Bigeye6

Aug 16, 2017
Am I the only one who expected the mc's dick to be a bit bigger? That handjob made it look pretty small...
There's nothing that can be done about that. i play Koikatsu(the game that renders the images/animations for this game(its fully animated I HIGHLY suggest it)) and the game only has one default dick size. shame really, but all the guy customizations in the game are pretty lacking. I'm just glad its uncensored, as you need a mod to uncensor the dick in the base game. the dick is normally pretty big, but for some reason the handjob animation always makes it seem a lot smaller. its gets better with the other scenes, trust me.

Bigeye6

Aug 16, 2017
ArcGames can i ask how you got the girls to look pregnant? is it something you did in the character creator or is it a mod? would love to add something like that to my koikatsu game and wondered if you could give me some pointers as a quick good search couldn't find me anything

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
ArcGames can i ask how you got the girls to look pregnant? is it something you did in the character creator or is it a mod? would love to add something like that to my koikatsu game and wondered if you could give me some pointers as a quick good search couldn't find me anything
It's a combination of the "bonemod" and "extended slider" mods used in the Female Character Creator in the main Koikatu client. I'll be happy to give you the settings and specific bonemod values if you like - and I can pass over a "pregnant template" character card for you to play with (or you can simply load her bonemod settings onto another character, provided it doesn't already have bonemod edits).

Just get in touch with me via DM or Discord (Discord is faster, but I check here every couple hours or so) :)

Bigeye6

Aug 16, 2017
It's a combination of the "bonemod" and "extended slider" mods used in the Female Character Creator in the main Koikatu client. I'll be happy to give you the settings and specific bonemod values if you like - and I can pass over a "pregnant template" character card for you to play with (or you can simply load her bonemod settings onto another character, provided it doesn't already have bonemod edits).

Just get in touch with me via DM or Discord (Discord is faster, but I check here every couple hours or so) :)
Thanks for the quick reply. actually got a question about that. just joined your patreon, and when i went to join the discord it linked it to a unclaimed browser account that i never use because i always use the windows app. im a $1 patreon(wish i could give more but im a poor college student) and im a little confused on how im supposed to transfer it to my actual account. ill provide whatever proof you need to show im legit. im just a little lost

**EDIT**
lol never mind. found it under the apps tab under setting. just had to log my real account on my browser and then i reconnected it on patreon.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Thanks for the quick reply. actually got a question about that. just joined your patreon, and when i went to join the discord it linked it to a unclaimed browser account that i never use because i always use the windows app. im a $1 patreon(wish i could give more but im a poor college student) and im a little confused on how im supposed to transfer it to my actual account. ill provide whatever proof you need to show im legit. im just a little lost
Hey, sure - no problem. Just send me a DM on Discord as your main account and tell me what your Patreon username and your unclaimed browser account usernames are. I'll set you up with the proper Discord role ASAP (should be within 30 minutes - just about to grab dinner ;) )

And hey, please don't apologise about "only" pledging $1! I'm super-happy that you like the game enough to want to support it at all!

Bigeye6

Aug 16, 2017
Hey, sure - no problem. Just send me a DM on Discord as your main account and tell me what your Patreon username and your unclaimed browser account usernames are. I'll set you up with the proper Discord role ASAP (should be within 30 minutes - just about to grab dinner ;) )

And hey, please don't apologise about "only" pledging $1! I'm super-happy that you like the game enough to want to support it at all!
hope you have a good dinner. got it fixed: found it under the apps tab under setting. just had to log out the unclaimed on and log my real account on my browser and then i reconnected it on patreon. thought i would share how i fixed it incase anyone else asks. the game looks really good so far, and its nice to see someone use koikatsu instead on the abominations that 90% of people make with play home or honey select. i like the vibe of mystery and suspense that i get with the game, and the whole revenge/justice plot. glad that the way the mind control works is more along persuasion and what the girl would be willing to do than just forced control. doesn't give me the rape-y vibes that other mind control games sometimes give. i think this has the bones to be just as good a Waifu academy, with the better graphics(and especially the animations) that come with Koikatsu.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
hope you have a good dinner. got it fixed: found it under the apps tab under setting. just had to log out the unclaimed on and log my real account on my browser and then i reconnected it on patreon. thought i would share how i fixed it incase anyone else asks. the game looks really good so far, and its nice to see someone use koikatsu instead on the abominations that 90% of people make with play home or honey select. i like the vibe of mystery and suspense that i get with the game, and the whole revenge/justice plot. glad that the way the mind control works is more along persuasion and what the girl would be willing to do than just forced control. doesn't give me the rape-y vibes that other mind control games sometimes give. i think this has the bones to be just as good a Waifu academy, with the better graphics(and especially the animations) that come with Koikatsu.
Oh, good - glad you got it all fixed up! And thank you for the kind words :)

If you still want the bonemod/slider details to get pregnant stomachs on Koikatsu, just shoot me a DM on Discord (and that goes for anyone else who may be interested, of course!)

Reactions: Bigeye6

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
I like this game better and better. Call me a naive romantic but I really liked the scenes with Annie and Kana. And I just love Pixie's lines!
AND you've got some donors already. Well done Arc!

Last edited:
Reactions: ArcGames

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Just started playing this and really enjoying it thus far.
At 1st i was thinking it was going to be grindy like for physical attribute,etc but when i needed that attribute i only had to work for 1 point into the attribute on the farm which isn't at all that bad.
The one thing i wish that this game had was a map icon at the top of the screen so you don't have to back out of situations like at the college but if the clicking out brings up new people to talk to then it's understood.
Thanks for sharing and looking forward to more :)

Reactions: ArcGames

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
There's nothing that can be done about that. i play Koikatsu(the game that renders the images/animations for this game(its fully animated I HIGHLY suggest it)) and the game only has one default dick size. shame really, but all the guy customizations in the game are pretty lacking. I'm just glad its uncensored, as you need a mod to uncensor the dick in the base game. the dick is normally pretty big, but for some reason the handjob animation always makes it seem a lot smaller. its gets better with the other scenes, trust me.
So Mythic Manor isn't Koikatsu? It looks similar, but the mc's dick in that is huge.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
You can change it, you have 3 values (x,y and z axis) to change the character's dick

So Mythic Manor isn't Koikatsu? It looks similar, but the mc's dick in that is huge.
No, Mythic Manor is done in Honey Select

Reactions: Bigeye6

maaath

Feb 26, 2019
You can change it, you have 3 values (x,y and z axis) to change the character's dick

No, Mythic Manor is done in Honey Select
one question: what type is Koikatsu? i love honey select but i play Koikatsu and i really enjoyed the girls look and i wanna play more game like that..

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
how often does the developer develop his or her game? also, how much content is in it so far? cuz I'm intrigued in the game
There is a new version release every week - on Sunday for Patrons/Subs and a few days after that for the public :) I haven't timed a full run in a while, but there should be at least one hour of playtime at the moment

I just found this game out today and ran it, I really love the main menu music! Does anyone know the source for the song?
It's awesome, isn't it? :) The song is called "Shining Waves" and it's by Rewayde (Check out their page!) I'm using the royalty-free Argofox release for the game.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Some more nice content. One thing I'd say is that there should probably be something to point the player to the farm. It's a bit gamey, the MC randomly heading out to a random farm just because it's appeared as an option on the map (also it took me a while to realise there was a new location).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think I've seen everything, but as Lily and the new girls don't have Leads, I'm not sure. Also I see there's another poll on Patreon, might be an idea to announce those here in the thread so we don't miss them.

Reactions: zahratustra

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Oh, good - glad you got it all fixed up! And thank you for the kind words :)

If you still want the bonemod/slider details to get pregnant stomachs on Koikatsu, just shoot me a DM on Discord (and that goes for anyone else who may be interested, of course!)
ok..link for your discord?..lol

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
Some more nice content. One thing I'd say is that there should probably be something to point the player to the farm. It's a bit gamey, the MC randomly heading out to a random farm just because it's appeared as an option on the map (also it took me a while to realise there was a new location).
I agree. Should't be difficult to provide player with some hints where to go next. CK doesn't have a lot of content yet but I really dislike games which can't be played without a walkthrough.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
I think I've seen everything, but as Lily and the new girls don't have Leads, I'm not sure. Also I see there's another poll on Patreon, might be an idea to announce those here in the thread so we don't miss them.
The farm is one of those "open from the beginning of the game" places, and the MC is pointed towards it if they fail the Physical requirement for Lily's Control event (and all future events that require the Physical stat) - hopefully that's enough guidance for people. Games that are too hand-holding are almost as bad as games that require walkthroughs so I'm trying to find a decent middle road :p

No spoilers for Kana or Pixie/Lily interactions! I'm keepin' quiet ;)

I'm happy to announce Patreon polls here, but I don't want to come across as "Update on my Patreon!" "Poll on my Patreon!" "Come look at my Patreon!" Since you asked, though, I'll make a little post on Mondays when the poll goes up.

ok..link for your discord?..lol
Haha, sure: It's open to all, so anyone who wants to, feel free to jump in.

4.40 star(s) 230 Votes