3.80 star(s) 27 Votes

Momo321

Jul 20, 2017
I loved "Only with consent". I'm also like Joshy in terms of getting the girl in the end.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Part of what I like in that one is that it's not censored. I like manhwas, but the censored images is a real turnoff for me.
The 2 or 3 uncensored ones are my favourites.
Queen Bee is probably my favorite (Although censored)
Do you have any other recommendations besides queen bee and only with consent

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Technically yes but emotionally not yet.
I liked the update. I want to compare Alan and Clara's behavior. Alan showed his inhibition and inability to do romantic sweet things to maintain emotional intimacy with his wife. Alan even allowed himself to tell Clara about the degradation of behavior! To keep a girl like Clara, Alan must definitely flirt with her and arouse emotional interest in himself! So Clara is going to see Alan and Anna kiss anyway? I wonder if Clara will immediately sort things out or hold a grudge in the depths of her heart?:unsure:

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
Maybe within 2 years we'll see her get plowed. Typical slow burn boredom that doesnt need to the typical tease and drag out
if she gets fucked now then you'll most likely expect her to get fucked next update, and the ones after that,, and the next. would be boring. and then what? she'll be like the other women out there begging for cocks at the point which would be boring. we all rather see her get that guilty pleasure, enjoying it but unwillingly just to preserve her pride & dignity and defiantly voicing it at the same time. besides, there's lots of fuck and fuck games in this site you might wanna check those boring stuff while waiting. why get pissed on something you know nothing about?

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I went through the game and saw these screenshots. Damn that Leon, who interrupted the negotiations at the most interesting place! It is very interesting to find out why the disappointed Gunnar declared that the negotiations were not over yet! There is hope that Gunnar and Clara will meet again! Clara is already succumbing to lust and if she believes in Alan's betrayal, she will not be able to resist primitive instincts.;)

zandalari

May 4, 2019
The face of a loser:
View attachment 3510650

"Honey, please,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The MC really is such a fucking bitch in this game. I try to play in a way that would make him trust his wife and win in the end, but that scene just made me lose my motivation. Early game he says she has a high sex drive, now she lives separate from him with all that entails and even when she comes to him for help, he denies her. Can't save the fucking idiot from himself.

On a side note I'm not a huge fan of the early portions when all POV are turned on. If you play with it, the first few jumps are full with nothing but yapyapyap and everyone internalizing every single thought they have. Started to get annoying so I turned it off... and missed every single scene. Really not sure if this is the best design for a game like this, but I also have no real suggestions, so.. carry on, I guess.

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
If I can, I want to give an advice to DEV. Don't leave the choice of different POVs, you risk that a player doesn't play important parts of the story! First round I choosed the MC's POV and I missed all the wife part.
MC POV means you are supposed to miss all parts except the MC. It is a mystery route where you don't know what's happening outside of your perspective. Obviously you can just choose ALL POV if you dont want to miss anything.

• Angry
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
The MC really is such a fucking bitch in this game. I try to play in a way that would make him trust his wife and win in the end, but that scene just made me lose my motivation. Early game he says she has a high sex drive, now she lives separate from him with all that entails and even when she comes to him for help, he denies her. Can't save the fucking idiot from himself.

On a side note I'm not a huge fan of the early portions when all POV are turned on. If you play with it, the first few jumps are full with nothing but yapyapyap and everyone internalizing every single thought they have. Started to get annoying so I turned it off... and missed every single scene. Really not sure if this is the best design for a game like this, but I also have no real suggestions, so.. carry on, I guess.
If you had some patience, you would have seen that the dev changed the style for good after the first v0.1 update.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes