Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
It's been years since I last played this game. Is it anywhere near being finished, and is it even worth it to start again?
No not really, there's still no real coherent plot thread and the timeskip apocalypse probably mostly served to cover that fact up. There really hasn't been that much new content, and what has been added are mostly just new girls with one scene.

Corrupted Kingdoms hasn't had any sense of progress or purpose since... ever, it's really just a collection of side quests and new girls to keep subscriber attention. Let's be honest with ourselves here: this game has all the signs of being dropped as soon as ArcGames grows bored or the money dries up.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
No not really, there's still no real coherent plot thread and the timeskip apocalypse probably mostly served to cover that fact up. There really hasn't been that much new content, and what has been added are mostly just new girls with one scene.

Corrupted Kingdoms hasn't had any sense of progress or purpose since... ever, it's really just a collection of side quests and new girls to keep subscriber attention. Let's be honest with ourselves here: this game has all the signs of being dropped as soon as ArcGames grows bored or the money dries up.
Damn. That sucks. I remember there being at least a semblance of a plot the last time I played (the last thing I remember is being in the house with the girls after the shatter/other thing unlocked). Hearing it went down the road it did...well, I already said it lol

• Angry
Reactions: AhrimanH

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
That timeskip was really weird, and gameplay is kinda different, it was like MC isekai-ed into entirely different game. Could not play it much more and it kinda moved to "try again someday" list.

DRUGE31

Oct 17, 2022
It's funny that in act 3 where society collapse, there's no option to to use shattered and the dungeons barely have any content. Why put a "evil route" if the MC is so hesitant to use it to random girls.

• Angry
Reactions: AhrimanH

Trans boy uwu

Dec 27, 2020
It's funny that in act 3 where society collapse, there's no option to to use shattered and the dungeons barely have any content. Why put a "evil route" if the MC is so hesitant to use it to random girls.
the dev changed the thrid arc 3 different times, there used to be combat in it, he wanted to turn a semi sand box game into an rpg rng based sandbox game, but without a coherent storyline and completely ignoring the previous two arcs. And of course failed and gave up on the fighting system altogether.

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes