3.80 star(s) 27 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
So that the game does not end at the very beginning with a game over (the death of Clara), you must choose to sacrifice your pride - NTR on.
Further, if you help Clara, then all NTR moments can be avoided, small strokes don't count in the cinema.
If you refuse to help her, she will have to seduce the mission goals = NTR.
So far the game hasn’t even gotten to the first sex/NTR scene (infidelity), so it’s hard to say what will happen next.
(y)Thanks buddy for the specific and simple answer.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Why is there mortal longing on the forum? It seems that all the players are clamped down and inhibited: they do not understand or do not recognize jokes, is it enough for you to individually enjoy the new update somewhere in a quiet corner or in the toilet. It would be much more useful to post at least 1 screenshot per day here! This would make it easier for many sufferers to wait . An example for clarity. I found a picture on the Internet showing that Clara already imagines even in her sleep what kind of dick she needs for real sex! Clara is ready to go to the next level!
I remind you, this is not a screenshot from the new update.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
While waiting for the release, time drags on more and more slowly, because the cold information void is not warmed up periodically by hot screenshots! We only know that the update will be the most intense in history! MY fantasy. Clara does not find the strength to talk openly with Alan! But a few hours later, Clara, disheveled and with a drunken grin, mockingly declares to Alan: I fucked several guys and got full satisfaction! It's a pity you didn't see it, but if you want, I can repeat it! It's a pity that I didn't find a suitable hot picture! Help me pass the time! Gratitude will be endless within reason...:ROFLMAO::(:coffee:

Oct 7, 2022
Hello folks i am not asking for a hero coz i know that eventually the game is going to get leaked and i can wait until then and also i dont want the dev to be disappointed by an early leak however could someone at least share a few hottt screenshots of Clara in the new update just to keep us horndogs satisfied lol..:KEK::KEK::KEK:

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Clara is a strong personality by nature, self-contained and has been holding back her jealousy so far! But after seeing Alan and Anna's ordinary friendly kiss, Clara couldn't contain her emotions. Jealousy is a special character trait in women born under the zodiac sign Scorpio! Maybe it's time to put such a tattoo on Clara's body? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Well now Clara will no longer have any feelings of guilt, considering how Alan behaved, I think it's right, Alan refusing to help Clara on a mission, he's too nerdy and scary, then the final blow, Alan and Anna's kiss, now the jar is open, Clara without inhibitions or conscience, the corruption is now done, hahahah

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Clara showing her jealousy, yes of course, but not as we can imagine, Clara is a very responsible and expert agent, for her the mission comes before even the wedding, she won't make a scene until the mission ends, but she will certainly do a lot dirty things out of frustration.

• Hey there
Reactions: UpravDom

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Well now Clara will no longer have any feelings of guilt, considering how Alan behaved, I think it's right, Alan refusing to help Clara on a mission, he's too nerdy and scary, then the final blow, Alan and Anna's kiss, now the jar is open, Clara without inhibitions or conscience, the corruption is now done, hahahah
Gunnar says with a grin: no, buddy, the corruption is not over! Everything is just beginning! I know that almost all women deep down dream of rape as the highest level of rough sex, but they are silent.Clara! I'm so white and fluffy now, and you're different now! I am following you to show you a special exercise and this time you will give in to your desires! You will remember me forever!

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Clara showing her jealousy, yes of course, but not as we can imagine, Clara is a very responsible and expert agent, for her the mission comes before even the wedding, she won't make a scene until the mission ends, but she will certainly do a lot dirty things out of frustration.
Clara accidentally saw the kiss and froze in shock! What will Clara do? Clara can knock on the door and enter in order to understand what is happening in the process of communication. The right decision! Clara is convinced of Alan's betrayal and leaves in a depressed state! Clara won't be able to talk to Alan later because she would have to admit to peeping. Everything is bad for family and work...:unsure:

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Well, thank God! At least some excitement on the forum ! You are hinting at obsession and withdrawal from reality, but a person simply has a hot temperament and energy, and these qualities manifest themselves, including during the discussion of their favorite game! We will wait in dead silence...:coffee:

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes