3.80 star(s) 27 Votes

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Unless Anna is X in an alternate personality. A dissociative disorder can easily explain her not being aware that she, herself, is X and that she, as this alternate self, is the evil identity through whom she can push people into doing what will benefit her as Anna.

I've seen weirder shit from top studios.
It's right to wait for the next update! In the meantime, the plot is so confusing that the devil himself will not figure out who is who ! Speaking of the devil! Hasty decisions can lead to unexpected consequences, as in the joke! The young ladies' man loved to ride a motorcycle drunk and came straight to HELL! The devil was very pleased with the young sinner and even offered to walk through HELL and choose his punishment! Lovelace saw how some sinners lick a hot frying pan with their tongue, how others roll heavy stones and winced! Suddenly, in the far corner, lovelace saw a beautiful girl jumping on a man's stomach and immediately pointed his finger and shouted: this suits me! The devil nodded in agreement and shouted to the girl: Clara! You can rest! I found a replacement for you!!! And pushed the stunned lovelace to the man...;)

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Unless Anna is X in an alternate personality. A dissociative disorder can easily explain her not being aware that she, herself, is X and that she, as this alternate self, is the evil identity through whom she can push people into doing what will benefit her as Anna.

I've seen weirder shit from top studios.

:unsure:Are you saying that Anna is like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Now you can only make assumptions about the real Anna! As a psychopath, I cannot confirm the diagnosis, at least because Anna has been working with Alan for 3 years and the disease should have definitely manifested itself! Anna is only 21 years old and when she managed to train, study and commit atrocities is not clear! Anna was scared of exposure in her mind when Mr. X hinted that he had some confidential information. Anna made a deal and agreed to become a tool in the hands of Mr. X! That's what is reliably known now!
Okay, let's go a different route. What if Anna doesn't know X, but he knows her and is secretly supporting her through someone Anna knew? Moreover, Anna is Asian and fits the stereotype of a talented, talented hacker who only pretends to be stupid and innocent. A cold, highly trained assassin, better than Clara in every way, ready to kill without blinking an eye at X's command. This theory, what if Anna and Clara were half-sisters and Anna found out about it and decided to murder the entire family, that's what she thought , but someone secretly saved Clara

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UpravDom

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Okay, let's go a different route. What if Anna doesn't know X, but he knows her and is secretly supporting her through someone Anna knew? Moreover, Anna is Asian and fits the stereotype of a talented, talented hacker who only pretends to be stupid and innocent. A cold, highly trained assassin, better than Clara in every way, ready to kill without blinking an eye at X's command. This theory, what if Anna and Clara were half-sisters and Anna found out about it and decided to murder the entire family, that's what she thought , but someone secretly saved Clara
Now there are too few facts confirming that Anna and Clara were somehow connected in the past. Not much is known for sure yet . Anna has worked with Alan for 3 years! At some point, Anna fell in love with Alan! Anna wants to destroy Clara! Question: for what reason? To get rid of a rival, or is there another secret motive? Anna began to feel more confident when she got access to the secret application and saw the naughty photos of Clara! But Anna did not dare to openly show Allan Clara's betrayal! Anna made a deal with Mr. X to secretly harm Clara. Anna hopes that Alan himself will be disappointed in Clara and break up with her! A new update may clarify the situation!

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Okay I guess I’ll throw my Mr X theory in. There is no Mr X. It’s all made up in her head. Something triggered a trauma from her childhood and it has released her imaginary tormentor. In other words she is Mr X

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Anna knows that her half-sister Clara is alive and she decides to take revenge on her. First, she accidentally kisses Alan so that Clara can see it. And then I'll show Alan what a whore Clara is,

• Thinking Face

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
It is very pleasant to see laughter and smiles here, but still let's ask people who are pleasant in all respects to share information about the information published today about the progress in the development of the game!!!:)

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
:unsure:I meant Clara could have been adopted
Check your versions again! Clara and Anna could not have been in the same family in the past! Strictly according to the text: Clara's biological father abandoned her at the age of 6! Clara's father was a drug addict, a dealer and went to prison for his crimes!Clara did not go to a regular school. Clara gained knowledge in a secret organization and was practically raised by agents. Clara would have recognized Anna for sure if they had met in the past! What is really strange is why there is no information about Clara's mom!:cool:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Check your versions again! Clara and Anna could not have been in the same family in the past! Strictly according to the text: Clara's biological father abandoned her at the age of 6! Clara's father was a drug addict, a dealer and went to prison for his crimes!Clara did not go to a regular school. Clara gained knowledge in a secret organization and was practically raised by agents. Clara would have recognized Anna for sure if they had met in the past! What is really strange is why there is no information about Clara's mom!:cool:
:unsure:What if Clary's mother gave her up for adoption and by some strange coincidence she ended up with Anna's family?

• Thinking Face

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
:unsure:What if Clary's mother gave her up for adoption and by some strange coincidence she ended up with Anna's family?
Clara is 7 years older than Anna! So at that time, Anna's parents were still working hard to make themselves a child who would later be named Anna! Clara was most likely liked by one of the secret agents and was taken to be raised as a perfect killing machine! And they did it! Clara has become an indispensable performer of contract killings of criminals! But over time, Clara began to feel the strongest excitement at the moment of killing another bastard! That's such a metamorphosis! Strictly according to the text: This greatly depressed Alan, because at such moments Clara's libido literally went off the scale! Alan just physically felt that he could not satisfy Clara's sexual hunger!I think Clara recognized Anna 3 years ago, as did Alan.:cool::p

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes