3.80 star(s) 28 Votes

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
:unsure:Interesting, my friend, Leon begged Leon foro_O forgiveness, you must have made a mistake:eek::ROFLMAO:
My friend! You're not a good person after all! Because I had to change the logo because of you! I will not threaten like you, but I will get into the essence of events! According to the text: Leon didn't just wipe his pants on his knees! Leon acknowledged his family's responsibility for the disasters of Alan's family! And Alan relented and agreed to work together! Great! But there was a question about the sequence of events! Alan fell into a trap and everyone found out about it! On the same day, Clara fell into a trap and only Leon knows about it! Only after both traps were triggered did Leon kneel down! The conclusion is this: Leon is very smart and decided to play it safe! Leon hopes that Alan will relent and let his guard down! Further events confirm this version! But for what purpose did Leon get close to Clara? Revenge? Sex? A career? We must wait for the next step... Below is a photo of Leon and what else..:rolleyes:;):ROFLMAO:

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I really enjoy the game so I went over to Patreon to support the developer. Wow. He has a $100 top tier which he only allows two people to get. It then jumps down to a $30 tier and then $15. The problem I had was it was confusing to when you would get the release. He said the $30 tier gets it 3 days before the $15 tier but doesn't say if the $30 tier gets it immediately. If that's true I'd support him for $15 but if it's not, I'm not going to spend $15 to wait a while for the release. If anybody here is a supporter can you answer that question? Thanks. And this brings up another question for all the developers. I've always wondered if you charged just $10 for an immediate release would you get more supporters than if you had a $30 and then a week later released to the next level and then another week for the next level.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I really enjoy the game so I went over to Patreon to support the developer. Wow. He has a $100 top tier which he only allows two people to get. It then jumps down to a $30 tier and then $15. The problem I had was it was confusing to when you would get the release. He said the $30 tier gets it 3 days before the $15 tier but doesn't say if the $30 tier gets it immediately. If that's true I'd support him for $15 but if it's not, I'm not going to spend $15 to wait a while for the release. If anybody here is a supporter can you answer that question? Thanks. And this brings up another question for all the developers. I've always wondered if you charged just $10 for an immediate release would you get more supporters than if you had a $30 and then a week later released to the next level and then another week for the next level.
Well I’m a patron of wack daddy “her desire” which has monthly updates too, but how he does it is by each day is a tier so first tier day is 100 2nd day is 20 third is 10 then 7 then 5and then 3 then public, so I get it on the 3rd day since I’m on $10 tier

Last edited:
Reactions: Chaosguy

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
100$ tier get it immediately no matter whether you are a new subscriber or not. 30$ tier also gets you the update immediately if you are subbing to the 30$ tier for at least the 2nd time. But if you are new, you get it after 2 days.

But now that more than 2 days is already over since release, you will get it immediately no matter whether you are new or old sub.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
100$ tier get it immediately no matter whether you are a new subscriber or not. 30$ tier also gets you the update immediately if you are subbing to the 30$ tier for at least the 2nd time. But if you are new, you get it after 2 days.

But now that more than 2 days is already over since release, you will get it immediately no matter whether you are new or old sub.
Thanks. That answered my question. appreciate the response.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
:unsure:Buddy, you've made a mistake where I'm supposedly threatening you and I'm a bad person:eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm terribly fond of such jokes! And that's why I only said about your nickname with a toothy mouth! A terrible trump card for resolving disputes. It's good that dinosaurs are extinct! I thought about it and decided to take the sly girl at the keyhole! She helps me get into the thick of things!:D:ROFLMAO:;):coffee:

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Lol silence means not leaking spoilers or runing the story before the release that's what I meant.
Silence allows you to penetrate into other people's secrets! A real-life example. The guy came to a neighbor and complained of pain in his right arm. The neighbor was a good doctor and offered to take tests in the prescribed manner! The guy accused the doctor of formalism and left slamming the door! The guy grinned and decided to take tests . The guy poured his urine, his girlfriend's urine, dog's urine, mother's urine and even brake fluid from the car into the glass! The guy came to the doctor again and the doctor announced the diagnosis with a serious look: Your mother has diabetes mellitus. The dog is quite healthy. Your girlfriend is sick and you haven't had sex for 1 month. Three days ago, you received the Corrupt Hearts update! You liked everything so much that you jerk off in the toilet and mumble: Clara! Clara! The toilet is small and you periodically hit the wall with your right elbow! That's why your right arm hurts! My house is quiet, so I can hear everything! The guy was very embarrassed and had already turned to leave! But the doctor added: it's time for you to carry out an audit of the car's braking system! I'm looking forward to updating the game and YOU?:);):(:coffee:

Boobybooba69

May 31, 2022
Silence allows you to penetrate into other people's secrets! A real-life example. The guy came to a neighbor and complained of pain in his right arm. The neighbor was a good doctor and offered to take tests in the prescribed manner! The guy accused the doctor of formalism and left slamming the door! The guy grinned and decided to take tests . The guy poured his urine, his girlfriend's urine, dog's urine, mother's urine and even brake fluid from the car into the glass! The guy came to the doctor again and the doctor announced the diagnosis with a serious look: Your mother has diabetes mellitus. The dog is quite healthy. Your girlfriend is sick and you haven't had sex for 1 month. Three days ago, you received the Corrupt Hearts update! You liked everything so much that you jerk off in the toilet and mumble: Clara! Clara! The toilet is small and you periodically hit the wall with your right elbow! That's why your right arm hurts! My house is quiet, so I can hear everything! The guy was very embarrassed and had already turned to leave! But the doctor added: it's time for you to carry out an audit of the car's braking system! I'm looking forward to updating the game and YOU?:);):(:coffee:
Oh...hh..h..C..Clara... Please update the game:)

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
What if X isn't connected to any of the characters but just wants to bring Specter down like they always say? Conveniently they came upon Clara and her team and wanted to use them. I think that's possible too.

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes