3.80 star(s) 28 Votes

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Obviously unavoidable ntr would mean there can never be a pure faithful path. Its absurd a forum member here even asked about it in a ntr game.
Man I am just gonna say it politely to you...I have been a fan of this game. And i didn't complained even when the game introduced early NTR. However, you have to understand one thing, there will be people who will complain about the game on what they like and what they don't like in the game.

Fine if the story is designed that way, or the developer story telling ways is such where people might not like it then they will complain, and there will be people who will like the story as it is.

Focus of the game might be on different things...Just an example, my focus is on completing the mission and solve the mystery behind X. Obviously if I get a sex scene on the way by corrupting the character, it's a plus point for me. Other people focus is to get into deep dive of character , how the character is, how are they feeling, how they react to different situation based on their nature. Few will be focussed on saving the marriage rather than failling the mission.

Developer cannot cover every aspects of the story within 400 renders (10-15 min of gameplay, on top 30 min not more than that). Just an example, if he develop the update based on on MC feelings and corrupt/faithful path, those MC lovers will like the update. I will not like the update because it will not have anything related to the mystery of X, it will not show why X is trying to disrupt the marriage. And the story related to mission will not be covered properly. If he try to cover half mission/half sex, the update will be shit because neither it will provide proper story episode or proper seduction episode.

He will try to provide mix of everything...in the end some of might like it and some of might not like it. That's the truth.

I can understand you are highly satisfied by all of his updates, but other might not. So their complain is towards the game. Not against individual. Few might need 5 min of seductive dialogue then sex scene and they will be happy...Few might need 10 years of seduction update then sex ...then they will feel like ohh now its a good story of sex...it's on individual appetite..Like this one sex scene has been shown after 2 years and few say ohh it's too early. It happens, they will say only 1.5 years wtf Klara became whore now. but that's their point of view...but to me 2 years of development is too much of a tease and story telling, after that if sex is not shown then story becomes boring. I will not be interested in it...Few will like sex after series of tease like showing boobs, handjob, blowjob etc...if sex is shown directly they will not get satisfied. everyone is different.

In conclusion, my point is try not to force your perspective on everyone, let them say whatever they wanna say and complain ...As a fan you don't hve to fight against each and everyone. You liked it that's what matter. Let other complain about it. It will not change anyone perspective of those who liked it. If developer wanna include their opinion he will, else he will take it as shit and move on lol....as simple as that.....there are many games where people are complaining like come on just show sex, but developer take those opinion as shit and provide tease for next 2 more years lol....but just don't make this thread you know an arena of fighting against all gamers.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I just saw that last update before this one was on May, so I dont think it will have a long story update this one in such a short time of 2 months....let's see how it's going to be...2 months update might feel short. But I will think about to leave perfect marriage and join this VN if the update will be good...that game no matter despite of good story, is extending tease even when majority of his patreon demanding for sex scene...So I will rather quit as a member of that VN and join this one....That VN is bullshit when it comes to sex. only slow corrupt lovers who like extended tease fest will like that game.

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
3.80 star(s) 28 Votes