3.80 star(s) 28 Votes

Sinful Dev

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2023
Hi Dev. Don't know if this has already been reported or not. But in few scenes of Anna's POV, the dialogue shows the Default MC Name, instead of the User Defined MC Name.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks will fix it in the next update :)

Reactions: Krishnenduroy95

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Gotta say the story so far reminds me of something, I think I know what, but don't wanna mention it. I wanna ask tho in case dev reads my post... Is it just a coincidence or did you draw inspiration from somewhere? Won't judge, just curious. Also if so, then I would have some idea where it is going forward..

Sinful Dev

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2023
Gotta say the story so far reminds me of something, I think I know what, but don't wanna mention it. I wanna ask tho in case dev reads my post... Is it just a coincidence or did you draw inspiration from somewhere? Won't judge, just curious. Also if so, then I would have some idea where it is going forward..
Hmm the story is fresh out of my mind though you should wait until the next update to really get an idea of the story :D

Reactions: Lord Bradley

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
summer vacation sort of?

Sinful Dev

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2023
hey Dev any updates on update
Unfortunately, things haven't being going well with the programming side. So I am going to find someone else and release the 2nd update asap. Since the writing and rendering was finished quite some time ago there is no need to worry it will take much time. I also apologize to the patrons for the delay but they will get the 2nd update early for free. I request them to contact me here with a screenshot of the tier they were subscribed to.

Also please unsubscribe from the patreon page and the discord server since they are not managed by me and there will be a new patreon page.

• Sad
Reactions: Haha9999 and DTchan

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Unfortunately, things haven't being going well with the programming side. So I am going to find someone else and release the 2nd update asap. Since the writing and rendering was finished quite some time ago there is no need to worry it will take much time. I also apologize to the patrons for the delay but they will get the 2nd update early for free. I request them to contact me here with a screenshot of the tier they were subscribed to.

Also please unsubscribe from the patreon page and the discord server since they are not managed by me and there will be a new patreon page.
Erm.. ok. It is a little strange though. So we pm you at discord for the screenshot?

Oct 1, 2023

Thanks that update, but I already unsub'd my Gold when your page was gone.... No info to share, and I aint coming back!
Be careful supporting this clown on patreon if he comes back!

Last edited:

Saiboxer

Jan 26, 2023
is it a betamc route or alphamc route? more like eg, desert stalker and babysitters or more like only her and a couple's duet?

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Thanks that update, but I already unsub'd my Gold when your page was gone.... No info to share, and I aint coming back!
Be careful supporting this clown on patreon if he comes back!
Don't be so quick to judge. He is giving the next version for free on those who sub. It's not like he disappeared with no explanation like The Typist.

Oct 1, 2023
Don't be so quick to judge. He is giving the next version for free on those who sub. It's not like he disappeared with no explanation like The Typist.
I was gold patreon, he didnt say anything, im also a gold on APM by Mr. Palmer, he did not give any information, he just deleted his patreon, I can even show you a screenshot of my patreon, Sinfull Studios is "still" on my patreon list, when I click it says " This member isn’t supporting any creators at the moment."

So yea, be careful who you support, and yes, judge on their actions. Just sayin!

Reactions: jaden000

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
I was gold patreon, he didnt say anything, im also a gold on APM by Mr. Palmer, he did not give any information, he just deleted his patreon, I can even show you a screenshot of my patreon, Sinfull Studios is "still" on my patreon list, when I click it says " This member isn’t supporting any creators at the moment."

So yea, be careful who you support, and yes, judge on their actions. Just sayin!
I supported Mr Palmer for some time but the part A and B was taking way too long and I lost patience. The actual good part is C which doesn't seem to happen.

I just want to support western NTR dev because its so hard to find decent games these days.

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes