AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
It went through an art change sometime ago. Dev went from a mod pack to more original work after some artist claimed about him taking credit for their work. Said about doing it again as a threat of crawling over to steam if people didn't resub after patreon dropped him. If patreon wasn't insufferable he would have put more on the sacrificial alter to keep the money flowing however the baby makers are the money makers so cutting it would have been detrimental to all the sugar daddies who make it rain to see their kids :sneaky:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
It went through an art change sometime ago. Dev went from a mod pack to more original work after some artist claimed about him taking credit for their work. Said about doing it again as a threat of crawling over to steam if people didn't resub after patreon dropped him. If patreon wasn't insufferable he would have put more on the sacrificial alter to keep the money flowing however the baby makers are the money makers so cutting it would have been detrimental to all the sugar daddies who make it rain to see their kids :sneaky:
yeah, I fully read the post. I'm glad they didn't buckle. Just curious what it looked like pre-Patreon being the morality police again (when there was nothing immoral in the first place, the characters in question just existed...according to what I read anyways).

Reactions: Mrkraken888

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
yeah, I fully read the post. I'm glad they didn't buckle. Just curious what it looked like pre-Patreon being the morality police again (when there was nothing immoral in the first place, the characters in question just existed...according to what I read anyways).
Patreon rules have always been some odd tightrope act. What I suspect is one of those zealots whom preached incest was banned because of patreon got into a fight with one of the horny fans that begged to fuckada kids and reported the dev. There are a few scenes where the kids are teased as almost catching the MC banging mommy so a screenshot of that could have worked. Dev did sell their character cards so a few fan fictions are floating around. Even if that is far fetched a couple in game fetishes were frowned upon by them and once the eye of sauron was looking into things well it likely got bleak.

joose

Jan 21, 2018
So a long time ago I know there was a kerfuffle about the art being replaced, did that ever go through? Or are the models the same as they were when the game first had releases?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.21.4
CorruptedKingdoms-0.21.5-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Note: ArcGames recommends a fresh install for this build. Might be better just to re-baseline...
Recently Upgraded to Ren'Py 8.1.1.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Subyan

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Did the art style change after 2/24 when it changed engines?
It's always been Ren'Py though the versions have been updated. Oh, you probably mean when they switch from Patreon to SubscribeStar. The art style stayed as it is now.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Not real sure what's up, but this is the second update where I've tried opening the game, but all I'm getting is a blank white screen. Any thoughts?
PC or Android?

PC - If you been using the update patches for awhile I would try a clean install. While you don't technically have to for PC be safe, back up your saves "game\saves", install fresh, restore saves, and play. Even if you didn't a clean refresh might help especially for those who are used to just updating the "game" folder.

Alternatively try changing the render to Angle2 (DirectX)

Android - Not that familiar but backup saves and reinstall.
" Android/data/com.domain.corruptedkingdoms/files/game/ "
Newer versions of Android might make this more difficult however a better file explorer or connecting it to pc might work.

Reactions: Kaigar

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
It's always been Ren'Py though the versions have been updated. Oh, you probably mean when they switch from Patreon to SubscribeStar. The art style stayed as it is now.
Yeah, that switchover is what I was talking about. It's mentioned that steam won't allow him to use the engine he was using for his renders on their platform; so I was wondering how much that may have changed the look/style of the game. Sounds like not much. That's good.

The article link in the OP, not the link in your post

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Kaigar

Dec 8, 2018
PC or Android?

PC - If you been using the update patches for awhile I would try a clean install. While you don't technically have to for PC be safe, back up your saves "game\saves", install fresh, restore saves, and play. Even if you didn't a clean refresh might help especially for those who are used to just updating the "game" folder.

Alternatively try changing the render to Angle2 (DirectX)

Android - Not that familiar but backup saves and reinstall.
" Android/data/com.domain.corruptedkingdoms/files/game/ "
Newer versions of Android might make this more difficult however a better file explorer or connecting it to pc might work.
Switching the renderer fixed the issue, thank you!

Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Yeah, that switchover is what I was talking about. It's mentioned that steam won't allow him to use the engine he was using for his renders on their platform; so I was wondering how much that may have changed the look/style of the game. Sounds like not much. That's good.
Well if he did go through with it basically everything. Koikatu! legality is a bit grey and if I remember right Steam doesn't like it as the dev doesn't own the copywrite to the images it generates. I think there was a thing from Illusion that said you could use screenshots of scenes you made but they owned the models and all art assets used to make them and getting an official license from them that states otherwise wouldn't be easy. So they would have to switch over to Daz, Maya, Blender, or something which would have ground development to a halt as there is a learning curve to new engines.

samarcus

Jul 3, 2021
Well if he did go through with it basically everything. Koikatu! legality is a bit grey and if I remember right Steam doesn't like it as the dev doesn't own the copywrite to the images it generates. I think there was a thing from Illusion that said you could use screenshots of scenes you made but they owned the models and all art assets used to make them and getting an official license from them that states otherwise wouldn't be easy. So they would have to switch over to Daz, Maya, Blender, or something which would have ground development to a halt as there is a learning curve to new engines.
And since Illusion is technically tits up, I don't even know if anyone COULD get a license to use assets from their games.

I don't understand the thinking over at Patreon. Killing off hosting left and right without any kind of review process or appeal is pretty damned stupid. The quoted character is just IN the game, not a sexual conquest. Like all the kids in Skyrim and Fallout that people immediately made mods for to make them killable. They're just there, like trees and rocks and keycards. Dev could switch over to Boosty if he wants another option to SubscribeStar.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
It's been years since I last played this game. Is it anywhere near being finished, and is it even worth it to start again?

kajikaizoku

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone happen to have a Save for the newest version that has all the characters?

I seem to have messed up something at one point and have none of the human girls on the Human floor all I have is the puppet.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
CorruptedKingdoms-0.21.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes