3.90 star(s) 33 Votes

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
New version! What if someone from Clara's distant past shows up? As you know, Clara was a young pupil of special services agents! Maybe this Tutor will want to have sex with Clara for old times' sake! After all, Clara is much more experienced than Alan in sex. Someone taught Clara the simple art of love... It is quite possible, especially if this event has something to do with Mr. Brown!
Hehe that would also be a nice possibility. Hard to believe no one hit on her before she met Alan. But didn't she mention Alan was her first man or did I remember that incorrectly?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UpravDom

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Hehe that would also be a nice possibility. Hard to believe no one hit on her before she met Alan. But didn't she mention Alan was her first man or did I remember that incorrectly?
Strictly according to the text! Clara was 23 years old and Alan was 21 years old at the time of their acquaintance. In the dialogues between Clara and Alan, information slips through that it was Clara who seduced Alan! And then they got married. Next, Clara confessed to Leon that she had been trained in the methods of using romantic and sexual relationships to complete the task. This circumstance confirms that Clara had a certain sexual experience even before she met Alan! Clara did not use this method, because she considered it unfair to Alan! I think it turned out to be a fairly reasonable answer... :unsure: ;) 530.jpg

Reactions: Guszti242

Guszti242

Mar 6, 2024
it means that Alan will receive external help in the person of a woman. It's not mr.x at all. Mr. X caught Clara, that's enough for his plan. Mr.X is already introduced to the player. so X will not be the new one at all. it is clear that the newbie will be Alan's helper and it is also certain that mr.x is not texting him about what Leon is doing. and it's not a harem if there are more women in his game because even then you can only choose 1. so why can't there be more women, we need a prettier woman than Anna. because that woman makes me sick.
if Clara can have sex with several men, then why does mc only have one, she is also a mentally ill bitch. can this be done with a main Mc, fucking big fuck. in fact, the story should be changed to a female character, then it would be completely different. I know that I will always stay with Clara, I won't let it become the worst NTR. Others go for Clara to fail just to beat the hell out of her, but I play for the story.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
New version! What if someone from Clara's distant past shows up? As you know, Clara was a young pupil of special services agents! Maybe this Tutor will want to have sex with Clara for old times' sake! After all, Clara is much more experienced than Alan in sex. Someone taught Clara the simple art of love... It is quite possible, especially if this event has something to do with Mr. Brown!
It's possible it might be someone from Leons past. Enemy or friend unknown. Just spitballing

• Thinking Face

Guszti242

Mar 6, 2024
View attachment 4077730 The developer presented the game as an erotic detective story with a plot! The plot contains secrets that will be revealed as events unfold. I've been through the game several times and it seems to me that each time the actors play better and the developer's idea becomes clearer! Clara sacrifices her dignity and moral principles to save Alan. This is a mistaken misconception! Clara thus frees up space in her soul for the penetration of lust, which can completely destroy the dignity of a girl! Alan is represented by a certain "nerd"! Alan still does not believe his happiness and does not understand why such a beautiful girl as Clara chose him as her husband! Clara of course dominates and Alan obeys. That's why Alan hasn't understood what's going on with Clara for so long! The developer introduces a new character into the game and it seems to me that we will see the face of Mr. X! It is quite possible that Mr. X is Leon's "terminally ill" father! An experienced fraudster, Mr. X, can make Alan an offer that Alan cannot refuse! For example, Alan must get closer to Anna in order to save Clara!Because Mr. Brown wants Clara to belong only to him and therefore checks her connections...The plot technique is of course repeated, but Alan will understand Clara's behavior much better! But this is inaccurate! Although, if Anna really loves Alan, then Anna can only have sex with Alan! This means that the interests of Mr. X and Anna coincide and Alan will find it difficult to resist... View attachment 4077715
my player knows that he won't fuck with Anna. so what's the root face?

• Thinking Face

Anaskm07

Mar 14, 2020
There is hope that Brother rabbit is alive! It's just that Brother Rabbit is very busy with important things: View attachment 4075762 Therefore, we will consider only verified information! We know that 0.6 Part A was released on 08/23/2024! The developer announced that Part B is in the active development phase! We will see a new character on stage. I'm betting that we'll see Mr. X's face... Alan will receive an offer that he cannot refuse! Alan will have to get closer to Anna in order to save Clara! Clara will have to get information in bed with the enemy. View attachment 4075764 ..But this is not accurate... Part B should be larger in volume and content than Part A! The timing of the next release is not exactly known even by the Developer himself! We will deal with personal matters ... this way time will pass faster and more beneficial for your health!
man you can pay just 1 dollar to see teasers you know that?

• Sad

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
my player knows that he won't fuck with Anna. so what's the root face?
Perhaps the player playing for Alan this time will have more choice than the inevitable death or the shame of a lifetime! In fact, the situation in the game is so complicated that We are in a state similar to a sniper shooter, but a little blind... Bang-bang and everything is missing the mark... View attachment 518.webp

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
it means that Alan will receive external help in the person of a woman. It's not mr.x at all. Mr. X caught Clara, that's enough for his plan. Mr.X is already introduced to the player. so X will not be the new one at all. it is clear that the newbie will be Alan's helper and it is also certain that mr.x is not texting him about what Leon is doing. and it's not a harem if there are more women in his game because even then you can only choose 1. so why can't there be more women, we need a prettier woman than Anna. because that woman makes me sick.
if Clara can have sex with several men, then why does mc only have one, she is also a mentally ill bitch. can this be done with a main Mc, fucking big fuck. in fact, the story should be changed to a female character, then it would be completely different. I know that I will always stay with Clara, I won't let it become the worst NTR. Others go for Clara to fail just to beat the hell out of her, but I play for the story.
Imagin 3 woman play 5 D chess against eachother

While having to watch their back because mr X :eek: :eek:

• Haha

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I think the new character will be a woman and she will help Alan. this will cause a lot of problems for Clara and Anna. This could be Mr. X or Alan could have some old relationship or it could also be a hidden family member through his father or mother to take revenge on Leon and his family. I would prefer the latter, that Leon gets the hardest revenge.
So you insist that the new character in the game will definitely be a woman! Well, let's check this version! Since this character has already been mentioned in the game and should be an important person, then you can apply the method of excluding possible candidates. It turns out everything is very simple, because only three women were mentioned in the text of the game: Clara's mother, Leon's mother and Mr. Brown's ex-wife! Of these, only Mr. Brown's ex-wife is in good health.If Dylan is now 19 years old, then his ex-wife is about 40 years old! There may well be an ambitious mature woman who may hold a grudge against Mr. Brown. 1017.png 7.png Under certain circumstances, she can become a very effective ally of Alan. This is the version of the development of the story that deserves attention...

Aug 23, 2024
So you insist that the new character in the game will definitely be a woman! Well, let's check this version! Since this character has already been mentioned in the game and should be an important person, then you can apply the method of excluding possible candidates. It turns out everything is very simple, because only three women were mentioned in the text of the game: Clara's mother, Leon's mother and Mr. Brown's ex-wife! Of these, only Mr. Brown's ex-wife is in good health.If Dylan is now 19 years old, then his ex-wife is about 40 years old! There may well be an ambitious mature woman who may hold a grudge against Mr. Brown. View attachment 4080047 View attachment 4080050 Under certain circumstances, she can become a very effective ally of Alan. This is the version of the development of the story that deserves attention...
Leon's and Clara's mother are dead. Brown's ex-wife left him. Leon's sister was mentioned and Alan's mom was mentioned. So I see two choices here.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Leon's and Clara's mother are dead. Brown's ex-wife left him. Leon's sister was mentioned and Alan's mom was mentioned. So I see two choices here.
The fact is that Leon's sister and Alan's mother are completely out of touch! They don't even know about Mr. Brown's existence.:unsure: Brown's ex-wife may have dirt and know Mr. Brown's partners in the criminal business! That's exactly the kind of information that can help Alan. Alan does not use a knife or a firearm.But Alan can hack into any computer, take out dirt and send the criminal to rot in prison. In short, give Alan the name of the person and Alan will find out all the information about him. The question is how Alan and Brown's ex-wife can meet. However, she probably visits Dylan and can see Clara and what is happening to her. Further options are possible: Alan, Clara and ex-wife act together, then this is a good ending! If only Alan and his ex-wife, then different endings are possible: even the complete moral destruction of Alan! Mr. Brown runs a criminal business through front men and is therefore above suspicion! Clara can be a link! In general, everything is really difficult, like in a chess game! ...5D;) 123.gif

Reactions: Guszti242
3.90 star(s) 33 Votes