3.70 star(s) 33 Votes

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Actually if she has a pattern of doing that and she does it during missions. It would definitely be related to her character and also her character as a person. So that is a possibility. See we lack a lot of information on what she had to do as an assassin and what type of missions she was on and who she messed with. X does not have to be a literal relationship she had outside of work could have been someone she messed with while on the job or on a mission. As you said many possibilities.
:unsure:It is impossible to find out who Mr. X is in these conditions! It's easier to solve Fermat's theorem! Try to find the answer to the question: Alan returns to his room in a very good mood! Alan was silent for an hour, and then he told Anna everything! Alan secretly visited the witch and the witch performed the rite of preserving Alan's marriage with Clara, a stable income and most importantly, Alan asked that he always finish at the same time as Clara! Anna frowned, but still asked about the effect of the spell! In response, Alan was happy to show Anna a love message from Clara! Alan told me that for the first time he won money at roulette and in the lottery! After pausing, Anna asked in a hoarse voice about sex. Alan blushed with pleasure and said that he had already finished 3 times in the last hour! Anna smiled, and Alan suddenly fell into a reverie! Question: why did Anna smile?;)

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
If the what if story was in the 10 bucks tier, I would have subscribed and shared it already, but without it I find that unnecessary. And paying 30 bucks for a 10 minute update is too much for me.
Completely agree. I've always wondered if a developer offered a $10 a month fee where you got the update immediately would he get 3 times the number of supporters than a $30 tier? I don't know. I think they use such a high amount because they don't want people leaking it early.

Jan 7, 2021
Completely agree. I've always wondered if a developer offered a $10 a month fee where you got the update immediately would he get 3 times the number of supporters than a $30 tier? I don't know. I think they use such a high amount because they don't want people leaking it early.
IDK but the fact that what if stories are only available to $30/$100 subscribers seems a bit overpriced to me. He could have at least offered it to $15 subscribers. After all you're already putting enough delay.

Reactions: jenyabest

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
IDK but the fact that what if stories are only available to $30/$100 subscribers seems a bit overpriced to me. He could have at least offered it to $15 subscribers. After all you're already putting enough delay.
The delay is for new subs to stop "heroes" like you :ROFLMAO: Old subs get it 3 days after release.

• Angry
Reactions: jaybae01

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
And dev's wonder why they don't get support....

Shitty practices like that.
I never saw this dev wondering about that. Dunno which devs you talking about. If you play shitty by leaking then shitty practises are what you get.

It was all good at first until some twits here couldn't even wait 2 weeks to play and kept leaking before the dev could even monetize properly.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I never saw this dev wondering about that. Dunno which devs you talking about. If you play shitty by leaking then shitty practises are what you get.

It was all good at first until some twits here couldn't even wait 2 weeks to play and kept leaking before the dev could even monetize properly.
They are 1000% wondering if it leaked beforehand and they added that after the fact...

There are a lot of dev's that have done this and do this, and for most it doesn't end well.

There are some that go even as far as watermarking builds, well one dev lost almost everything (shitty game anyway), the other got leaked and water marks removed.

Once people see that, that will easily stop new subscribers unless they nutty over this game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jaybae01
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes