Scorpio2002

May 12, 2021
I loved this game at first every little update tried then was redone for some legal reasons. Took a break tried playing it again great until the new combat system can't seem to get the hang of it even with the hand held tutorial it all seems to come down to luck. Damn can't that be fixed

Yowassupdawg

Mar 7, 2021
Why can't I attack the cottage? I've done everything up to 21.2 and it still doesn't let me. I can summon Jessica but ithe attack option is still greyed off, as if i still need to conquer the farm, which i already did

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Why can't I attack the cottage? I've done everything up to 21.2 and it still doesn't let me. I can summon Jessica but ithe attack option is still greyed off, as if i still need to conquer the farm, which i already did
IIRC, you first need to visit the cottage via the regular map and going to the outskirts.

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
I don't know if I did something wrong or if this game is bugged. But my research screen is blank no icons to research. I think I might restart but is this a bug or does others have this too?

HanzoGruber

Apr 4, 2024
Is there some mod that makes the gibberish of lily actually readable? I am not a native english speaker, even though I am capable of listening a lot of dialects and accents, it is hard to read that shit. It ends up, with me skipping through all dialogue of Lily because I dont care enough to try to understand especially when she is supposed to be drunk or whatever...

And whats with these stupid faces? Eyes up tongue out? Is that supposed to be cute or something? its a turn off mostly

Last edited:

Slub

Oct 9, 2020
First update since December and the content adds up to less than 10 minutes, including navigation to find the new content. I was afraid that Ark would stop milking his fans after the banishment from Patreon, but it’s good to see that nothing has changed.

I've been doing that, i go to the cottage via the outskirts and no attack option is enabled
It has been introduced in 21.3 according to the changelog.

Reactions: someyoungguy

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
It feels like every time I play this game the storyline gets more convoluted and changed with every single update. In the past you could conquer territory beyond the bridge and now you can't? It seems like the dev can't decide which direction the game should go and keeps changing with every update. Or that his patrons keep dictating how "they" want the game to go instead of taking their suggestions and implementing some of them into the storyline. I used to enjoy playing this game until it did a 180 and everything changed after Chapter 2. Now it's a complete mess and reminds me of a bowl full of noodles. Everything is messed up with no beginning or end. Plus, it seems with every new update everything in chapter 3 keeps getting redone and rewritten with the storyline.

Everything now just seems like filler content with no progression towards the ending of the game since it's been in development for almost 5 years now.

Last edited:

Xelhmar

Jun 20, 2020
It feels like every time I play this game the storyline gets more convoluted and changed with every single update. In the past you could conquer territory beyond the bridge and now you can't? It seems like the dev can't decide which direction the game should go and keeps changing with every update. Or that his patrons keep dictating how "they" want the game to go instead of taking their suggestions and implementing some of them into the storyline. I used to enjoy playing this game until it did a 180 and everything changed after Chapter 2. Now it's a complete mess and reminds me of a bowl full of noodles. Everything is messed up with no beginning or end. Plus, it seems with every new update everything in chapter 3 keeps getting redone and rewritten with the storyline.

Everything now just seems like filler content with no progression towards the ending of the game since it's been in development for almost 5 years now.
I swear people who jump on when part 2 was almost complete don't realize how spoiled they are with content.

Part 3 is likely to be as long as part 2 I think people have forgotten just how much content was in part 2. When I replayed this game I found cutscenes I completely missed my first time around with playing through part 2s development. It took years for us to even find out who killed ami and even longer for the conclusion of each domain leaders story. There was a time that quilaih just up and vanished for a good few months with no conclusion.

Or the fact that chastity was basically an unknown until fairly recently.

So far the only things that I feel like the dev dropped the ball on is the college content

There was a girl with a katana that just vanished out of the game after you are introduced to her
Then there is the white haired quiet girl who if you read there mind is reciting a riddle.
We got absolutely nothing about them. Or for them.

And whats with these stupid faces? Eyes up tongue out? Is that supposed to be cute or something? its a turn off mostly
My brother in Christ you picked up a game with the ahegao tag then get mad that there is ahegao in it. That's like picking up ntr and getting mad it has ntr.

Last edited:

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Wow maan this game has a looooot of content. Though, b4 I play act 3 I just want to be sure that it's finished for sure.
Bc you never know...
So guys what do you think? DO you think I should start playing act 3 or wait?
(I'm playing ver 0.20.5)

ALl the best dev/s

THX

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
I loved this game at first every little update tried then was redone for some legal reasons. Took a break tried playing it again great until the new combat system can't seem to get the hang of it even with the hand held tutorial it all seems to come down to luck. Damn can't that be fixed
I mean if you rly don't want to I think there's the auto win option plus you can maximise your chance with the pool and and the goons (reinforce). Then, you just adapt depending on your opponent, if he's aggressive, defensive... (at least it's quite easy to beat the territory battles you just ask Jessica she will tell you). There is a thing I don't undrestand though. B4 battle you can send scout and they report the 3 Ds like :
D1 : 6 D2 : 4 D3 : 6
or smt similar is that like the max your opponent can have on his dices?

Anyway, at some point you dpratically don't need the goons anymore bc you kinda have all of your dices in gold or smt (correct me if I'm wrong even I didn't fullly understand what's happening but I one shot my way through it all so yeah maybe luck lol) so you can use the goons to see your opponent's dices and after there isn't much luck involved (well it's still dices so there will always be luck) but if you know that your opponent bases his playstyle on defense the his biggest roll will go there etc etc.
I hope this helped you.

Honestly, I stopped at the farm bc I was afraid to miss act 2 content (I wonder if content is still being added). I don't rly want to go back to act 2 (bc I missed content or important character scenes) if I play full act 3.

THX

4.40 star(s) 230 Votes