3.70 star(s) 33 Votes
Apr 29, 2018
releasenew.jpg

We are happy to announce that this update is at least 17,500 words long and has the highest number of spicy scenes packed in a single update so far.

We have made a significant improvement in the animation department by including appropriate sfx and effects (Please let us know if it's better or not.)

But coming to the story, there are a few choices included in this update and a couple of other new varieties of choices that you can make as Clara!

Yes, that's right. Even if Clara isn't the main character, you can make certain choices from her POV, but...these choices don't affect the plot except for the specific scene taking place in a minor way.

Please let us know if these choices are a welcome addition since we included it in hopes of feeling more connected with the character.

However, some of these choices may or may not be possible, depending on your relationship with Clara. So, keep this important factor in mind.

Plot-wise, this update also marks an important point in the story of this game, especially with the main boss showing up. You might find out he is not an ordinary character

Unfortunately, due to the time taken and how big this update has already become, we were only able to include the Corruption Path in this update, and the 'Penalty' will be included in the next update. Corruption lovers might not mind this little setback.

Good news for Sin Kings and Sin Gods is that we have included a new What-If episode featuring Gunnar and Clara ;)

So hop in and let us know how much you enjoyed it

Sinful Studios

Change log,

• 17, 500+ words
  • 320+ Renders, excluding 120 Animation Renders
  • 4 Animations Added excluding What-If episode animations

jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
The developer just posted a poll asking if he should do a sequel to Pineapple Express. It would take place a couple of years after the end of the original. So far it’s 85% in favor. For me it depends. I think you’d have to pick one of the endings and go with it. I think it would be difficult to use all the possible endings and develop a story.
why is this on the corrupted hearts thread?????

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
View attachment 3786686

We are happy to announce that this update is at least 17,500 words long and has the highest number of spicy scenes packed in a single update so far.

We have made a significant improvement in the animation department by including appropriate sfx and effects (Please let us know if it's better or not.)

But coming to the story, there are a few choices included in this update and a couple of other new varieties of choices that you can make as Clara!

Yes, that's right. Even if Clara isn't the main character, you can make certain choices from her POV, but...these choices don't affect the plot except for the specific scene taking place in a minor way.

Please let us know if these choices are a welcome addition since we included it in hopes of feeling more connected with the character.

However, some of these choices may or may not be possible, depending on your relationship with Clara. So, keep this important factor in mind.

Plot-wise, this update also marks an important point in the story of this game, especially with the main boss showing up. You might find out he is not an ordinary character

Unfortunately, due to the time taken and how big this update has already become, we were only able to include the Corruption Path in this update, and the 'Penalty' will be included in the next update. Corruption lovers might not mind this little setback.

Good news for Sin Kings and Sin Gods is that we have included a new What-If episode featuring Gunnar and Clara ;)

Sinful Studios

Change log,

• 17, 500+ words
320 renders + 120 animation means a decent update story wise... not that short but not long too..I hope renders are not repeated ones.. looking forward to it.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
View attachment 3786686

Sinful Studios

Change log,

• 17, 500+ words
"we were only able to include the Corruption Path in this update"

Para para pam - GG :ROFLMAO: (n)

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Seems kinda funny to me that the game "wants" you to play as MC only, disregarding your wife's POV completely. So I did, and asked myself - did this dev really save all the lewd scenes for Clara's POV? So I replayed this game with the option of "ALL POVs" and surprise, surprise, I got some lewd scenes.

Not gonna lie, I am having a hard time understanding such drastic separation of content.
Maybe, once finished, the MC only POV will make sense for a slower burn story of corruption and infidelity, but as it stands - just detracts from the experience, since this game is focused on corruption which Clara can't avoid entirely. And since you can't see ANY of her corruption scenes (disregarding the actual lewd scenes) from MC's POV, the story just feels weird.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Am I trippin?

Reactions: Anthius46

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Awesome this update will only contain the corruption path and that is what most of us want for Clara get more and more corrupted and for Alan the idiot to suffer and rot in misery lol..the idiots still rooting for that loser cuck Alan will cry and whine again once this update is released which is going to be even more funny lmaooo..:KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:
Its for you! xdd Enjoy!
Oops.gif
By the way, fo idiots you can be banned! :sneaky:

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
h

Hi I think clara should be the MC
If Clara becomes the most important in the game, she will condescendingly allow Alan to love himself! But, from time to time there will be situations when Alan will feel guilty without guilt! For example: Alan heard strange noises outside the door, hesitantly entered and froze...Clara gasped to Alan: look, my love, how it's done for real and learn!;)

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Seems kinda funny to me that the game "wants" you to play as MC only, disregarding your wife's POV completely. So I did, and asked myself - did this dev really save all the lewd scenes for Clara's POV? So I replayed this game with the option of "ALL POVs" and surprise, surprise, I got some lewd scenes.

Not gonna lie, I am having a hard time understanding such drastic separation of content.
Maybe, once finished, the MC only POV will make sense for a slower burn story of corruption and infidelity, but as it stands - just detracts from the experience, since this game is focused on corruption which Clara can't avoid entirely. And since you can't see ANY of her corruption scenes (disregarding the actual lewd scenes) from MC's POV, the story just feels weird.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Am I trippin?
MC only makes you feel like it is supposed to lead up to something maybe how he catchs Clara or how he figures out who all the villians are that's why they did that. Or just plainly let us watch how he falls apart.

Reactions: diego go

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
The hottest thing about the Leon Clara scene was that Clara actually enjoyed it. Sure, she's shitty for giving in, but that's why it's hot to me.

Now he's just gotta seduce Anna too :)
Leon is a handsome guy and knows how to handle girls! But currently Leon is coolly using his skill as a tool to carry out some kind of plan! Seducing Anna is unnecessary, and even dangerous! There is already an episode when Anna actually began to participate in the process of destroying Clara! The game is built very consistently and it would be strange to watch Anna pave the way to Alan's heart through Leon's bed! Isn't it true! It would be interesting to see this in the application: What if...

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
MC only makes you feel like it is supposed to lead up to something maybe how he catchs Clara or how he figures out who all the villians are that's why they did that. Or just plainly let us watch how he falls apart.
I get that, but so far, the MC isn't even close to figuring shit out.
I don't think he would be suspicious of anything wrong on Clara's side of things if she were to talk to him with jizz hanging off the side of her mouth. Maybe it's too early to have those scenes, but as of yet, MC-only-POV lacks the suspense. You do realize that while you are reading the walls of text about MC's internal feelings about the day in the office, Clara is getting her guts rearranged, right? Why on Earth would I not want to see that in a game like this?

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Clara fell into the sexual seductress role pretty easy. Slept with Leon with ease, brushed it off as a no biggie let's move on. Remorse was next to nil as this is not the first time she stepped out on Alan. Maybe later in the story it will be found out Clara is a Hoe.
We can give her a pass for the seductress/dominatrix role easily, since she is a trained field operative with nearly a decade of experience.
But yeah, her sleeping with Leon and just shrugging it off like no big deal leaves me slightly muffed about her character. Sure, she was drunk and all, but Leon wormed his way into her pants a bit too easily.

Forgive me for saying this fellas, but maybe their sex scene should've ended at cunnilingus/blowjob instead, with Clara unwilling to proceed further for their first time.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes