3.80 star(s) 27 Votes

ghost1122

Oct 23, 2019
Would really like to see more scenes like this added to game. Clara sexually harassed at the next board meetings either by Harrison or the new guy Donald Brown in front the staff and of course Alan. Harrison slowly reaches down and unbuttons another button on Clara's blouse and says "There now, don't you feel better? It's so hot in the office. You're okay with this right?"
screenshot0001.png

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Judging by the way the game is developing, Anna won't be really fucked for at least 6 months! Clara is way ahead of Anna in her development and I hope that working for Brown will offer Clara something much hotter than touching an old man's ass!;)

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Would really like to see more scenes like this added to game. Clara sexually harassed at the next board meetings either by Harrison or the new guy Donald Brown in front the staff and of course Alan. Harrison slowly reaches down and unbuttons another button on Clara's blouse and says "There now, don't you feel better? It's so hot in the office. You're okay with this right?"
View attachment 3744828
Such scenes are very important for connoisseurs of sensitive light eroticism, but in this game their number is limited! The developer adheres to the concept that each scene should fit seamlessly into the chain of events! For example, here Jackson so confidently put his hands on Clara's shoulders, because he had already touched Clara. Jackson invited Clara to his apartment for a consultation, but the impatient massaging movements of his palms hinted at sex! Another reason may be the elementary saving of playing time...:(

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
The game is really good! I especially like that the game is an action-packed erotic action movie! But on the site, some visitors have made claims that Clara's behavior is incorrect from their point of view! As a psychopath, I declare: any man who proves that he fully understands his woman will receive the Nobel Prize! So far, no one has succeeded! So Klare 's behavior is quite natural . Leon is another matter! Leon "humbly" begged Alan's forgiveness on his knees, which allowed him to continue working. Even seducing Clara is not enough of an argument to consider Leon an enemy! And Clara can be conditionally considered a victim of circumstances! Some unanswered questions...:unsure::coffee:

Reactions: mindexcursion

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Judging by the way the game is developing, Anna won't be really fucked for at least 6 months! Clara is way ahead of Anna in her development and I hope that working for Brown will offer Clara something much hotter than touching an old man's ass!;)
Yea that's what I like ....race to break into the sex scene faster....I bet within the next 2 updates Ana will be fucked. now it's on him how long he will take to develop those 2 updates. Nobody from his member want to extend tease for another year.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Yea that's what I like ....race to break into the sex scene faster....I bet within the next 2 updates Ana will be fucked. now it's on him how long he will take to develop those 2 updates. Nobody from his member want to extend tease for another year.
;)You can safely make any bet! The final third part has begun in the game, where, as the developer stated, everything will happen!

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I also really liked the picture, but you can see from the girl's face that she is all aflame with passion and confused about something! It all turned out later! The girl looks at the "vibrator" and mutters aloud: The guy didn't notice you, but it's better to hide you somewhere far away! Sorry, "buddy"!A live dick is still much better!;)

willoneau

Oct 2, 2023
I also really liked the picture, but you can see from the girl's face that she is all aflame with passion and confused about something! It all turned out later! The girl looks at the "vibrator" and mutters aloud: The guy didn't notice you, but it's better to hide you somewhere far away! Sorry, "buddy"!A live dick is still much better!;)
no idea were the vibrator came from?

• Sad
Reactions: UpravDom

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
no idea were the vibrator came from?
When I was admiring your picture, the idea suddenly arose to continue the story with the help of a picture with a vibrator on a red background that I once found on the Internet. Thus, the vibrator came from my imagination as a playful application to your wonderful image of a couple in love! Unfortunately, I myself can draw a picture similar to the one posted below...:D

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I would love toward the end of the story. The MMC gets killed protecting her or It is found out he is the mastermind. I know people will say that doesn't make sense or it can't be done. Greatest Masterminds are usually the people you least expect. Those that don't do it for any great reason other than they just can. This just something I think would make a great twist.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OneLuv and UpravDom

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
I would love toward the end of the story. The MMC gets killed protecting her or It is found out he is the mastermind. I know people will say that doesn't make sense or it can't be done. Greatest Masterminds are usually the people you least expect. Those that don't do it for any great reason other than they just can. This just something I think would make a great twist.
That seems quite impossible because the MMC's pov is included which includes his inner thoughts too. If he really was the mastermind, we would already know.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I think we all know how this will end, Clara will still cheat on Alan for the mission sake of course & the simp will forgive her and marry her until she gets pregnant and then this happens :ROFLMAO:
IMG_1994.gif

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
That seems quite impossible because the MMC's pov is included which includes his inner thoughts too. If he really was the mastermind, we would already know.
Mastermind lost into his own character/ mental issues. POV doesn't change that opinion. Need more of the series to see if they had potential.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UpravDom

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Mastermind lost into his own character/ mental issues. POV doesn't change that opinion. Need more of the series to see if they had potential.
The game turns out to have several main characters, but only Alan can sometimes say "yes" or "no" when choosing an action! So he is the main character and is considered positive despite the shortcomings. It's not up for discussion anymore! But there can be 5 endings of the game.! For example: Clara can tell the hero that she has fallen out of love and will leave! Alan finds out about his wife's infidelity and leaves! Alan will find out about his wife's infidelity, understand, forgive and stay! Clara will have to stay with Mr. Brown! Clara will be forced to stay with the unknown! I don't want Clara to die! She looks too much like a girl I know! Unfortunately, nothing worked out for us in real life! It remains only to see how she will be avenged for me in the game!;):devilish:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
The game turns out to have several main characters, but only Alan can sometimes say "yes" or "no" when choosing an action! So he is the main character and is considered positive despite the shortcomings. It's not up for discussion anymore! But there can be 5 endings of the game.! For example: Clara can tell the hero that she has fallen out of love and will leave! Alan finds out about his wife's infidelity and leaves! Alan will find out about his wife's infidelity, understand, forgive and stay! Clara will have to stay with Mr. Brown! Clara will be forced to stay with the unknown! I don't want Clara to die! She looks too much like a girl I know! Unfortunately, nothing worked out for us in real life! It remains only to see how she will be avenged for me in the game!;):devilish:
What you said would make the game more interesting. Alan is the main character we sometimes get to choose yes or no. We(The Player) find out later we unknowingly are the mastermind. :D

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes