can reach Avenger somehow so he can answer some question.

Anyway look good for now, so I can start to organize my sketches

test.jpg

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
Much respect. I really enjoyed the game previously and am looking forward to what you come up with.

blackjack161

Apr 12, 2017
Soooo... I made some test with the qsp version and I must say, it's better than I first thought. Because the whole thing depend on the user's browser and most people have a decent browser, I can use html5 and css3 with some nasty javascript so it can look good.

My only problem is that I dulplicated the files, cleared out than used, so it's not a clean set up and that's bothers me. Hope I can reach Avenger somehow so he can answer some question.

Anyway look good for now, so I can start to organize my sketches

View attachment 7874
tell me when the new update comes man love the work i think u can go to avenger patreon and ask him there

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Soooo...
CUT
Are you really considering to restart the project? :eazyHype:

The concept of the first was outstanding. When you have the same amount of content than the HTML version, IMHO you can easily go on patreon for financial support. if you not have time/feel 100% in the project you can set the donation for major release and avoid the pressure of the monthly deadline.

Reactions: spandex

Annsomni

Dec 30, 2016
Yeah, I really considering to restart the project. Looks like I can ask a friend for a scanner, not the best, but it's better than nothing. But, because no tablet, I can't color it for now (Pain in the ass with mouse that many picture). I already have some character portrait and some event, but everybody needs to keep in mind that fully finish the whole family line isn't one or two week, more like 2-3 month. Negative effect of the hand drawing art.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Keep in mind that Avenger speaks Russian only, so getting coding help might be a little cumbersome.
If you're looking for QSP snippets and practices:
1. You can always post here (me/ace/Quacker/etc.) could help.
2a. Have a look at which has a nicely written guide for QSP.
2b. Contacting the GirlLife guys directly on tfgames could also give you valuable assistance (bonus: they speak proper English).

Also, thank you for trying to reboot this. The initial version had one of the best UIs among Twine games.

klang

Aug 15, 2016
QSP is kinda a shit engine, though. HTML is easier for most people to use, QSP is mostly just Russians.

blackjack161

Apr 12, 2017
Yeah, I really considering to restart the project. Looks like I can ask a friend for a scanner, not the best, but it's better than nothing. But, because no tablet, I can't color it for now (Pain in the ass with mouse that many picture). I already have some character portrait and some event, but everybody needs to keep in mind that fully finish the whole family line isn't one or two week, more like 2-3 month. Negative effect of the hand drawing art.
any news for the release day ??

Annsomni

Dec 30, 2016
thanks just give me heads up
No prob.... and I hope it wasn't a false information because recently, I started an English course and it looks like, I can get a freelancer job to create a website which gives some money, so I can buy a new computer.
So... Yay, I guess. It's good that my poor English becomes a little better (I hope) and the new computer... but I don't know what's happening in the following months.

Reactions: spandex

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
@Annsomni Are you still working at the project?
Only a yes will be more than enough to make me happy. I know that it takes time.

Annsomni

Dec 30, 2016
@Annsomni Are you still working at the project?
Yes, I am. I guess a little detail doesn't hurt:
  • I rewrote the beginning because the separation of the game
  • I almost finished writing every event for the twins
  • Same with mother
  • I wrote some events for Billy (younger brother)
  • I realized that repairing the robot is a problem (because in part 1 you can't get the money)
  • My head is full with Present Simple, Present Progressive, Past Simple, Adverbs of frequency and puppies... lots of puppies

The biggest problem is: the f***ing pictures. No money, no time. I don't know, maybe I just finish part 1 with stolen pictures and sometimes, I replace them with my drawings. I tried to avoid this but...

Reactions: Throwaway13031980

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Yes, I am. I guess a little detail doesn't hurt:
  • I rewrote the beginning because the separation of the game
  • I almost finished writing every event for the twins
  • Same with mother
  • I wrote some events for Billy (younger brother)
  • I realized that repairing the robot is a problem (because in part 1 you can't get the money)
  • My head is full with Present Simple, Present Progressive, Past Simple, Adverbs of frequency and puppies... lots of puppies

The biggest problem is: the f***ing pictures. No money, no time. I don't know, maybe I just finish part 1 with stolen pictures and sometimes, I replace them with my drawings. I tried to avoid this but...
:eazyHype:
i can barely image how long could be drawing all the images required.
moreover your choice of images and manip in the old version was perfect imho, so i don't mind the idea to use stolen images.
however it is your game :)