Original Size Mac: 1.02 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 293 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 276 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018

Quick announcement to let everyone know that there will be a livestream over on the server tomorrow (Thursday, October 1st) from 10am to 1pm BST.

09:00 to 12:00 UTC

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Soo. I'm maybe a bit outdate, but still want to give my opinion on the design.
I don't try to be mean, it's just my opinion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other girls +- fine
As you can see, positive designs a litle more than negative.
I actually don't know how to end it, so I want to just wish you luck. You still have one of the best game, that i played) And one of two H-games that always on my phone)
Yeah I forgot to mention it but the poll was closed yesterday. It was supposed to run until the end of the month, and as you might already know, Arc is doing some tweaks tomorrow.

Your comments will be taken into the summary. Now let's see if Arc actually takes them into consideration tomorrow

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Mihanya

Jul 10, 2020
Yeah I forgot to mention it but the poll was closed yesterday. It was supposed to run until the end of the month, and as you might already know, Arc is doing some tweaks tomorrow.

Your comments will be taken into the summary. Now let's see if Arc actually takes them into consideration tomorrow
Oh, Big thanks then) And no i didn't know about Arc.
Well, whatever Arc will do, i just hope that he will not stop development after backlash.

chris2635

Apr 20, 2020
can anyone share me a save file form 6.3 in android cus i stopped there and really dont want to start from the beginning again (lower versions would be helpfull too

BadCasual

Dec 24, 2017
I think i'll wait the "complete" version, but in the meantime, let me ask a dummy question: if you go on with the days and an update is released, do you risk missing an event or they are not date related?

• Thinking Face

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I think i'll wait the "complete" version, but in the meantime, let me ask a dummy question: if you go on with the days and an update is released, do you risk missing an event or they are not date related?
Complete version?
See ya in a year or two pal.

Now for the time thing. Not really, the date doesn't reallly matter.
Some events require you to wait a couple of days, but it doesn't matter if you haven't done nothing but sleep for 11 years to farm the weekly income.

Don't think such a thing would be implemented other than perhaps as an easter egg or a secret bad ending where you slipped into a coma or something.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
"Complete" is gonna be awhile
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-7-1-arcgames.31912/post-4243698

No events have been strictly calendar based. In that hypothetical you could spend all your days drinking at the bar and the goons would still be polite to wait until you are ready to be kidnapped.

Would be funny if Arc actually had a doomsday clock... Definitely gives a sense of agency :coffee:

BadCasual

Dec 24, 2017
Complete version?
See ya in a year or two pal.

Now for the time thing. Not really, the date doesn't reallly matter.
Some events require you to wait a couple of days, but it doesn't matter if you haven't done nothing but sleep for 11 years to farm the weekly income.

Don't think such a thing would be implemented other than perhaps as an easter egg or a secret bad ending where you slipped into a coma or something.
Waiting is not a problem lol....or i might start playing when i'll have time...who knows, right?
But i'm glad that you're not forced to do "x thing on y day" otherwise you'll never be able to do it again

And yes, as an easter egg ending, it'd be quite funny (kinda like Far Cry 4 if you wait like you're told lol)

Anyway, thx for answering to both you and masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Can someone tell me where is Chloe. I cant find her at all.
Sad how 0.7.0 retroactively made Chloe worse...

Chloe was added at the end of Act 1.

Your best bet is checking her room in the Morning.
If you need someone Magically Delicious that would be Lyx, the Goblin Witch. She is part of Exploring which there is a Guide for on the front page.
By Afternoon she looks after Alice, her little sister.
She goes out Patrolling in the Evening since Arc couldn't be bothered to update her graphics after the debacle that caused 0.7.0.

After her cruel mutilation event her schedule should return to normal.
Weekday
You can find her in her room in the Morning.
She sometimes bathes with Gwen in the Afternoon though the game will usually say she is babysitting Alice.
By Evening she is sleeping in her room. Or if you want you can call her to the Club.

Weekend
You can find her in her room in the Morning.
By Afternoon she is with Gwen and Alice in the Manor Living Room.
She can be seen sleeping with Alice in the Evening.

Reactions: timemark

Mihanya

Jul 10, 2020
Hello again.
I have a question. I have a problem with updating android version from 7.0 to 7.1, i have around 7gb of free space, but it doesn't want to install it.
So i decided to reinstall the game, and the question is: if i want to save my save files, i only need to copy ”saves” folder? Or do i need to copy some logs, maybe?

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hello again.
I have a question. I have a problem with updating android version from 7.0 to 7.1, i have around 7gb of free space, but it doesn't want to install it.
So i decided to reinstall the game, and the question is: if i want to save my save files, i only need to copy ”saves” folder? Or do i need to copy some logs, maybe?
Backup
Android/data/com.domain.corruptedkingdoms/files/saves/

Make sure you get your Persistent Save as well.

Uninstall the old, install the new, and restore your backup saves data.

Reactions: Mihanya
4.40 star(s) 231 Votes