COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Just read the Patreon thing.
Can't say I'm surprised, Patreon are scum of the highest order, but this is low even for them. The game won't die hopefully, I like the story no matter what, but the graphical redesign for the purposes of putting it on Steam is gonna hurt like a bitch.

So goddamn sad, because this is one of the best games on this site.

Reactions: NeonSelf

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with my Cheats Mod & Beltian Gallery Unlock:

Corrupted Kingdoms 0.21.3 :
/ (316 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChaosJokerX

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Considering the MC doesn't have any siblings or parents in the picture that we are aware of, we probably REALLLLY don't want to know
Well... maybe?
The other numbers certainly could be considered as siblings?
...yeah it would be a sausage parade as the numbers are always males... still brothers in arms and stuff

GhostAdi@13

Aug 9, 2022
How to unlock shops in dneha crystallization leads when lyx asked to bring hcl and mc says there was shop before war and now I can't access shop

DudeManrod

Oct 17, 2017
How to unlock shops in dneha crystallization leads when lyx asked to bring hcl and mc says there was shop before war and now I can't access shop
you have to talk to Clair to unlocks the shops area and you have to get through the convo's outside Emmas room first to be able to talk to Clair

Scorpio2002

May 12, 2021
I loved this game at first every little update tried then was redone for some legal reasons. Took a break tried playing it again great until the new combat system can't seem to get the hang of it even with the hand held tutorial it all seems to come down to luck. Damn can't that be fixed

4.40 star(s) 230 Votes