3.70 star(s) 33 Votes

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I just saw that last update before this one was on May, so I dont think it will have a long story update this one in such a short time of 2 months....let's see how it's going to be...2 months update might feel short. But I will think about to leave perfect marriage and join this VN if the update will be good...that game no matter despite of good story, is extending tease even when majority of his patreon demanding for sex scene...So I will rather quit as a member of that VN and join this one....That VN is bullshit when it comes to sex. only slow corrupt lovers who like extended tease fest will like that game.

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
Oct 9, 2022
If she was fucked by that nig*** or big boss, that won't be cheating, but sacrifice for the greater good (she'll take one for the team). But fucking Leon is consensual cheating, and there is no way out of it. Let's not forget that the author said that the characters will remain loyal (at heart) to one another, and fucking Leon is not even close to that. After that I don't care about Clare
Oh you're just mad there's no choice. I don't really care about choices tbh, realistic consensual cheating is hot as hell.

Apr 29, 2018
Oh you're just mad there's no choice. I don't really care about choices tbh, realistic consensual cheating is hot as hell.
Wrong. I don't like that developers offer choices, but whatever you choose, it will turn out the same. It feels more like VN with a fake choice. And I don't like that this game has become a carbon copy of A Promise Best Left Unkept. It had so much potential to be an original

Apr 29, 2018
And you know how? Do we see the same events happen in both corruption and penalty path? No. Different things happen based on your choice as mc.

Does Clara act the same no matter what her husband does? No. If MC kept turning her down, she would act slutty. But if he didn't, she would not.

But let me guess, you think choices dont matter because she slept with Leon? Have you ever stopped to ask yourself why she did it and how no matter if you follow the penalty or corruption part, she gets hurt because of the situation she is in?

Even at the beginning of the game, we see Clara being unsatisfied with Alan's attitude towards her when it comes to work and their differing aspirations.

She got put into the whole blackmail situation because of Alan only. After getting into the blackmail situation, she couldn't even tell Alan anything but bottle up all the guilt, anger and sadness.

Only Leon was there to help her and share her emotional burdens while she was breaking inside. Even in the penalty path, you can see Clara getting angry at Alan because he wasn't being understanding even if unintentionally. But she wasn't as angry as in the corruption path. But it was enough for her to get pushed towards Leon since he was so "understanding" of her struggles.

This might have made her feel unconsciously get attracted to him and right when she was drunk and in her most vulnerable state after seeing the man she had sacrificed everything for kissing another woman, Leon was there for her and offered a way to escape her pain and she fell for it.

I can't believe how so many "intellects" failed to see these simple but obvious things. Smh.
you opened an account 7 months ago and now you are an expert on everything. And you even have an „intellect”. How did you get it, by jerking 24 hours every day for the past 7 months?

I don't know if developer is paying you to defend his game or if you are just an ill-mannered troll, but don't ever talk to me again. There is a polite way to say everything, which you obviously miss it. I don't have time for spoiled jerk-off, so you are second to enter my shit/block list.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
And you know how? Do we see the same events happen in both corruption and penalty path? No. Different things happen based on your choice as mc.

Does Clara act the same no matter what her husband does? No. If MC kept turning her down, she would act slutty. But if he didn't, she would not.

But let me guess, you think choices dont matter because she slept with Leon? Have you ever stopped to ask yourself why she did it and how no matter if you follow the penalty or corruption part, she gets hurt because of the situation she is in?

Even at the beginning of the game, we see Clara being unsatisfied with Alan's attitude towards her when it comes to work and their differing aspirations.

She got put into the whole blackmail situation because of Alan only. After getting into the blackmail situation, she couldn't even tell Alan anything but bottle up all the guilt, anger and sadness.

Only Leon was there to help her and share her emotional burdens while she was breaking inside. Even in the penalty path, you can see Clara getting angry at Alan because he wasn't being understanding even if unintentionally. But she wasn't as angry as in the corruption path. But it was enough for her to get pushed towards Leon since he was so "understanding" of her struggles.

This might have made her feel unconsciously get attracted to him and right when she was drunk and in her most vulnerable state after seeing the man she had sacrificed everything for kissing another woman, Leon was there for her and offered a way to escape her pain and she fell for it.

I can't believe how so many "intellects" failed to see these simple but obvious things. Smh.
Mr. X sent Leon to comfort Clara with his penis:eek::ROFLMAO:

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I watched the beginning of the game again and I think that Leon began to do hacking work for Alan with very bad intentions! Anna is forced to hide this fact from Alan at Leon's request! It can be concluded that Alan fell into a virtual trap through Leon's fault. Of course, Clara could have immediately told Alan the truth about the honey tasks, but then the game would have lost all its appeal!

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
you opened an account 7 months ago and now you are an expert on everything. And you even have an „intellect”. How did you get it, by jerking 24 hours every day for the past 7 months?

I don't know if developer is paying you to defend his game or if you are just an ill-mannered troll, but don't ever talk to me again. There is a polite way to say everything, which you obviously miss it. I don't have time for spoiled jerk-off, so you are second to enter my shit/block list.
Can't even come up with any counter arguments but only troll accusations and running away :LOL:How sad smh

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
I watched the beginning of the game again and I think that Leon began to do hacking work for Alan with very bad intentions! Anna is forced to hide this fact from Alan at Leon's request! It can be concluded that Alan fell into a virtual trap through Leon's fault. Of course, Clara could have immediately told Alan the truth about the honey tasks, but then the game would have lost all its appeal!
That's the obvious, decoy trail left by the Dev to make everyone think he's the obvious culprit. Watch any whodunnit and they all follow the same formula. there's the obvious suspect, then two or three other viable alternatives, and finally, when the real culprit is revealed toward the end of the show, there's always a subtle clue revealed that was presented in such an inconspicuous manner that most people miss it.

In this story, everyone is being made to see Anna as the lovesick underling of Alan, but her horrible backstory was presented then glossed over because of the beautiful heroine's dilemma and some titillating and titular, um... breasts.

Last edited:

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
Can't remember did it show Leon get a text from X between the kiss and sex scene? If not then that may not be the red herring people are assuming it is and might be the actual clue to who X is. One of those make it so obvious people will think it's fake scenarios. Again won't find out until near the end or at the end probably.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Strictly according to the text, you can see hints , but new questions arise. For example: Alan receives messages from an unknown number in order to draw attention to Clara's suspicious behavior. Anna has received a tempting offer from Mr. X and agrees to become a tool in the destruction of Clara! It is still unclear how to destroy it: mentally or physically! It was at Mr. X's signal and quite consciously that Anna decided to kiss Alan in the presence of Clara! Next: regardless of whether Alan helps Clara or not, there is tension in the relationship. Clara calmed down and decided to apologize for being too rude. Clara sees the kiss and gets depressed! In this state, Clara could not resist Leon's harassment. Everything seems to be logical! There is no direct evidence that Leon came to Clara at the direction of Mr. X. But later on, Leon talks to Clara about sex and love as a winner with a victim. Perhaps Leon is carrying out some kind of plan very coolly and prudently! Who is Mr. X? The answer may be unexpected, as in the joke. For example: Alan decided to divorce Clara. The judge asks about the reason for the divorce and Alan said that he likes the missionary position, and Clara prefers monotonous sex in a lying on her side position. Clara then shouts angrily: I want to watch TV too!

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
Strictly according to the text, you can see hints , but new questions arise. For example: Alan receives messages from an unknown number in order to draw attention to Clara's suspicious behavior. Anna has received a tempting offer from Mr. X and agrees to become a tool in the destruction of Clara! It is still unclear how to destroy it: mentally or physically! It was at Mr. X's signal and quite consciously that Anna decided to kiss Alan in the presence of Clara! Next: regardless of whether Alan helps Clara or not, there is tension in the relationship. Clara calmed down and decided to apologize for being too rude. Clara sees the kiss and gets depressed! In this state, Clara could not resist Leon's harassment. Everything seems to be logical! There is no direct evidence that Leon came to Clara at the direction of Mr. X. But later on, Leon talks to Clara about sex and love as a winner with a victim. Perhaps Leon is carrying out some kind of plan very coolly and prudently! Who is Mr. X? The answer may be unexpected, as in the joke. For example: Alan decided to divorce Clara. The judge asks about the reason for the divorce and Alan said that he likes the missionary position, and Clara prefers monotonous sex in a lying on her side position. Clara then shouts angrily: I want to watch TV too!
X is probably alan's dad. "Ey son! Suprise! Yea, i aint dead yet for sum reason."

"As for what happened to your supposed to be mentally strong assassin gf, well, turned out she wasnt. See how she turned into a fuck toy in a span of few days? Yeah.. tough luck son, but it is what it is. I only did that just to see how loyal she is cuz you see, i myself got fucked over by my so called friends".

"So anyway, son, hopefully this becomes a lesson. Dont trust anybody, yea?"

And alan be like "why u decided not to even tell me? Im your son FFS!"

"So son, about that, didnt mean to hurt your feelings but you a weak willed wussy. U wont be able to hide it and besides! Turned out great. Yea? We downed the company, got ourself a good chuck of money from theirs, and now since i tested your close friends, u know who is loyal and who isnt."

"But dad! I love clara n shit!"

"I know son, i know but you have to let her go now. See how her pussy throbs on the sign of aladdin leon? Yea... She's for the streets. "

Then that would be the end. Either leon tough it out and came successful in the end or he. Reconciles with clara knowing she got fucked over because "mission" and that leon had a leverage against her.

Or anna just swoops in telling him that "ey! I know im young and lil bit naive but my pussy aint thirsty for almost everyone like your so called mentally strong seasoned assassin wife who got fucked by leon just cuz she wasnt able to handle a lil bit of pressure, and used the alcohol as an excuse for a moment of weakness"

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
Is that in response to my question? Because if it wasn't shown that Leon got a text from X how else would he know when to go to her room unless he orchestrated the kiss and the open door. To me if he didn't get a text it shows that he is more than likely X. Which would fit into getting revenge in the end as taking down X would mean Leon, so 2 birds one stone.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UpravDom

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Теоретически мистер икс
X is probably alan's dad. "Ey son! Suprise! Yea, i aint dead yet for sum reason."

"As for what happened to your supposed to be mentally strong assassin gf, well, turned out she wasnt. See how she turned into a fuck toy in a span of few days? Yeah.. tough luck son, but it is what it is. I only did that just to see how loyal she is cuz you see, i myself got fucked over by my so called friends".

"So anyway, son, hopefully this becomes a lesson. Dont trust anybody, yea?"

And alan be like "why u decided not to even tell me? Im your son FFS!"

"So son, about that, didnt mean to hurt your feelings but you a weak willed wussy. U wont be able to hide it and besides! Turned out great. Yea? We downed the company, got ourself a good chuck of money from theirs, and now since i tested your close friends, u know who is loyal and who isnt."

"But dad! I love clara n shit!"

"I know son, i know but you have to let her go now. See how her pussy throbs on the sign of aladdin leon? Yea... She's for the streets. "

Then that would be the end. Either leon tough it out and came successful in the end or he. Reconciles with clara knowing she got fucked over because "mission" and that leon had a leverage against her.

Or anna just swoops in telling him that "ey! I know im young and lil bit naive but my pussy aint thirsty for almost everyone like your so called mentally strong seasoned assassin wife who got fucked by leon just cuz she wasnt able to handle a lil bit of pressure, and used the alcohol as an excuse for a moment of weakness"
Theoretically, Mr. X could be Alan's father! But Alan's father was too decent a man to die and rise again for revenge! I was assured here that stress can be relieved with sex, good booze or just a lot of farting and everything is in perfect order! So I would rather believe in the latter than that Alan's father is Mr. X!;):D

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Is that in response to my question? Because if it wasn't shown that Leon got a text from X how else would he know when to go to her room unless he orchestrated the kiss and the open door. To me if he didn't get a text it shows that he is more than likely X. Which would fit into getting revenge in the end as taking down X would mean Leon, so 2 birds one stone.
This is not the first time Leon has come to Clara! Leon did the massage to start a physical rapprochement with Clara! The next stage was full sex at once. It seems that Leon is forced to act too hastily! Why? Maybe he's following someone's orders? There is not enough clear connection between the actions of the heroes! A solid fog !? Apparently this is an additional feature of the game developer...:unsure:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The number from which the text message came was from X's number to Alan. This is supposed to cause quarrels and mutual distrust - another step towards destroying the marriage by X. After all, X sent Leon to Clarry, who was drunk and depressed. Anna's kiss, which was previously planned, on X's command

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
According to the text :Alan couldn't identify who the number belonged to and didn't discuss the subject with Clara! Alan and Clara missed the opportunity to talk openly and regain trust! Anna admired and loved Alan like a cat before the kiss, after which Alan just gently moved away. But next time Alan will say that there is no love and Anna will hate Alan! As you know, a cat is a terrible beast...o_O

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes