3.70 star(s) 33 Votes

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Progress Report for v0.5 Part B + Sneak Peek - Someone Is feeling lucky to have such a beautiful woman as his wife

Hey Sinners! Production for Part B of v0.5 is nearing the end and some rendering for the special episode is also left. But!...We didn't take...

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Now, coming to the development progress of Part B of v0.5, writing is halfway done, and the next update will involve a few choices, new characters (wink wink), hot scenes, and a special episode for Sin Kings.

So, a lot of work is to be done, but at the same time, I (SD) have two weeks of business trips to and fro. So I will have access to my computer for only a few hours for these two weeks.

But that doesn't mean there won't be an update next month. It just might not be in the first half of June like I originally wanted to publish . Sorry for the delay, and I hope you guys understand

Sinful Studios
When is the plan though for the next public release?? August or september?

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
The expected release date will become known if a kind person posts the developer's latest post here in full. Someone is hoping for a public release in early July...
So that means the update has already been released for members? Thats why public release is in early July right because public release is 16 days after the first release.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
There is no release yet! But a message about the work on the project and a photo were published for the participants. We ask a kind person to share information!:rolleyes:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Well I don't mind late release for public as long as this VN doesn't show lesbian path...I can wait for 2 months late release for public.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
It's simple and you don't have to guess! On the left, the root crop darkened in the sun is Gunnar. Centered with wide, pumped-up hips, it's naturally Leon! And the most interesting thing is located on the right. This promising fucker and office husband for Clara is Mr. Brown!:ROFLMAO:

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
It's simple and you don't have to guess! On the left, the root crop darkened in the sun is Gunnar. Centered with wide, pumped-up hips, it's naturally Leon! And the most interesting thing is located on the right. This promising fucker and office husband for Clara is Mr. Brown!:ROFLMAO:
No, i wasn't really guessing. I'd say the one on the right looks more MC-ish

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I always figured Clara was an eager beaver when she was younger. :cool:
You know suspiciously much about Clara's youth! Admiring Clara's beautiful muscular body, I naively hoped that she was training all the time and was engaged exclusively in contract killings.:D

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
It's been dead quiet here lately! There is no food for thought and analysis! Be kind! Post the latest news from the developer's website here! You are welcome!:rolleyes:

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
Sorry if this is a repost...

Update as of June 21

Production for Part B of v0.5 is nearing the end and some rendering for the special episode is also left. But!...We didn't take a bit longer than usual for nothing. This update will be bigger than the recent updates and will introduce 2 new characters! One of them could play a crucial role in the life of one our of main characters.

Stay tuned and hopefully find out by the end of June who that character might be and other exciting stuff

Sinful Studios

jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
Sorry if this is a repost...

Update as of June 21

Production for Part B of v0.5 is nearing the end and some rendering for the special episode is also left. But!...We didn't take a bit longer than usual for nothing. This update will be bigger than the recent updates and will introduce 2 new characters! One of them could play a crucial role in the life of one our of main characters.

Stay tuned and hopefully find out by the end of June who that character might be and other exciting stuff

Sinful Studios
OMGGGGG!! Do we have a date on when the update will be out?

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes