Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
I remember about sacrifise n broken nun in act 1, she came to manor in act 3 (lost my save)

so I try download save file from this web, but I cant find that nun,
any tips ti 3ger it?

sorry bad eng
To have the puppet you must have taken it with you at the end of act 2. If you don't take it, it will not appear in the third act.

Sep 23, 2022
So basically.....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's the story up to this point, I left out some points in-between details that isn't important due to not spoil so much, but if you're SO sure that you won't mind the spoiling, then....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just do something...like ANYTHING....outside your flat in the morning.....Read books at the bar, Go to the Festival with Kana, Do backflips all morning, Shove a water bottle between your ass-cheeks and dance like a jackass, whatever!, anything!, then return to your flat in the afternoon and the event shall trigger!

You're welcome!
Thanks this helps a ton.

GodOfMercy

Sep 25, 2020
hope it is going well with the game profit wise and all that. compared too what PATREON think i find the kids extreamly cute and a nice add too the game ^^

GarbageCat

Jun 17, 2020
Ami, Hana, and Gwen babies when? The Hana one would be interesting... switching babies? Pregnant Ard?!(Oh the laughs from that one...).

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Ami, Hana, and Gwen babies when? The Hana one would be interesting... switching babies? Pregnant Ard?!(Oh the laughs from that one...).
I can see side characters not being a priority but Gwen not having a baby forever ago is a little strange seeing as she is listed as a main LI (aka girl under the heart menu) and is the one who defacto takes the least effort to convince of literally anything lol, i can only assume he has an event planned around her getting pregnant sometime in the future as she of course unlike the others does not need much in the way of steps to making her love you more like the others before pregnancy.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

Undrstndb1

Nov 5, 2022
hope it is going well with the game profit wise and all that.
They're currently making ~$6700 a month as of writing, which is 67% of their original income from patreon. So enough to work on full time but not enough to invest as much into the game as they used to.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
I can see side characters not being a priority but Gwen not having a baby forever ago is a little strange seeing as she is listed as a main LI (aka girl under the heart menu) and is the one who defacto takes the least effort to convince of literally anything lol, i can only assume he has an event planned around her getting pregnant sometime in the future as she of course unlike the others does not need much in the way of steps to making her love you more like the others before pregnancy.
just to give you an answer, Arc has no plans as of now, to make the side girls preggers, but there are 4 (i think) main girls that are yet to get pregnant.

Qarinah, mostly because we are yet to see her real body. All of the times we interacted with her, was either when the MC had just woken up, when he was meditating, or on her demesne, "the dream realm".

Morgana, obviously, we have no sexual interactions with her.

Gwen and Chloe are a special case. if you remember the ending of the first Act, we hit them with a full power awaken/shatter. quote directly from Arc himself: "In-game they're so suffused with Artifact energy after the Act One finale that it would cause a black hole to form if MC "injected" them with more." Arc also confirmed that both of them will be able to get pregnant on Act 3

• Sad
Reactions: vilewe7570

Normalguy0909

Sep 14, 2020
Guys, I think something is wrong. I have bought college, marina etc. caught the spy in morgana's lair, (Dhena). I also tampered with the evidence Tom had against me. Still, I haven't been introduced to Asteria. There is no crystal at Morgana's lair. And I can't proceed because I need to improve my physical. Also, how tf do you access Nexus to type codes?

• Hey there
Reactions: CluckPover

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Still, I haven't been introduced to Asteria. There is no crystal at Morgana's lair.
Progress with Pixie's story and you shall get access to it eventually, once you do, then you can visit her.

And I can't proceed because I need to improve my physical.
Ask Annie for work at the farm. Then progress with Asteria and once you finish her story, ask her for exercising with her.

Also, how tf do you access Nexus to type codes?
Progress with Chasity's story by progressing with Gramps by going to the train station and going to the mountains and train with him and you'll eventually find yourself understanding what to do.

Also please edit out the spy's name from your post for spoilers...thank you!

Reactions: lobesod
4.40 star(s) 231 Votes