Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Update v0.5.6 was just released on and for everyone who's pledged. As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means I'll release the update first thing on Wednesday morning :)

(On that note, I'd like to request that whoever leaked the game last time please don't do it this week. It adds a lot of extra work to my day that I would rather be using to focus on creating content. Thanks!)

This week it's the next stage of the Eldritch main storyline, plus a new mechanic (which I'm REALLY hoping will work on Android). Also a repeatable mini-event with Jessica, a shortcut to Gramps' dojo and a silly little secret that I couldn't resist including. Hope you enjoy! :)
Want update, not sub *looks at date* :cry:
ugh it seems bad to sub at end of month, I feel like a child who just wants it now
I should really wait till tomorrow though...
I'll have to distract myself with another game or something whilst I wait.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Want update, not sub *looks at date* :cry:
ugh it seems bad to sub at end of month, I feel like a child who just wants it now
I should really wait till tomorrow though...
I'll have to distract myself with another game or something whilst I wait.
*Headpats*

Reactions: Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
*Headpats*
I can wait,
I'll just play some game maybe clear through some of the backlog of games I downloaded but never looked at, watch some show or something and then sleep....
*Boom*
It will be tomorrow and I'll sub.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Man, the college in this game seems retarded.

The headmistress is so strict that she fired all of the teachers and leaves the children uneducated?
Seriously?

Is this bitch brain-damaged? How has her school not been closed down yet?

I know i just swanned in here with my mind-control to try to bone her daughter, but as a real fake school-inspector, I feel obligated to report this school to the authorities.

Edit: although the obvious route seems to be to slot yourself in as a disciplinarian and use mind-control to fix the student's bad attitudes.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Man, the college in this game seems retarded.

The headmistress is so strict that she fired all of the teachers and leaves the children uneducated?
Seriously?

Is this bitch brain-damaged? How has her school not been closed down yet?

I know i just swanned in here with my mind-control to try to bone her daughter, but as a real fake school-inspector, I feel obligated to report this school to the authorities.

Edit: although the obvious route seems to be to slot yourself in as a disciplinarian and use mind-control to fix the student's bad attitudes.
I'm not sure where this is going... So you're for higher education and making the girls not just mindless bimbos while getting laid or are you keeping them as bimbos while saying their grades are improving to reap the rewards? Either way Veronica is getting laid :love: Would be nice when we can buy the College to actually put some higher standards to it :LOL: Don't want all the kids I'm aiming for to grow up retarded :sneaky: Future investments and all that

This would be a nice Hero vs Villain choice

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I'm not sure where this is going... So you're for higher education and making the girls not just mindless bimbos while getting laid or are you keeping them as bimbos while saying their grades are improving to reap the rewards? Either way Veronica is getting laid :love: Would be nice when we can buy the College to actually put some higher standards to it :LOL: Don't want all the kids I'm aiming for to grow up retarded :sneaky: Future investments and all that

This would be a nice Hero vs Villain choice
I'm pro-education. The school has no teachers so nobody is being educated and there's no adult supervision, which is a problem on two front.

The lack of adult supervision means that the students have gotten used to being able to do whatever they want and not having to learn, which means that when a new batch of teachers are hired, they're going to have a lot of uphill work ahead of them.

Unfortunately, I'm also an opportunist, so just because I recognise something as a problem wouldn't stop me from taking advantage of it.

Fortunately there's a simple way to take advantage of the situation that puts the students in the right mindset to learn, while also getting me laid.

TLDR
Just because you wanna fuck highschoolers doesn't mean you can't also brainwash them into wanting to learn how to do math or whatever.

Dumb bitch headmistress needs to be fired though. Firing all of your staff and having no teachers is such an indefensible retarded move that it defies belief.
"The enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan."
She was so concerned with having perfect teachers that she fired all the imperfect ones, and now she has no teachers at all.
Even a 3/10 is better than a 0.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
I've seen plenty of devs striving for monthly updates, but this is the first one I've come across that goes for weekly. It's actually pretty impressive and the updates themselves aren't bad for being done as quickly as they are.

Reactions: ArcGames

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
why are the girls..you fuck in the house deals..not on the list..after all you awoke them all and they are enslaved to you..so should they not be on the card lists?

• Sad
Reactions: masterdragonson

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I'm pro-education. The school has no teachers so nobody is being educated and there's no adult supervision, which is a problem on two front.

The lack of adult supervision means that the students have gotten used to being able to do whatever they want and not having to learn, which means that when a new batch of teachers are hired, they're going to have a lot of uphill work ahead of them.

Unfortunately, I'm also an opportunist, so just because I recognise something as a problem wouldn't stop me from taking advantage of it.

Fortunately there's a simple way to take advantage of the situation that puts the students in the right mindset to learn, while also getting me laid.

TLDR
Just because you wanna fuck highschoolers doesn't mean you can't also brainwash them into wanting to learn how to do math or whatever.

Dumb bitch headmistress needs to be fired though. Firing all of your staff and having no teachers is such an indefensible retarded move that it defies belief.
She was so concerned with having perfect teachers that she fired all the imperfect ones, and now she has no teachers at all.
Honestly i felt the same.It just doesnt make sense she fired all of the teachers.Whats the point of the college?Nothing.Id rather fired her or make her change her job as soon as possible.

Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
why are the girls..you fuck in the house deals..not on the list..after all you awoke them all and they are enslaved to you..so should they not be on the card lists?
Character Card List? That is because they are Side Girls, a term for any girl that wasn't Main Girl potential. It would be nice to have some tracking for all girls but time constraints or the simple fact that there are so many added regularly that it's easy to lose count of just how many there are.

Reactions: tonicase24

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
Character Card List? That is because they are Side Girls, a term for any girl that wasn't Main Girl potential. It would be nice to have some tracking for all girls but time constraints or the simple fact that there are so many added regularly that it's easy to lose count of just how many there are.
still..once the power is used on them..there is no going back to a regular life for those three..so they all need added in..besides i liked the mother and daughter pair up.as well as the lonely stay at home mom..after you make them sale..it would be easy to add them to the game and living in the manor..i sure hope it goes that way...

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019

TLDR

We don't get any details of the situation, but based on my own experiences, Madison might have gotten a series of poor performance reviews (usually done each semester), demanded improvements (Her personality suggests she might not have been too tactful on this.) and the Teachers Union walked out en masse. Schools are usually reviewed for financial purposes after the end of each school year. She probably is trying to recruit new staff before the funding review, while trying to take blame on herself. (Which SOUNDS better to a new hire: "I am looking for a better quality staff" {Are you going to be included on this team?} or "They walked out because we tried to improve the school's academic standing"?) She is probably under a LOT of pressure from different sources.

There are many universities (usually private liberal arts colleges) with self-study curricula. However, those tend to be for the upper classes.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArcGames
Apr 16, 2018
Update v0.5.6 was just released on and for everyone who's pledged. As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means I'll release the update first thing on Wednesday morning :)

(On that note, I'd like to request that whoever leaked the game last time please don't do it this week. It adds a lot of extra work to my day that I would rather be using to focus on creating content. Thanks!)

This week it's the next stage of the Eldritch main storyline, plus a new mechanic (which I'm REALLY hoping will work on Android). Also a repeatable mini-event with Jessica, a shortcut to Gramps' dojo and a silly little secret that I couldn't resist including. Hope you enjoy! :)

Changelog below, by request:
---------------------------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Main Story: New Event! (Follow the ELDRITCH Lead!)
  • Power: New Power! ("Endless Air")
  • System: A new mechanic I'm trying, related to the Nexus "Keys". You type the "key" into the textbox and if you get a hit, you get an event! This might suck for Android users, so if you have any issues getting it to work, let me know!
  • Jessica: New mini-event! Visit the bathroom on Sunday morning (50% chance)
  • Gramps: New Nexus shortcut! (Try typing "think about Gramps") in the new "Use a Key" section of the Nexus
  • Secret: A silly little fourth-wall-breaking Easter Egg, accessed via a particular Nexus Key. Not gonna tell you what it is, though! Have to find it on your own ;)
  • Bug: Typo fix
----------------------------------

As far as I'm aware there's pretty much infinite save slots available - just click/tap on the numbers at the bottom of the save screen to go to different "pages" of save slots.

Also, I told Gramps what you said and he'll be along shortly to "discuss" your views on facial hair.
(Yes, it's a Koikatsu thing - the base game is set in a high school so they never bothered to create proper facial hair assets :p)

Character cards will be coming as a reward tier sooner rather than later. It's one of those things that I've just been stupidly dragging my feet over for no real reason other than the fact that I'm apparently incredibly lazy :p

I know, those eggs were bizarre. I worry for the poor chickens... as for "Morgana's event", she doesn't actually have one in Act Two yet (apart from various scenes in other people's storylines and the main Fey storyline). If you're talking about the Fey storyline then you need to talk to Gramps, advance his story until he gives you the Faction Leads then follow up on those :)
Thank you, maybe I'll get his autograph so I can put it next to Saxton Hale's. have you thought about the first part of my question though?
Please keep up the good work, I enjoy the story and the game.

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
ok..after playing all the content...i really want to keep the new mom..forget her name..but she looks like Chun Li...and i want to keep her. Chun-Li.png

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
We don't get any details of the situation, but based on my own experiences, Madison might have gotten a series of poor performance reviews (usually done each semester), demanded improvements (Her personality suggests she might not have been too tactful on this.) and the Teachers Union walked out en masse. Schools are usually reviewed for financial purposes after the end of each school year. She probably is trying to recruit new staff before the funding review, while trying to take blame on herself. (Which SOUNDS better to a new hire: "I am looking for a better quality staff" {Are you going to be included on this team?} or "They walked out because we tried to improve the school academic standing"?) She is probably under a LOT of pressure from different sources.

There are many universities (usually private liberal arts colleges) with self-study curricula. However, those tend to be for the upper classes.
I'm quite interested in this yet I don't have the experience or the knowledge to reply in such a manner.

Still very interesting on how Arc will make the Storyline of the College/University even more simple/complex.

Maybe soon we'll be able to buy the contract/place for ourselves and change the school curriculum and finally make the students learn some real Education ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Do not interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake.

doomtrack

Feb 3, 2018
I am completely stuck, all my leads are dead ends, Emma is gone, I just get "too risky" when trying to talk to jessica, can't use powers on anyone, waited 20 ingame days in a row with nothing happening. I have tried to literally talk to EVERY npc in the game and nothing is progressing.

4.40 star(s) 230 Votes