3.70 star(s) 33 Votes

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
They are 1000% wondering if it leaked beforehand and they added that after the fact...

There are a lot of dev's that have done this and do this, and for most it doesn't end well.

There are some that go even as far as watermarking builds, well one dev lost almost everything (shitty game anyway), the other got leaked and water marks removed.

Once people see that, that will easily stop new subscribers unless they nutty over this game.
You are so wrong about this game though. I have been here since the early phase of the game and I have seen the game make only 200-400 bucks every time it got leaked. Once the leaks were delayed to a great extent, the earnings shot up. No rocket science here. Leaking early destroys a game's earning potential. It doesn't take an Einstein to figure that out unless that game already has a huge fan base or audience where it doesn't matter much if the game gets leaked early or not.

You don't believe me? Go asking around small devs if you want to. Just checking graphetron should give you a good picture of how leaks affect small studios. Its devs game and they get to decide how they wanna sell it. So far they aren't complaining with how its going for them. So I don't get why you are so upset about them being able to earn more subs or not when the devs are doing great work and doing their thing. Just waiting a couple more days won't make anyone's balls roll off.

Reactions: UpravDom

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
You are so wrong about this game though. I have been here since the early phase of the game and I have seen the game make only 200-400 bucks every time it got leaked. Once the leaks were delayed to a great extent, the earnings shot up. No rocket science here. Leaking early destroys a game's earning potential. It doesn't take an Einstein to figure that out unless that game already has a huge fan base or audience where it doesn't matter much if the game gets leaked early or not.

You don't believe me? Go asking around small devs if you want to. Just checking graphetron should give you a good picture of how leaks affect small studios. Its devs game and they get to decide how they wanna sell it. So far they aren't complaining with how its going for them. So I don't get why you are so upset about them being able to earn more subs or not when the devs are doing great work and doing their thing. Just waiting a couple more days won't make anyone's balls roll off.
Upset lol...

Where do you see me saying I'm upset? I don't care about this game; I've only compressed it for folks...end of story.

And no, I'm not wrong about them worrying about leaks.

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
Upset lol...

Where do you see me saying I'm upset? I don't care about this game; I've only compressed it for folks...end of story.

And no, I'm not wrong about them worrying about leaks.
For someone who doesn't care about this game, you surely talked a lot about the game and the dev's practises, none of which are really related to compressing a game :D

And I never said they didn't worry about leaks. If they didn't, would we be even talking about this? I was talking about the correlation between leaks and earnings.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
For someone who doesn't care about this game, you surely talked a lot about the game and the dev's practises, none of which are really related to compressing a game :D

And I never said they didn't worry about leaks. If they didn't, would we be even talking about this? I was talking about the correlation between leaks and earnings.
I said it's shitty practice as other dev do it too, and it is. It is no wonder many hate the Patreon/SS model and opt for Steam/Itch.io. And it stops a lot of new subs from people who have no intention of leaking the game and just wanting to play the game right now. A good example is/was Golden Mean (and many more), it wasn't a high dollar waiting period but a "full month".

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
I said it's shitty practice as other dev do it too, and it is. It is no wonder many hate the Patreon/SS model and opt for Steam/Itch.io. And it stops a lot of new subs from people who have no intention of leaking the game and just wanting to play the game right now. A good example is/was Golden Mean (and many more), it wasn't a high dollar waiting period but a "full month".
Beggars can't be choosers. There is no point in saying something is shitty just cuz things aren't working the way you want to. The whole idea behind patreon is to support a game in development. Only a finished product can be published in steam/ io. Nobody is forcing people to pay in patreon. They can always wait until game is finished and buy from steam or itch.

Without money, you expect the devs to work so many hours a day on their game by simply breathing the air around them?

Even if it discourages few new subs, it is better than when game gets leaked within first few days. But if some people feel its life or death to wait 2 weeks or that its 'shitty' to wait to receive a game for free then they seriously need to reconsider some things in life :D

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
This is such misinformation.

Here is just a short list to show you that isn't true, it's the same on Itch.io.

The Grey Dream [v4.3 Steam] [TheGreys]

How to Lose One's Virginity [v0.8FE] [GPoint]

Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

Sassy Girl [v0.4.17] [Hematite]

Thirty Days [v0.07.00M] [3DRComics]

There are literally 100's more in development games (and abandoned) on Steam.
Have to agree with SOL, I`m subscribing to Devs that got kicked of Patreon for different reasons, that have there Games on these platforms and bring out there monthly updates, like girlfriend or undercover, to name a few.
And I only support Devs that bring out Releases That I liked and where Good Releases, the Games that I leaked in the Past, where releases of Devs that brought out shitty releases or Games that have not been made Public after weeks or Months, or Just to warn members here that the Release was so damn shitty that it was not worth the Money, but this Dev I believe hast brought out Good releases the Last few Months and has Decent public Release dates Set that I believe are worth the wait, I can as a lower Tier Paying Patreon. And seeing all this Discussion for a Hero, I guess the Dev is doing something right.
Just my Opinion.

Last edited:

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
This is such misinformation.

Here is just a short list to show you that isn't true, it's the same on Itch.io.

The Grey Dream [v4.3 Steam] [TheGreys]

How to Lose One's Virginity [v0.8FE] [GPoint]

Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

Sassy Girl [v0.4.17] [Hematite]

Thirty Days [v0.07.00M] [3DRComics]

There are literally 100's more in development games (and abandoned) on Steam.
Did I forgot to add that most of these in-progress games on steam are not updated with their patreon latest release. They only update the latest public release (if they do so but some of them just leave it there be it steam or itch) or put up the latest build for a price tag in itch which is not really different than subscribing to a tier in patreon. So its basically the same thing.

Then there are devs who are loaded OR already earns enough to put up their games early in steam. But this is a minority and there isn't any point in comparing them to small devs. Steam also could offer great earning potential due to wider reach but I don't think all devs are willing to take that risk. Small scale indie devs get squashed on steam if they do early access where everyone over there expects a perfect game even if its in alpha.

So to avoid making a bad reputation for a newborn studio, its better to stick to patreon until the game is complete to be on the safer side. First impression is everything in steam. It might work well for some but that doesn't mean it does for everyone.

Maybe even SS might put it up on steam one day or maybe not. It depends how they plan stuff and the risks they want to take. But we don't have the right to dictate where and when they should put their games.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Did I forgot to add that most of these in-progress games on steam are not updated with their patreon latest release. They only update the latest public release (if they do so but some of them just leave it there be it steam or itch) or put up the latest build for a price tag in itch which is not really different than subscribing to a tier in patreon. So its basically the same thing.
I own many of these games on Steam and Itch.io and they are updated the same day and not just big-name dev's those I even listed above (except Sassy Girl) are same day and date for Steam/Itch.io. I could go through and point out at least 50 more that are updated the same day.

And put up for a price tag? Yes, but once you've paid for it, it's already in your library and you can download the new version free.

There are very few games on Steam that only have the public version available, quite a few even post to Steam first.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
I own many of these games on Steam and Itch.io and they are updated the same day and not just big-name dev's those I even listed above (except Sassy Girl) are same day and date for Steam/Itch.io. I could go through and point out at least 50 more that are updated the same day.

And put up for a price tag? Yes, but once you've paid for it, it's already in your library and you can download the new version free.

There are very few games on Steam that only have the public version available, quite a few even post to Steam first.
As I said, not everyone can afford a steam release. It depends on the devs personal circumstances. Some devs already have a good paying job on the side and doesn't need to worry much about money. I have heard of devs who earn 140 eur/hr and uploads games for 1$ because they can afford to.

Because logically without money, no dev will work on a game for free because they can't even if they want to. Doesn't take much to understand that without water you will die.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
As I said, not everyone can afford a steam release. It depends on the devs personal circumstances. Some devs already have a good paying job on the side and doesn't need to worry much about money. I have heard of devs who earn 140 eur/hr and uploads games for 1$ because they can afford to.

Because logically without money, no dev will work on a game for free because they can't even if they want to. Doesn't take much to understand that without water you will die.
Yes, but for most dev's it is a game changer (a lot more expsure than Patreon/SS) and a dream come true.

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
Yes, but for most dev's it is a game changer (a lot more expsure than Patreon/SS) and a dream come true.
A) Lose potential money and maybe gain exposure on Steam.

B) Earn money for development and still have a chance to gain exposure on Steam upon completion of the game.

Its obvious why most devs here would go for option B and avoid steam early. There is also a lot of other factors to consider when putting a game on steam. Licenses for music, assets and so on needs to be rock solid. Its isn't simple as putting a fruit in a basket.

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
Do you have problems with reading comprehension little buddy?

Also, when I look at your profile, you have hundreds of messages, but almost all of them are just for this game. A bit suspicious, isn't it?

Or are you a lawyer for this developer or something?
I should be the one asking you, little bunny.

When did it become a crime to follow a game passionately? The only other NTR game I am somewhat following is Perfect Marriage but I am fed up of the blueball and I might die waiting for the scenes I am waiting for.

That's why I stick to this game because it tickles all my spots beautifully. No blueballing for 5 years or smth and got a spicy plot with some mystery. So I will do whatever it takes to protect the only game in the internet that suits me. I don't want this dev to abandon this game because of some leechers. I have seen enough beautiful games getting abandoned in my lifetime.

But if I were to be offered a lawyer position for this studio, I will take it :WeSmart: I always felt like I had a knack for it.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
When is the public release of this game in between? Let's move on from this fight...just saying without the leaks, when the public release will be lauched? July 17th right as per whatever practices he mentioned on his patreon..So 9 more days and it will be out anyways for the public. There is no need to fight, whether the update will be good or bad we all have to wait for 2/3 months again for the next update anyways, so 9 days wait is not an issue. Offcourse, for those who wanna share link here can share, and if they don't want it then don't share. Everyone will have to wait for 3 months even after sharing the link anyways for the next update. So chill.

Let's play 9 other games while we all wait for this game public release. Who knows some of us might actually land on few good games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arrowatch121

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Just saying for those who are getting bored while waiting for this game public release can try few good games latest updates that has been released in public.

Those who like story can try these games latest update:
1. Seven Realms
2. Tribulations of a Mage

Scene and story wise, you will not get disappointed with the latest release.

And for those who like corruption stories/NTR theme games can try these games latest update:
1. Innocence or Money
2. The incredible steal
3. The couple duet
I am sure you guys will enjoy these games. PS please dont try to play faithful route in corruption theme game :ROFLMAO: Else I will have to recommend some romantic theme game for faithful route lovers.

Last edited:

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I should be the one asking you, little bunny.

When did it become a crime to follow a game passionately? The only other NTR game I am somewhat following is Perfect Marriage but I am fed up of the blueball and I might die waiting for the scenes I am waiting for.

That's why I stick to this game because it tickles all my spots beautifully. No blueballing for 5 years or smth and got a spicy plot with some mystery. So I will do whatever it takes to protect the only game in the internet that suits me. I don't want this dev to abandon this game because of some leechers. I have seen enough beautiful games getting abandoned in my lifetime.

But if I were to be offered a lawyer position for this studio, I will take it :WeSmart: I always felt like I had a knack for it.
I'm sorry that I overheard a loud intimate conversation! But I also like the game and therefore I have the right to ask questions! Today it became known that the Perfect Marriage game is based on the erotic novel of the same name. I've read the novel and I know roughly how the story will end! It is interesting to learn more about the game Corrupt Hearts! Is the game also made based on a previously printed story or according to the author's script of the developer?

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I'm sorry that I overheard a loud intimate conversation! But I also like the game and therefore I have the right to ask questions! Today it became known that the Perfect Marriage game is based on the erotic novel of the same name. I've read the novel and I know roughly how the story will end! It is interesting to learn more about the game Corrupt Hearts! Is the game also made based on a previously printed story or according to the author's script of the developer?
A perfect Marriage Novel game is not based on the novel by same name...I know the novel you are talking about there husband go through an affair. And wife got stabbed, so it's not the same novel. It was kinda murder mystery cheating novel. I think the developer already told that his game was based on one of the game that has been abandoned, I forget he mentioned it long time ago. But even if the game is based on novel, I dont think that its based on the novel named "The perfect Marriage" because i read it and it's no way near.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
ooh that...there is one perfect marriage novel by Jeneva Rose..that was murder mystery cheating story...yea thats a continuation ..it has not ended yet..but yea that one..i was reading the previous version How to ruin a perfect marriage lol.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes