chief1045

Jul 1, 2018
there is a small part of me in wanting the PC getting naughty with a femboy-ified Ard, ain't fair if his sister get all the fun right?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
"Any interest in Ard femboy?"
Absolutely that would be really hot!
"Changelog: (No love for Ard, though. Any interest in Ard femboy?)"

Not as femboy, but I wouldn't mind some hot male bisexual action with Ard. :cool: Imagine the possibilities of doing the switch during sex. :love: ArcGames
would much rather fuse the 2 into a futa hana, and erase Ard since he was such a dick during the whole quest while i was trying to help him and the others.
Damn right!
there is a small part of me in wanting the PC getting naughty with a femboy-ified Ard, ain't fair if his sister get all the fun right?
Bah, you guys are too kinky; I'm with Hikage255:
NO GOD PLZ NO NOOOOOOOOOOOO, NO Ard Femboy PLZZZ NOOOO
Not to mention, if more characters keep getting added, it'll probably slow the completion/progress of the game. And/or take time away from the main cast.

Reactions: Anonimed

ja69067

Feb 15, 2021
I am stuck on the Fey lead at confronting the staff, I found the diary and shows it to Dhena but when I confront any of the other staff none of the leads do anything. Am I missing something?

RubbenHub

Sep 18, 2018
Bah, you guys are too kinky; I'm with Hikage255:

Not to mention, if more characters keep getting added, it'll probably slow the completion/progress of the game. And/or take time away from the main cast.
Dammit Such a missed opportunity

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
1st impression, step off the train, know my destination but no map point for Train Station nor any RR tracks on map at this point. Will provide constructive feedback as I progress in story.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
" Hana: You can now be naughty with Hana in her Manor room! (No love for Ard, though. Any interest in Ard femboy? "
I say yes to this, but out of pure curiosity alone. The hell would that even look like?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.10.8] [ArcGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1000 MB / 425 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.10.8-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 993 MB / 391 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.10.8-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y) LOAD'n'LIKE - If you LOAD it then LIKE it! (y) Thanks!

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:

UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
View attachment 1305786

There never was, and I'm pretty sure there never will.
There was once upon a time. Audio was in 320 kbps and the video wasn't ran through a trash compactor thrice over. For almost $100K a year the quality keeps getting degraded because some Android user says it's a good idea :HideThePain:

But go ahead, keep bitching, honestly doubt Arc is going to give a shit about it.
And frankly I don't know why I bother replying either, not my game.
Even if I wanted to fix this issue that only a handful of people care about, I couldn't really do anything.
I'm not shooting the messenger just a little slap on the ass and suggesting you pass it along. Let's be honest, somewhere deep inside you like it that's why you're one of us
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are right, it's not your game and you just came up with a fix for a small percentage of the user base. Not your fault if the way that fix was implemented wasn't thought out.

I'm just the idiot that relays bugs and shit to the discord since he doesn't really bother reading what people post here
It would be nice if "Degrade this for Android" didn't turn into "Degrade this for Everyone". But hey, making it work on a puny little boxes is fine, getting the audio to sound like it came out of an old string connected to a can is incredible, likely takes a lot of smarts to be honest, just a one size fits all solution is
its-a-crap-be-careful-starwarsjokes-25640051.png

(What a surprise that he doesn't come here anymore, aside from reading the reviews every now and then. Wonder why...)
Here I thought it was the stolen art assets you helped uncover. Arc didn't want to stick around when he fell off his high horse. Some of those anti-piracy things that are said on the dicksword server are funny.

Arc said this when I asked about some "original HD copy" of the files.
If only Arc didn't have problems with piss poor compression and him having to redo different files because he was too dumb to keep the originals "before" he ran it through the grinder.

Then again didn't he save the project files so he could recreate scenes when that whole scandal happened...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, the only thing I'd have to say is:

View attachment 1305717
image-of-Captain-Jack-holding-a-bottle-of-rum.jpg

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
I'd go for Ard femboy or not. He's got antlers in all the right places. Ready for mounting and becoming another trophy to be taken.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
" Hana: You can now be naughty with Hana in her Manor room! (No love for Ard, though. Any interest in Ard femboy? "
I say yes to this, but out of pure curiosity alone. The hell would that even look like?
It'S easy just gay sex with person who looks like a girl.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I want to buy a special potion from the guy in the desert that forever locks ard away... so I never have to see his stupid face again.

Reactions: girdeyordo

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Stuck on the fay leads, i've seen the question asked a few times and haven't seen an answer yet. What are you suppose to do after confronting Dhena? Confronting the rest of the staff does absolutely nothing.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Stuck on the fay leads, i've seen the question asked a few times and haven't seen an answer yet. What are you suppose to do after confronting Dhena? Confronting the rest of the staff does absolutely nothing.
Some said something that contradicts what others said.
Like, Erica said she was reading under the tree but Emmet sprayed it.
Then what she says contradicts what someone else says...

Reactions: markus T

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Ard femboy? Hell fucking no! But anyways, I had a feeling that we'd end up getting naughty with Ami from how Ami was looking at Robin in the previous update. I bet she got wetter than Anna from Shimoneta gets and anyone familiar with that anime knows just how wet Anna gets for Okuma.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes