Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
Hello everyone.

In the last update, when I talk to Jessica on sunday afternoon, the dialogue "strategise with Jessica" doesn't appear
Ok, I'm having the same issue after just hitting Act 3. Trying to find Jessica is seriously aggravating. She ONLY appears at the front door on Sunday afternoons for some reason. I spent a long time clicking around the house and on the map trying to find her until I gave up and searched this forum topic and found the above comment.

Problem is, after she shows you the war room, she says to meet her in the garden, but she never appears there - only at the front door on Sunday afternoons, but she no longer triggers anything.

Is it because I've reached the end of current development?

Reactions: goovraedt

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Ok, I'm having the same issue after just hitting Act 3. Trying to find Jessica is seriously aggravating. She ONLY appears at the front door on Sunday afternoons for some reason. I spent a long time clicking around the house and on the map trying to find her until I gave up and searched this forum topic and found the above comment.

Problem is, after she shows you the war room, she says to meet her in the garden, but she never appears there - only at the front door on Sunday afternoons, but she no longer triggers anything.

I think so. I imagine that meeting her in the garden will occur in the next episode.

Incidentally, the changelog tells you that Sunday afternoon at the front door is when and where you have to meet Jessica. (It was a bit of a pain, as the save that I was proceeding from was on a Monday.)

Reactions: Vadginator

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Honestly this act 2 should have been released as a separate game. a sequel...
and even then, I am rather iffy about it

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017

I don't have the discussion "strategise with Jessica" when I talk to her on Sunday afternoon, so I can't unlock the war room

Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
I don't have the discussion "strategise with Jessica" when I talk to her on Sunday afternoon, so I can't unlock the war room
You sure it's not already unlocked? Check the bottom-left corner of the UI. I had your exact problem, but it's because I already unlocked it (because I already used the "Strategise with Jessica" option on Sunday afternoon, front door).

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
You sure it's not already unlocked? Check the bottom-left corner of the UI. I had your exact problem, but it's because I already unlocked it (because I already used the "Strategise with Jessica" option on Sunday afternoon, front door).
I have found what was my problem. I hadn't done some things in town. After that the dialogue choice appear and I unlocked the war room

Reactions: Vadginator

Deserttrunade

Feb 20, 2021
i've been a long time fan of the game and i've always used joiplay to play it i've never had any problems until now but all of a sudden i can't save the game anymore among many other difficulties has this happened to anyone else?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
found what seems to be old progress killing bug , which should apparently be fixed but isnt so if anyone got any idea on how to progress before if fix it in console would be appreciated - did fresh run from latest version CorruptedKingdoms-0.17.6-pc

so the old save the witch to get her name and you can progress bug and access chloe after she meets her sis
how can i trigger that, have already max her magic
was hoping it would unlocked via some quest but atm got all girls done and main story up to progression where i have to lyx_met = 1 which never happened
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and no havent cheated any stats. my guess is if you meet and do witch before you meet chloe what i did , that bug happens. now cant progress all 3 main quests, chloe, dhena and pixie, all rest are done

so how and where does one find witch to save so she can properly introduce herself, cause that never and still does not trigger no matter how much i jump around.
can easy fix that with lyx_met = 1 then chloe morning triggers and lyx card show
but i am wondering how to you bypass that bug normally which was apparent fixed long ago, if anyone know, because i dont know if any other stat triggers when you save her beside met = 1
------------
found way it should trigger too bad that was 33 save pages ago, if you dont go to sleep right away when you get endure and get back next morning you can skip the rescue if you proceed with training and cheese daytime option for rescue doesnt show again, and it seems that only variable that chance is lyx_met = 1 / lyx_name = u'Lyx'

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ok seems have reach the end of content, not much to do in act 3 and old sexy times are gone pepe sad.png
anyway
have updated guide with added locations, hints, console and other things

updated for v0.17.7 - added act 3 character locations for those that are available - updated

enjoy

Last edited:
Reactions: jadih96207

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Haven't played this game in a year. Are there any good scenes with Morgana or Claire or did the dev forget about them?
Morgana is a lost cause given her only options were femdom or rape her after she falls from grace and I can't remember if Claire got content since she's the boss' daughter.

Jan 24, 2021

The weekly update has been released!
This update is available to ALL Patrons, with the public build being released in a few days.
This week it's new naughtiness with Jessica, plus Ami helps out around the Manor in the mornings. The battle system took a LOT longer to finalise than I thought and needs a little more time in the oven, but I think you'll be happy with the end result. In the meantime... Jessica and Ami! I hope you enjoy! :)

Note: Due to the complexity of the new combat/conquer system the next update will be in two weeks to give me time to fully iterate it and get a few territories plugged in for people to conquer. Next update's a biggie!
CHANGELOG:
  • Jessica: You can now have naughty fun with Jessica in the bathroom (WEDNESDAY MORNING)!
  • Ami: Ami is now on lookout duty only in the AFTERNOON
  • Ami: Ami can now be found cleaning the bathroom on MONDAY MORNINGS
  • Ami: Ami can now be found cleaning the east hallway on WEDNESDAY MORNINGS
  • Ami: Ami can now be found clearing the garden on FRIDAY MORNINGS
  • Misc: Added a fade transition when opening the War Map so it's less jarring
  • Bug: Ami will no longer regenerate her eye when switching to her ponytail hairstyle. Poor Ami...
  • Bug: Time wasn't advancing when MC went looking for the fish girls. Super Simping Swimming Speed?
  • Bug: Hopefully fixed the overlapping quick menu and exit buttons on the War Map for Android players (Hopefully)
  • Bug: Gwen & Ami: Kid Detectives! Their first adventure: the case of the Terrible Typos! Who is the typo in the white sheet? Is the Manor haunted? And who took all the jam? These questions and more will probably not be answered in... Gwen & Ami: Kid Detectives!
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Patron update will be Monday, 6th of February.
------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.17.7] [ArcGames] crunched

Info: In my version Discord integration is turned off by default.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,30 GB / 457 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.17.7-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,27 GB / 423 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.17.7-mac-crunched.zip
= ~35,2% of the original size, image/video quality 60% (png 80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

by masterdragonson

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Since her masturbation scene so long ago. We don't have any good content with her because her stat was fear and we haven't gotten to do anything to make her suck dick or die.
I suspect that she should be getting her first fear point as soon as she realises that we aren't dead, so there's that at least.

• Angry
Reactions: girdeyordo

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.17.6
CorruptedKingdoms-0.17.7-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Note: Ren'Py engine used to compile was changed from 7.3.5 to 7.4.11.

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes