molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok another useless update there is nothing to even want to play in 17.7. I'll wait for next update and pretend this one does not exist.

Reactions: vilewe7570

theharbinger

Nov 20, 2017
How long is this game? I am thinking about starting a new game and this one took my attention but i don't want to commit my holiday on a short game.

Sharpen

Apr 19, 2020
How long is this game? I am thinking about starting a new game and this one took my attention but i don't want to commit my holiday on a short game.
Kind of depends on your efficiency with navigating and how much side optional side content you want to explore, but I recall spending a good 10+ hrs going through the content up until version 15.

b--_--d

Jan 24, 2019
If you actually read its contents and try to experiment with different routes, I think it could go for more than 10 hours in total. There's a lot of content to enjoy before you even reach chapter 3.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Going by the votes when I checked on the Patreon a day or two ago, it looks like "Wait Two Weeks and Release the Combat and Conquer Systems Together!" will be the winner.
If so then that's fine by me. I'm willing to play the waiting game for that one

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
Sadly, I get the feeling that its not even worth checking in until its finished/abandoned for good at this point.
I first downloaded the game when it was 0.12 and was impressed by the progress and weekly updates until 0.14 or so.
It has been feeling like the latest updates since then consist of 5 minutes of actual work each and add a total of 5 minutes of content, which includes 2 minutes of navigation to find the new content.
Of course it will, don't even doubt it :rolleyes:

D.Guile

Mar 14, 2021
I love this game but am unable to unlock endure and have read the instructions for Lyx Multiple times. I think my game might be broken as I did all the routes possible and returned the hat to Lyx but cannot progress magical training, hence ending my progress in the game as I cannot use endure nor aura. Any chance to help?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I love this game but am unable to unlock endure and have read the instructions for Lyx Multiple times. I think my game might be broken as I did all the routes possible and returned the hat to Lyx but cannot progress magical training, hence ending my progress in the game as I cannot use endure nor aura. Any chance to help?
yeah its bug, i got it myself you can fix it, got 2 variables to change can find at bottom post there
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-17-7-arcgames.31912/post-9887478

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
has anybody got a save from just before you go into church at end of act 2, but with all other content completed
before moving in to act 3 mission ?
sure, all main and most if not all side should be finished, didnt really expect to be cut off content moving to act 3, thought gona be just temporary (not temporary for next few years)

mc = u''
mcln = u''

not sure what are those nicks of something

annie_Name = u''
annie_name = u''

name = kana, pixie
name_Name = u''

Last edited:
Reactions: RimuruNavaDark

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
before moving in to act 3 mission ?
sure, all main and most if not all side should be finished, didnt really expect to be cut off content moving to act 3, thought gona be just temporary (not temporary for next few years)

mc = u''
mcln = u''

not sure what are those nicks of something

annie_Name = u''
annie_name = u''

name = kana, pixie
name_Name = u''
thanks, i know what u mean, i forgot to unlock the company and when i moved on to act 3 i couldnt come back

Reactions: micmitja

Xgonz

Aug 20, 2022
When you first meet Lily and pixie why can't you do all the sex options. When your in act 2 of the game you only get a limited amount of sec options

4.40 star(s) 230 Votes