yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptedKingdoms-0.19.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.19.5] [ArcGames] crunched

Info: In my version Discord integration is turned off by default.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,37 GB / 478 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.19.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,34 GB / 444 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.19.5-mac-crunched.zip
= ~34,9% of the original size, image/video quality 60%(png80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

by masterdragonson
Latest Guide by micmitja

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.19.4
CorruptedKingdoms-0.19.5-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Note: ArcGames recommends a fresh install for this build. Might be better just to re-baseline...
Upgraded to Ren'Py 7.5.3 as 7.4.11 was giving errors with the new builds.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Subyan and "CJ"

Trigger-black

Dec 11, 2022
Can anyone please post the link for an unofficial android version of this game? Please, the official one doesn't work on Android 12, Please anyone!

allosa

Sep 6, 2018
EARLY ACCESS RELEASE - v0.19.5! (Patreon)

Content

The weekly update has been released!
Last of the smaller updates this week, as the brand new community created character was finished last Friday, live on stream! She'll be introduced next week, but for now please enjoy some naughty time with Lily, and the start of Emma's Act Three storyline! I hope you enjoy! :)

KNOWN ISSUES:
Due to the necessity of changing the User Interface some screens (such as the skill, inventory, fighter and crafting screens) haven't had a UI pass and look kinda janky. All this will be fixed in the next few updates, so please bear with me until then. Thank you!

CHANGELOG:
  • Emma: New story event! Visit Emma's room after taking a certain number of districts to kick it off!
  • Lily: New naughty event with Lily! Talk to her in the bar (after the developments in 0.19.3)!
  • Jessica: Added some new facial expressions and tweaked her "neutral" expression to be less happy, so now she won't be smiling when giving you bad news any more! Who knew Jessica was so into schadenfreude?
  • Bug: The Centre for Disease Control map icon was stuck in its "hover" phase after being taken by the Eldritch. It has been brought back down to earth
  • Bug: Tweaked some of Chastity's expressions to tidy up a shading issue
  • Bug: Finally, Typo Hero stands before the door to the Dread Arc's chamber... there's a lock on the door! With a gesture the lock becomes a lick... wiping his hand, Typo Hero creaks open the door and steps inside...
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Early Access update will be Monday, 17th of July.

------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
- WorkUpload
MAC: - WorkUpload
ANDROID: - WorkUpload
anyone have a savegame as i lost mine?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Can we recruit boss girls in Act 3. I try to recruit Noelle, but the option is blocked.
Before you can recruit her, you'll either have to send her to your dungeon and then have sex with her enough times to make her your devoted follower, or else send her to the rehabilitation centre (assuming you've progressed far enough for that to be in the game).

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
F95zone definition:
Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
------------------

Urban Dictionary:

Netorare is when my wife has sex w someone else and it makes me sad/angry/feel bad.

Netorase is when my wife has sex w someone else and it turns me on.

Netori is when I am the one having sex w someone else's wife not somebody
having sex w my wife.

Please correct me if I'm wrong...
Cheers

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
F95zone definition:
Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
------------------

Urban Dictionary:

Netorare is when my wife has sex w someone else and it makes me sad/angry/feel bad.

Netorase is when my wife has sex w someone else and it turns me on.

Netori is when I am the one having sex w someone else's wife not somebody
having sex w my wife.

Please correct me if I'm wrong...
Cheers
That's right !
Just a little precision concerning netorase : it could even be the bf who wants his gf to have sex with another guy. The boyfriend could be mastering all the thing

Cazzan

Dec 11, 2022
He only blow the mill lightly so he can milk the patrons more...... :devilish:
Definitely don't think you can call a weekly release schedule with fast public releases for milking... It's in fact rather admirable. Milking would be waiting 6 months and then release a small update.

That said I agree with the user saying that a weekly schedule causes more harm then benefit at this point. If you go with weekly updates (a very gacha kind of release-schedule even if this game is not gacha) you need both a client capable of in-place updating/patching and a fairly large team of developers that can work on different parts of the game, so you always have something new (and polished) to release. I would definitely say monthly would be better here.

But it's not my game *shrug* And I can't complain about a free game with frequent updates and ambitious ideas. The whole war-game might be a little clunky at this stage, but I found it to be an ambitious and impressive accomplishment in RenPy, and fun enough for what it is.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
EARLY ACCESS RELEASE - v0.19.6! (Patreon)

Content

The weekly update has been released!
Okay, so I'd intended on having the new character introduced in this update but a truly excruciating ear infection laid me out for half the week and I've had to push it to next week. Instead I've pushed forward the start of another event I've been planning, involving Lyx! Also, there's a naughty event with Jessica and a whole HOST of bug fixes! I hope you enjoy! :)

KNOWN ISSUES:
Due to the necessity of changing the User Interface some screens (such as the skill, inventory, fighter and crafting screens) haven't had a UI pass and look kinda janky. All this will be fixed in the next few updates, so please bear with me until then. Thank you!
CHANGELOG:
  • Lyx: Lyx returns! Conquer the Apartment Block and then sleep in your room at the Manor to meet her again!
  • Jessica: New naughty event with Jessica! Just talk to her and select "let's be naughty"!
  • Chloe: You can now have naughty fun with Chloe in her Assassin form in her room (this was accidentally blocked before)!
  • Lily: In Act Two, you can no longer work as normal when you find Lily drunk and upset at the bar. You now have to talk to her first, you heartless monster
  • Chastity: Switched "Eldritch Beauty" title to "Mysterious Beauty" for the early game, as it's potentially a spoiler. A certain event in Act One will change the title back to the Eldritch one (you don't need to restart - people already past that point will have the Eldritch Beauty title)
  • Goons: The group of Goons now have their own updated paperdoll, and won't be weirdly bisected when chasing you from the train station or the roadblock in Act Three
  • Bug: Lily was sometimes not wearing the right clothes in Act Two until you approached her. She's been asked to stop quick-changing behind the bar
  • Bug: Goons will no longer have paperdolls pop up during the Act Two finale. It was distracting and weird!
  • Bug: Ami no longer has the weird, bisected paperdoll image when giving you binoculars in Act Three
  • Bug: You can no longer visit the dungeon at the start of Act Three before meeting with Pixie again
  • Bug: Jessica's paperdoll was hanging around during her naughty bathroom event. She has been told to stop being creepy
  • Bug: One of the map icons was wiggling provocatively when moused over, and it was awakening things in people. It has been kink-shamed into stopping
  • Bug: Tidied up a little code, preparatory to possibly upgrading the SDK
  • Bug: Blinking, Typo Hero surveys the room of the Dread Arc. A small, dimly-lit room, illuminated only by the flickering of a single screen. A hunched figure raises bleary eyes to gaze upon the intruder, and croaks out "You... finally."
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Early Access update will be Monday, 24th of July.

------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes