3.80 star(s) 27 Votes

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
dude i'm not been here 1 month , no one leaked any thing
You are very observant! There is a scientific explanation: four solar flares caused record-breaking magnetic storms on Earth that suppressed people's libido! People have temporarily lost interest in sex and erotic games. This is the only way to explain why there is nothing to drain! I hope that's the only reason...:unsure::cautious:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Are choices important in this game? Can I avoid scenes I wouldn't like or is it forced?

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Are choices important in this game? Can I avoid scenes I wouldn't like or is it forced?
I consider only three points to be the most important: in the first episode, the principled Alan ruins Clara by stating that dignity is above all! In the second and third episodes, Alan is afraid to help Clara, which gives Leon the opportunity to start a relationship with Clara! If Alan helps Clara, then there is still a conflict in the relationship between Alan and Clara, but not so critical! In any case, the story ends with an episode when Clara witnesses Anna and Alan kissing! Perhaps this will be the fourth critical moment! According to the rules of the game, only Alan makes crucial decisions! So Clara will hear several versions of Alan's excuses. In general, it seems that it was the ubiquitous Mr. X who led Clara to the door and at the right moment gave the command to Anna to kiss Alan! As you can see, the choice is small and there are practically no undesirable episodes! I noticed that you spend a lot of time with Eva Kiss! Her latest game is so multi - passable that you can't figure it out without a bottle of whiskey and the intervals between updates are so long that, if desired, they allow you to fly around the earth in a balloon , for example ...even in more than 80 days! About our game! I hope that the new update, which we are looking forward to, will not disappoint! :unsure: :);)

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
Choices are important but NTR for the wife is unavoidable though you could prevent her from getting NTR in certain scenarios. More like reducing the stress and heartache she has to bear.

NTR for 2nd LI is optional.

• Sad
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Choices are important but NTR for the wife is unavoidable though you could prevent her from getting NTR in certain scenarios. More like reducing the stress and heartache she has to bear.

NTR for 2nd LI is optional.
From what you write here, I conclude that in some way it is possible to avoid NTR for the wife. In my opinion, if NTR for the second character should be optional, why didn't the creator do the same for the wife?

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
From what you write here, I conclude that in some way it is possible to avoid NTR for the wife. In my opinion, if NTR for the second character should be optional, why didn't the creator do the same for the wife?
No, some NTR scenes can be avoided but if NTR is fully avoided, the game won't be centered around the NTR factor. I assume the NTR is a vital factor for the plot and motivation of this game.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
NTR is part of the game, the difference in the ending is how MC acts, if I help Clara, she will do fewer bad things, and in the end they still stay together because the relationship consolidates, but I think, if MC refuses to help, in this case Clara she is forced to suffer humiliating actions, but worse, she is angry because MC did not give her support in the mission, here is the difference, if you help Clara, the marriage resists, alternatively, the marriage fails. this is the principle.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
NTR is part of the game, the difference in the ending is how MC acts, if I help Clara, she will do fewer bad things, and in the end they still stay together because the relationship consolidates, but I think, if MC refuses to help, in this case Clara she is forced to suffer humiliating actions, but worse, she is angry because MC did not give her support in the mission, here is the difference, if you help Clara, the marriage resists, alternatively, the marriage fails. this is the principle.
o_OI don't understand, so if I help Klara, the marriage will fall apart?

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
It looks like there won't be a brief presentation of the game update here... It's sad that you just have to fantasize about common topics! What is known? The game is dedicated to the struggle of good against evil, with inevitable murders, violence, blackmail, lascivious debauchery, with mandatory NTR and optional anal! The game is like a dramatic performance! Why? Alan understands in his heart that such a beautiful girl as Clara is a treasure and decoration of society! Alan sees all the strange men admiring his wife! It's natural and normal, but Alan still feels uncomfortable and insecure. We see the consequences of Alan's mistakes. Have you noticed how the gloomy musical accompaniment highlights the emotional tension and the growing contradictions between the main characters! Music penetrates the players' consciousness and gives a feeling of immersion in the game! What else can I say? So far, Alan does not really look like the savior of the world, the defender of his loved ones, as stated at the beginning of the game! Alan's own demons haven't shown themselves yet! Moreover, I would like to learn at least a little from the future update 0.5

Reactions: query831

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
o_OI don't understand, so if I help Klara, the marriage will fall apart?
So that the game does not end at the very beginning with a game over (the death of Clara), you must choose to sacrifice your pride - NTR on.
Further, if you help Clara, then all NTR moments can be avoided, small strokes don't count in the cinema.
If you refuse to help her, she will have to seduce the mission goals = NTR.
So far the game hasn’t even gotten to the first sex/NTR scene (infidelity), so it’s hard to say what will happen next.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Clara behaved like a strong person! She just left without even talking to Alan! And all because the emotional connection has weakened so much that there is no trust! There is a family photo on the table in the closed position, an open bottle of wine in his hand! Clara with a crimson face and a bathrobe on her naked body! After a shower or a fuck! An unexpected turn of events! Oh, what's going to happen now! It's just a thrill...

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes