3.80 star(s) 28 Votes

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Couldn't have said it more right. I was honestly baffled upon seeing peeps here coming up with useless arguments as if we are in an Oscar forum lol and quoting Shakespeare :ROFLMAO:
Shakespeare is quoted by intelligent people and it's not bad! There are no useless arguments, because this is an attempt by a person to explain his position! The game is erotic! Therefore, any actions of the heroes will lead to sex! Hard sex is when Gunnar grabs Clara by the hair and Clara no longer twitches, but just thinks: GOD, how can I look into Alan's eyes now? After drunken sex with Leon, Clara just asked Alan: Do you still love me? After receiving an affirmative answer, Clara decided to move on. And then the aristocrat and part-time minister, Mr. Brown, will be with Clara at negotiations, in high society! Restaurants and other pleasant establishments will prepare Clara for soft sex with a patron! What thoughts will appear in Clara's head is still unclear! Moreover, some other character will appear in the game, which is obliged to influence the fate of Clara! Yeah! He'll probably fuck Clara to pregnancy or death! This is the third type of sex in the game, so far without a name! Well, now it's important not to forget to finally defeat the absolute evil! This is exactly what the game is about!

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes