Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
Hello
How much content does this game has length-wise ?
I'm trying to find a somewhat long game to dive into after Witch Trainer :)

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
Nope. MC doesn't give out his girls. Sorry. Go play other games that have your fetish of other men fucks your girls. Also the old man fucking the beatiful Chastity? It's gross to even think about it lol. Anyways again this is not type of game for your fetish and that kind of thing won't happen in this game 100%. It doesn't mean anything if mc has 1 girl or 100 girl. No other dick can fuck his girls. I would reccommend you to NTR games if you want jerk off old ass man fucks your girls rofl
Boy, did you pick the WRONG person!!! There are fewer people on this site that are LESS into the NTR fetish than I am, as I have indicated on many of my previous posts in other threads!!! You didn't READ my post, did you? I said that I'm willing to give Gramps ONE chick- which is the one that causes me the MOST trouble- to shut them both up. It's a strategic advantage. (And by the way, the original post was meant as a joke!) Giving up ONE chick to score an advantage hardly affects the close to 30 that I DO have in the harem. So what if she's YOUR favorite? You won't make the same decision- good for YOU!!!But I'm not playing the game for YOUR fantasies. I have OTHER fetishes, thank you very much and I don't FORCE them onto others (except occasionally for humorous purposes).

Finally, you're not a moderator for this site, so you have no say in which threads or games I can visit or not. No one needs YOUR permission. Throw a fit at someone else. And BTW, Spellcheck is your friend.

And go and buy yourself a sense of humor. KMart probably will have them on sale sometime before Christmas.
You act like you're some authority on this, but you're not the Dev,

You can send both Gwen and Madison to fuck another guy.

--------------------------------------------------------------

There could be more, but all i could think of off of the top of my head before heading into work. In fact I was thinking about the same thing regarding Gwen since I found her immensely annoying, then I found out about turning off her Yandere in the preferences menu. Now, she still interests me in the least...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Aguzy

Aug 4, 2020
Nope. MC doesn't give out his girls. Sorry. Go play other games that have your fetish of other men fucks your girls. Also the old man fucking the beatiful Chastity? It's gross to even think about it lol. Anyways again this is not type of game for your fetish and that kind of thing won't happen in this game 100%. It doesn't mean anything if mc has 1 girl or 100 girl. No other dick can fuck his girls. I would reccommend you to NTR games if you want jerk off old ass man fucks your girls rofl
You can actually make Jessica suck Tom off at one point through the bars in his cell

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
Hello
Can I access the Artifact dimension-thingy on my own ? Or is it only during special events ?
If I can, I don't find the option :c

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
There's also multiple times where you can choose to ask a girl to "use her body" for someone to not get suspicious.

So clearly the MC in this game doesn't care about sharing if it furthers his goals.

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
You act like you're some authority on this, but you're not the Dev, and you're full of shit.

You can send both Gwen and Madison to fuck another guy. Guess some "authority" hasn't been paying attention, and talking out of his ass.

--------------------------------------------------------------

There could be more, but all i could think of off of the top of my head before heading into work. In fact I was thinking about the same thing regarding Gwen since I found her immensely annoying, then I found out about turning off her Yandere in the preferences menu. Now, she still interests me in the least...
How to get those sharing scenes please? Can't find it in the gallery mod

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.5
Size: 1115M
SHA1SUM: 1ba4ec0811ad97704bba1799e64c5d76e5d897e5
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.12.0
CorruptedKingdoms-0.12.1-pc update patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes