3.60 star(s) 34 Votes

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
As a psychologist, I give the installation for the development of the game! No matter how many new characters appear, there will be three options in the game! Brown is the last boss, so he is the one who will seduce Clara and immerse her in the sphere of business interests and family! The second option: Clara and Alan will be able to keep the family together! The third option: Clara will keep the opportunity to get into the first or second option until the very end! The mole hunt will continue anyway! Heroes can die if they make an extremely risky decision or if it is provided by the scenario of the game!:unsure:;)

Reactions: mindexcursion

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
As a psychologist, I give the installation for the development of the game! No matter how many new characters appear, there will be three options in the game! Brown is the last boss, so he is the one who will seduce Clara and immerse her in the sphere of business interests and family! The second option: Clara and Alan will be able to keep the family together! The third option: Clara will keep the opportunity to get into the first or second option until the very end! The mole hunt will continue anyway! Heroes can die if they make an extremely risky decision or if it is provided by the scenario of the game!:unsure:;)
Dev said at least 5 or 6! So I bet we will at least get to see juicy options too and we might find out who X might be in some of these options. At least one should be an Anna ending as per my educated guess.

Reactions: UpravDom

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Dev said at least 5 or 6! So I bet we will at least get to see juicy options too and we might find out who X might be in some of these options. At least one should be an Anna ending as per my educated guess.
Good! Let's take this as a working version! I am worried that a large number of options may overload the creative capabilities of the developer and then the interval between updates may increase exponentially! This is an objective reality! And what are the possible options? Who are our potential suitors or MOLE: Leon, Garrison, Gunnar and Director Paula... Anna will be with Alan if Clara leaves him! So it can't be a separate option... :unsure: :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: truthpolice

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
Good! Let's take this as a working version! I am worried that a large number of options may overload the creative capabilities of the developer and then the interval between updates may increase exponentially! This is an objective reality! And what are the possible options? Who are our potential suitors or MOLE: Leon, Garrison, Gunnar and Director Paula... Anna will be with Alan if Clara leaves him! So it can't be a separate option... :unsure: :D
You are right. Too many options can cause overloading but 4-6 options we can see in many games and opens multiple possibilities to suit tastes of different kinds of players. Some might like being a cuck and some might not. Netorare is complicated than it appears to be!

We were promised happy, bittersweet and sad endings. The mole can be anyone until more clues are revealed :coffee:

Reactions: UpravDom

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
The game is an action-packed erotic detective story or even an action movie! Therefore, we observed a visual aid on how to properly commit a contract murder with the shedding of blood! The second murder happened by accident, so they limited themselves to simply turning their heads 180 degrees. Next, we saw Alan and Clara having sluggish sex. Well, what can you expect from partners after three years of marriage? But forced sex looked very exciting! What will happen next? Does this mean that Alan and Clara don't have personal enemies? According to the text: Mr. X wants to destroy Clara and Anna is ready to help Mr. X. Mr. Brown can only fire Clara, but he is not Clara's personal enemy. So Clara has only 2 enemies. Alan tolerates Leon's presence and dislikes Jeff! Alan doesn't seem to have any enemies! It turns out that no one will be killed in the near future! ... :unsure: :cool:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: truthpolice
3.60 star(s) 34 Votes