3.80 star(s) 27 Votes

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
Maybe internal issues? Even sin masters got 3d delayed. Like it was promised to be released to them by 12th IIRC, which was released just a few hrs ago
Because of the Developers new rule, that old supporters get it by this date at their DM and the ones that appear on the page are for newly supporters.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: darkslide5006

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
The opinion of an optimist! 200-300 renders per month is not bad at all! The fact is that each render contains not only realistic facial expressions on the characters' faces, but also extensive texts of dialogues and reflections with the intention of reviving the renders! This time there will be a record 12,000 words! Plus some animations! There are few games that can boast such speed and content during production.

Reactions: _Thomas_Shelby_

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
200/300 renders per update is Sad too much
As someone who's working on his project rn - 200-300 per month is an okayish, good number.
I have around 1200 in 12 months with reworking stuff here and there.
A lot of things come down to your PC.
If an update has a bunch of renders with 3+ characters or outfits with "heavy" textures(AJC College Uniform is good example of that - takes a huge toll on VRAM) - it would take a lot longer than have the same amount of renders with 1 char being nude.

And since this game is relatively new and doesn't have big following - I'd assume that the developer doesn't have 3090TI, at least)

So, if we take it as random working hours and 5/2 work week - 200 renders per month is 50 per week, 10 per day. Not the best number, but not the worst.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
if i buy right now i know 1 hour later someone will update leak here:KEK:
Dear friend! Money is just a consumable! Do not spare money for yourself and for the capitalization of the game! Good deeds strengthen the immune system, which is great! Here's a bonus for you! I promise to name a beautiful cloud in the sky after you!:D

Anaskm07

Mar 14, 2020
Dear friend! Money is just a consumable! Do not spare money for yourself and for the capitalization of the game! Good deeds strengthen the immune system, which is great! Here's a bonus for you! I promise to name a beautiful cloud in the sky after you!:D
man whats your dealer number? :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Momo321

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
I dont think its good to buy it at this point. Remember there is 3day rule delay for new subs? Besides, public release it just a few days away from now but then, it still depends on you if u wanna go and try to get it or nah
New subs can get converted to old subs and get update on schedule next time if they buy now. Nothing much to ponder over 5 bucks tho.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes