Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
really cool html or qsp thowi think flash would be better

exter

May 29, 2017

The biggest problem is: the f***ing pictures. No money, no time. I don't know, maybe I just finish part 1 with stolen pictures and sometimes, I replace them with my drawings. I tried to avoid this but...
I second what @wep said on that! I really liked your choice of characters and pictures, also i personally prefer real pictures before drawn ones so i kinda hope you will stick to those eventually :coldsweat:. Anyways i'm looking forward for a new version

klang

Aug 15, 2016
really cool html or qsp thowi think flash would be better
Flash is a shitshow for memory and security, and more and more browsers are either deprecating it or stopping support all together. Anything (worthwhile) you can do in flash, you can do in HTML5.

Reactions: Banzay

ninjasmurf73

Nov 18, 2017
One of the best erotic games of all time. Absolutely wish someone would get the okay from Vestige to pick this up and finish it. Although it does say abandoned, there is still a lot of play time to it. Check it out.

Gasai

Jul 6, 2018
bump?
Never played it but since a comment above says its great...i would really like someone to pick it up lol. Dying to play but dont want to start an incomplete game but...one of the best games on here? Dying to play.

Jan 8, 2021
Any news about this game? I only found out about it recently and I instantly thought that it was one of the best looking HTML games that I have seen. Reading through the comments here it seems like the developer gave it a shot again, but even that was a couple of years ago

Reactions: twistyfun69

ninjasmurf73

Nov 18, 2017
Any news about this game? I only found out about it recently and I instantly thought that it was one of the best looking HTML games that I have seen. Reading through the comments here it seems like the developer gave it a shot again, but even that was a couple of years ago
Unfortunately no luck on someone picking this up and completing it. I check from time to time because this was one of my favs

Reactions: twistyfun69

ZiggyVentura

Sep 19, 2023
How to go to anywhere apart from house. Mobile version guide please?
They're just empty setplaces, and the only the first stage of your sister's corruption (they shamelessly get each other off) exists, but you can't do anything with it... or rather them.