3.80 star(s) 27 Votes

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Keep an eye out for any connection between Mr. Brown or his son with Anna.

Just sayin
Anna can somehow use Mr. Brown to fight Clara. It is known that if spouses are interested in spending time together, then this is a strong couple! Anna wants Allan to get used to feeling normal without Clara! Living together allowed Anna to create conditions for additional communication, comfort, gentle words, affectionate touches and even the first kiss! As a result, Clara is nervous and has to test Alan's love! In general, Alan makes decisions, and Clara has to take the rap!!!:unsure:;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
Hi! I've read the comments on this game and most don't care about the story. Here people write that they just skip the dialogues to watch the scenes of betrayal. I don't understand what's wrong with these people's heads, but it's obviously empty. The game is created to play it, and not just watch animated scenes. It's because of such people that developers don't try to do something logical and interesting. The main thing for people is to have more animated scenes and that's it.
I applaud your Gore Vidal/William F. Buckley approach to ADULT visual novels. Yes, I wish more ADULT visual novels discussed Plato’s cave and Kant’s reflections on man. Then maybe an animated BJ. You understand these ADULT visual novels are for fapping, right? Now you may find trading Jane Austin prose sexual foreplay, but many do not. Seriously though, this VN, which I support, is a cut above. The payoff after the slow burn was very good and the text during the seduction was hot. Regardless, I want to see a conflicted character dragged through the depravity…with actual renders and animations. This VN, so far, has not disappointed and the anticipation is what makes it. If some skip the dialogue to get to the naughty bits, so what? I do not cast stones. Maybe they have 10 minutes to relax before life comes crashing back? Doesn’t mean their heads are empty.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
So basically the real choices matter after she cheats. Is that how it's supposed to be.
Because in the end, the Creator will show you the illusory path of redemption when everyone has already screwed Clara Alan, or he will find out about all her betrayals and you will have the choice of whether to forgive her or not. There are plenty of games with this ending on this website. Unless the creator surprises us and goes in a different direction, but I doubt it.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Because in the end, the Creator will show you the illusory path of redemption when everyone has already screwed Clara Alan, or he will find out about all her betrayals and you will have the choice of whether to forgive her or not. There are plenty of games with this ending on this website. Unless the creator surprises us and goes in a different direction, but I doubt it.
Appreciate

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I got to ask a question. NTR. There are different types this NTR is basically a man being cheated on is that right. I hear there is a female version and there is one where the other person lose their partner. Are these all the same thing or are the different names. Like cuck/cuckold is male and cuckquean is female.

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
I got to ask a question. NTR. There are different types this NTR is basically a man being cheated on is that right. I hear there is a female version and there is one where the other person lose their partner. Are these all the same thing or are the different names. Like cuck/cuckold is male and cuckquean is female.
Yes, Netorare is when the female LI (wife or girlfriend) is seduced/taken by another male without the husband/boyfriend's knowledge. Usually typified by some initial reluctance/regret from the LI. Cuckhold is when the husband/boyfriend is present when it takes place - either in person or watching in secret.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Anna overhears Leon telling guys at work he fucked and came in Clara. Anna sees an opportunity and tells MC. MC confronts Leon and Clara, Clara expresses how sorry she is it was one time. He says you let him Cum inside you the one person I hated you fucked. He pulls out a gun Leon and Clara see he has a gun plead with him not to do anything stupid. He smiles and says I already did I loved you. Then kills himself. Clara in absolute shock walks over calling his name as if he will get up. She bends down caressing his face tears flowing. Leon reaches down puts his hand on her shoulder. She picks up the gun and shots. Leon is in shock as Claras head lands on MCs chest. Anna runs in to see the man that she loves and the woman she envied dead. Leon and Anna just stand there in a silence that just stretches on.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I do not agree with such a tragic ending! Anna is much smarter than it seems at first glance! Anna will never tell Alan the naked truth about Clara's infidelity, because after clarifying the relationship, the team will not be able to work together and will be destroyed in full! Anna will play her part subtly: be nice to Alan and make sure that Alan's help has the opposite effect for Clara! The show must go on! Remember this story. When Clara died, Alan only cried bitterly and was not going to shoot himself! Why does Alan have to do this now? Alan has to make a difficult compromise decision: it is better to have a beautiful Clara for everyone than some kind of gray mouse for himself alone! But if you look closely at the title picture of the game, then Clara's whole pose shows that she considers herself unworthy to be with Alan. Leon tries to separate Clara and Alan with light touches. Anna is waiting for the moment when Alan, in the simplicity of his soul, starts complaining about Clara's behavior! That's when Anna gets a chance to get Alan!;)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I do not agree with such a tragic ending! Anna is much smarter than it seems at first glance! Anna will never tell Alan the naked truth about Clara's infidelity, because after clarifying the relationship, the team will not be able to work together and will be destroyed in full! Anna will play her part subtly: be nice to Alan and make sure that Alan's help has the opposite effect for Clara! The show must go on! Remember this story. When Clara died, Alan only cried bitterly and was not going to shoot himself! Why does Alan have to do this now? Alan has to make a difficult compromise decision: it is better to have a beautiful Clara for everyone than some kind of gray mouse for himself alone! But if you look closely at the title picture of the game, then Clara's whole pose shows that she considers herself unworthy to be with Alan. Leon tries to separate Clara and Alan with light touches. Anna is waiting for the moment when Alan, in the simplicity of his soul, starts complaining about Clara's behavior! That's when Anna gets a chance to get Alan!;)

Anna only pretends to be stupid and naive, it's a perfect camouflage. Whoever suspected her had the most to gain from the breakdown of Alan and Clara's relationship. Of course, the seemingly innocent Anna and Leon. I wouldn't be surprised if she got instructions from X. This is where Clara comes to see you kissing Alan. She will be devastated, I will send Leon to her to comfort her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UpravDom

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
A really nice story, it´s great how they implemented the NTR and cheating.
But the NTR content seems mostly be triggered, when the male MC is chicken out of the spy operation.

I hope in the future there are also some different options for NTR and the don`t turn the MC into a sissy.

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
A really nice story, it´s great how they implemented the NTR and cheating.
But the NTR content seems mostly be triggered, when the male MC is chicken out of the spy operation.

I hope in the future there are also some different options for NTR and the don`t turn the MC into a sissy.
I applaud this idea.
This is fast on it's way to becoming predictable and formulaic. Breaking up the pattern to include something like this would add a lot of authenticity to the story. The movie theater was close in that there was the risk of the MC stumbling across her in the act which adds some uncertainty and excitement. Just having the on/off switch in the form of MC's choice at the beginning will get old fast.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Anna only pretends to be stupid and naive, it's a perfect camouflage. Whoever suspected her had the most to gain from the breakdown of Alan and Clara's relationship. Of course, the seemingly innocent Anna and Leon. I wouldn't be surprised if she got instructions from X. This is where Clara comes to see you kissing Alan. She will be devastated, I will send Leon to her to comfort her.
A very correct observation! But there are screenshots that make you look at the question more broadly. Leon tells Clara that there are strange things in Anna's biography! It's strange how a student who failed in mathematics became a computer genius! Using the method of deduction, we analyze the facts and end up with a terrible family drama ! Twin girls were born in the family! Anna was sent to an orphanage, where she grew up becoming a computer genius, but also a murderer! Anna killed her family in a fit of revenge, and perhaps someone else. Anna is now posing as her sister and wants to hide behind her husband! Anna chose Alan for the role of her husband. Here is a logical chain of events that explains to some extent the behavior of the heroes today.

• Thinking Face

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I applaud this idea.
This is fast on it's way to becoming predictable and formulaic. Breaking up the pattern to include something like this would add a lot of authenticity to the story. The movie theater was close in that there was the risk of the MC stumbling across her in the act which adds some uncertainty and excitement. Just having the on/off switch in the form of MC's choice at the beginning will get old fast.
It was interesting at first, but when NTR came out, which was poorly presented, it started to be the same boring, predictable NTR that there are plenty of games here on this site. I hope it won't happen like in other games of this type, but I doubt it.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
A very correct observation! But there are screenshots that make you look at the question more broadly. Leon tells Clara that there are strange things in Anna's biography! It's strange how a student who failed in mathematics became a computer genius! Using the method of deduction, we analyze the facts and end up with a terrible family drama ! Twin girls were born in the family! Anna was sent to an orphanage, where she grew up becoming a computer genius, but also a murderer! Anna killed her family in a fit of revenge, and perhaps someone else. Anna is now posing as her sister and wants to hide behind her husband! Anna chose Alan for the role of her husband. Here is a logical chain of events that explains to some extent the behavior of the heroes today.
:unsure:I have the impression that Anna knows X already and he helped her in difficult times. And he trained her.

• Thinking Face

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
See, I don't think it requires twins. Anna's abuse could have been bad enough to cause her Dissociative Identity Disorder, which means, she could be evil and conniving X in one personality and not be aware of it when she's in her other sweet, love-sick one.

• Thinking Face

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
:unsure:I have the impression that Anna knows X already and he helped her in difficult times. And he trained her.
I suggest you study the primary sources more closely in the form of screenshots with Anna's participation! After several attempts, Mr. X established primary contact with Anna and offered to act together, since the goals are common: to save Alan, destroy Clara and destroy the Spectrum! Anna agreed and made a deal! It turns out that Anna did not know Mr. X in the past!

• Thinking Face

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Now you can only make assumptions about the real Anna! As a psychopath, I cannot confirm the diagnosis, at least because Anna has been working with Alan for 3 years and the disease should have definitely manifested itself! Anna is only 21 years old and when she managed to train, study and commit atrocities is not clear! Anna was scared of exposure in her mind when Mr. X hinted that he had some confidential information. Anna made a deal and agreed to become a tool in the hands of Mr. X! That's what is reliably known now!

• Thinking Face

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
I suggest you study the primary sources more closely in the form of screenshots with Anna's participation! After several attempts, Mr. X established primary contact with Anna and offered to act together, since the goals are common: to save Alan, destroy Clara and destroy the Spectrum! Anna agreed and made a deal! It turns out that Anna did not know Mr. X in the past!
Unless Anna is X in an alternate personality. A dissociative disorder can easily explain her not being aware that she, herself, is X and that she, as this alternate self, is the evil identity through whom she can push people into doing what will benefit her as Anna.

I've seen weirder shit from top studios.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes