3.80 star(s) 27 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
What you said would make the game more interesting. Alan is the main character we sometimes get to choose yes or no. We(The Player) find out later we unknowingly are the mastermind. :D
I hate playing as the Cuck, simp loser Alan, I wish we could play just as Clara and then you could kick little Alan out of your bed, unless he’s into being cucked :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ass Fan

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I hate playing as the Cuck, simp loser Alan, I wish we could play just as Clara and then you could kick little Alan out of your bed, unless he’s into being cucked :ROFLMAO:
In fact, only the developer himself can make the game more interesting, and that's fair! But I still hope that if he reads at least some of the wishes, it will be useful for all parties!

jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
Don't personalize the MC as yourself. View it as a story or voyeur and who cares about Alan? He is in line to get some quality tail if he bangs the assistant...so not a simp.
Agreed! I'm playing the game as Clara and hoping for an ending with Leon ♥ (Alan can f off hehe)

Reactions: fbass

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Dev said there are multiple routes. So even if you lose Clara, you don't have to act as a loser about it. I bet there should be revenge routes or something. He also stated separate routes for cuckoldry.
The suggestions of the forum members can break the plot of the game! Because these will be completely different stories. It's better to let things take their course. But this option is possible: Alan and Clara used to be against cheating! But lust won out and now guilt prevents Clara from working. Clara is much more experienced and older than Alan, so she can convince Alan to agree to a polyamorous relationship, that is, sex on the side. The explanation is simple . Clara works as a secretary for Mr. Brown and is under stress! At the best of times, Clara would run home and relieve stress by having sex with Alan. And now Alan is far away. Now Alan has to say yes or no! I think Alan will probably say yes! Alan has come to terms with his situation, works during the day and cries bitterly into his pillow all night long! What's Alan supposed to do? Cheating is when one partner cheats on the other! There seems to be no deception ! It 's just a shame !;)

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
The suggestions of the forum members can break the plot of the game! Because these will be completely different stories. It's better to let things take their course. But this option is possible: Alan and Clara used to be against cheating! But lust won out and now guilt prevents Clara from working. Clara is much more experienced and older than Alan, so she can convince Alan to agree to a polyamorous relationship, that is, sex on the side. The explanation is simple . Clara works as a secretary for Mr. Brown and is under stress! At the best of times, Clara would run home and relieve stress by having sex with Alan. And now Alan is far away. Now Alan has to say yes or no! I think Alan will probably say yes! Alan has come to terms with his situation, works during the day and cries bitterly into his pillow all night long! What's Alan supposed to do? Cheating is when one partner cheats on the other! There seems to be no deception ! It 's just a shame !;)
I think in corruption route now, Clara will feel lust while working for leon in the office...and there might come a scene in future where they both do in the cabin while Alan sitting in his own desk and Ana see them

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Jun 11, 2020
These girls saw “little” Alan
IMG_3339.gif

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I know it is unpopular, but I still believe Alan is X. Keep going back to the Hacker Prodigy statement in the synopsis. I know the POV of Alans thoughts throw it off. But I still believe he is responsible for those tech things that are happening. If he was ever put up on suspicion, he has all these things that were sent to him that could throw off the suspicion of it being him. Also believe he knows she cheated. He has access to her phone and the camera outside her room. I could be wrong, think during the last conversation during lunch he was expecting her to say something. His feelings about Leon also probably have increased his paranoia.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UpravDom

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
These girls saw “little” Alan
View attachment 3754746
Poor Alan! I think if Alan shows his wallet the size of a suitcase, the girls will stop laughing! And if Alan hands the girls a wad of money, he can have sex! Of course, the girls will moan and pretend how good they feel! But the real ecstasy of the girls will be shown when Alan takes this money back!;):p

• Haha

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I know it is unpopular, but I still believe Alan is X. Keep going back to the Hacker Prodigy statement in the synopsis. I know the POV of Alans thoughts throw it off. But I still believe he is responsible for those tech things that are happening. If he was ever put up on suspicion, he has all these things that were sent to him that could throw off the suspicion of it being him. Also believe he knows she cheated. He has access to her phone and the camera outside her room. I could be wrong, think during the last conversation during lunch he was expecting her to say something. His feelings about Leon also probably have increased his paranoia.
Alan has almost no chance of playing Mr. X! Alan couldn't physically arrange the story with Ben! Alan got calls from unknown numbers about Clara! And most importantly, at the very beginning of the game, one incorrect phrase from Alan leads to Clara's death and the game ends. Iron logic! So Mr. X still needs to be pulled out from under the closet like a mangy cat!:unsure::D

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
For that Alan has to be super cuck guy who love throwing his wife here and there to other guys ....yea maybe because of some reason but throwing Ana to everyone to enjoy watching her is hmmm another level. I dont feel ana will be safe with him if he is X

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
For that Alan has to be super cuck guy who love throwing his wife here and there to other guys ....yea maybe because of some reason but throwing Ana to everyone to enjoy watching her is hmmm another level. I dont feel ana will be safe with him if he is X
Seeing if she would cross the line for work for him. It could be a twisted game he is playing. Alan might not be as innocent as we are led to believe.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Alan has almost no chance of playing Mr. X! Alan couldn't physically arrange the story with Ben! Alan got calls from unknown numbers about Clara! And most importantly, at the very beginning of the game, one incorrect phrase from Alan leads to Clara's death and the game ends. Iron logic! So Mr. X still needs to be pulled out from under the closet like a mangy cat!:unsure::D
The choice was made by her not him. The decision choices we got were from her side not his.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Jun 11, 2020
Poor Alan! I think if Alan shows his wallet the size of a suitcase, the girls will stop laughing! And if Alan hands the girls a wad of money, he can have sex! Of course, the girls will moan and pretend how good they feel! But the real ecstasy of the girls will be shown when Alan takes this money back!;):p
he could always wear a chindo or a bbc strapon:ROFLMAO:
maudscene7.png

• Haha
Reactions: Ass Fan
3.80 star(s) 27 Votes