TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I asked for the list, posts are all scattered randomly in the change logs, and already have many pages in it, to the point, if it is easy to get lost there.
How would you get lost? It's literally in the original post under the extras section. Just click page one, wait for it to load, scroll down on the original post, and click "Guide". That'll automatically link you to the most recent version of the guide, no need for you to do anything else.

hakkkkaishin

Apr 7, 2018
How would you get lost? It's literally in the original post under the extras section. Just click page one, wait for it to load, scroll down on the original post, and click "Guide". That'll automatically link you to the most recent version of the guide, no need for you to do anything else.
it happens, that the codes are distributed in pages and pages of text, it is not because they are sublimated by version that it is automatically easy to find, trying and so many pages that it is easy to get lost among them.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
it happens, that the codes are distributed in pages and pages of text, it is not because they are sublimated by version that it is automatically easy to find, trying and so many pages that it is easy to get lost among them.
Literally every code, cheat, etc. is in one post. I really don't know what you are on about. Click on the link, it will take to the post, and then you click on the "spoiler" tabs to see them all. Every key, every location, every everything, in one post.

• Haha
Reactions: HogRocket

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Aw man update is usually out by now.
Was there a delay?
RELEASE v0.10.0 - College Content!

The weekly update has been released!
This update is available to ALL Patrons, with the public build being released in a few days.
In this update, more content is added to the college (though don't expect too much naughtiness - the corruption must be gradual!) and you can now take Emma out on a karaoke date, featuring two brand-new vocal performances! I hope you enjoy! :)
CHANGELOG:
  • Emma: You can now take Emma out on a karaoke date! ("The Caged Bird" in the shopping district)
  • Pixie: Pixie can now gain the SCHOOLED quirk!
  • College: You can now buy a second upgrade for the college (NEW TEXTBOOKS)!
  • College: You can now explore the college on the weekend (must own it first!)
  • College: You can now SURVEY the second floor of the school and carry out uniform checks (and maybe catch a glimpse of a certain person...) Must own the college!
  • College: You can now teach a class of Fey students! (Pixie, Kana, Emma and Lyx) Weekends only, and must own the college!
  • College: You can now teach a class of normal students! Weekdays only, and must own the college!
  • College: You can now increase the college's EDUCATION level! Give your students a bright future!
  • College: EDUCATION only affects minor dialogue changes right now, but will eventually allow you to purchase certain upgrades for the college
  • Bug: Madison can now only watch during Veronica's naughty time when Veronica is dominant
  • Bug: Added a fix for people who completed Jessica's level four love event but didn't get the fourth heart
  • Bug: Fixed a couple faulty images
  • Bug: Little typos squashed!
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Patron update will be next Sunday, 23rd of May.

------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.9.9
CorruptedKingdoms-0.10.0-pc update patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The good old sword in the stone, the legends go about how it gets pulled out but it's the erotica that tells how it gets thrusted back in :sneaky:
And just like the legend says...
"Another man will pull out the sword" so it'll be a threesome 100%
This dev is a genius!!! Or I'm just tripping in acid and spouting bullsh- as usual.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Dammit, another game that goes from 0.9x to 0.10. Version numbers before a 1.0 release are supposed to be an indication of how close to complete the game is. 0.95 means it's 95% done, 0.10 means it's 10% done, 0.10.0 means you have no idea and no plan. I've been holding off on playing more of this game since I thought it was close to being finished. Turns out I have no idea how close it is to being finished because the version number is meaningless.

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
Is pregnancy optional? Veronica and Madison got pregnant and it sucks - any way to disable pregnancy content?
EDIT OK, its in the options lol... I thought it would be an in-game choice but whatever.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs
Jul 20, 2020
Dammit, another game that goes from 0.9x to 0.10. Version numbers before a 1.0 release are supposed to be an indication of how close to complete the game is. 0.95 means it's 95% done, 0.10 means it's 10% done, 0.10.0 means you have no idea and no plan. I've been holding off on playing more of this game since I thought it was close to being finished. Turns out I have no idea how close it is to being finished because the version number is meaningless.
Read this please:

Jan 7, 2021
What gave you the misconception that there was any "plan"? There hasn't been any significant millstones that Arc has boasted about or a roadmap with goals for the future.

This just increments every week. Stop praying to the alter of 1.0 and learn to appreciate the changelog or check out the patreon to see if they are about to celebrate the final release. Here's a hint, if the milking machines are still humming then it's got plenty of milking left to do!

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes