ClawViper

Mar 31, 2021
Guys is a NTR GAME?
Ys. There is. There are potions for both males and females for you to use. Yiour neighbour, your aunt, the "neigbourhood piglets", the diner fat familly, the teenagers behnd gradnma's building, even your teacher and your principal... All those targets contain males who's women you take posession of right in front of them. And thanks to the potions, the fool cucks encourage you.

Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
Ys. There is. There are potions for both males and females for you to use. Yiour neighbour, your aunt, the "neigbourhood piglets", the diner fat familly, the teenagers behnd gradnma's building, even your teacher and your principal... All those targets contain males who's women you take posession of right in front of them. And thanks to the potions, the fool cucks encourage you.
Umm, I think you're referring to the game "Corruption", by Mr. C. You're in the wrong forum.

• Haha
Reactions: lobesod

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
It's been a while since I played the game (around 0.16-0.17 I think)
Are we nearing the end? Since I remember reading about how dev was losing passion about the game.
And I forgot her name, she's the fae that forced us to run errand for her and was the master of some of the girls we get later in story. Did we get to f##k her yet?

Reactions: Citydriver

noname111111

Feb 6, 2023
Are we nearing the end? Since I remember reading about how dev was losing passion about the game.
And I forgot her name, she's the fae that forced us to run errand for her and was the master of some of the girls we get later in story. Did we get to f##k her yet?
I think her name started with a D and currently getting closer to do the last thing you said.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I'm only guessing, but I would think we are at least 6 months from the end. I think the fae woman (hardly a girl) whose name you forgot is Morgana. No we can't f##k her yet, and frankly I wouldn't want to, as she's such a nasty piece of work. I'd sooner terminate her with extreme prejudice (if I correctly remember the expression).

Reactions: TheNPC

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
I'm only guessing, but I would think we are at least 6 months from the end. I think the fae woman (hardly a girl) whose name you forgot is Morgana. No we can't f##k her yet, and frankly I wouldn't want to, as she's such a nasty piece of work. I'd sooner terminate her with extreme prejudice (if I correctly remember the expression).
Assuming your assumption is correct, damn only 6 month. So we're jumping from 21.5% to 100% in such little time. Dev muss be really rushing it.
Yeah, I think she's called morgana, since I just remembered part of her name, morgan or so. Wtf did she do for you to want to terminate her? IIRC she wanted a war with human yeah, did she destroy the world or something?

Slub

Oct 9, 2020
A lot of work of the last year has been abolished again and he's back to pumping out 1-2 minutes worth of content per month. Therefore, chapter 3 is still in a very early stage and it'll take several years to wrap up that one chapter - decades for the whole game.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Assuming your assumption is correct, damn only 6 month. So we're jumping from 21.5% to 100% in such little time. Dev muss be really rushing it.
Yeah, I think she's called morgana, since I just remembered part of her name, morgan or so. Wtf did she do for you to want to terminate her? IIRC she wanted a war with human yeah, did she destroy the world or something?
The version number 0.21.5 is not a percentage of completion. I'd guess that the game is about 80% complete, but I could easily be well wide of the mark in either direction.

As for Morgana, you may not yet have played up to the point in the game where she does some of her cruellest stuff.

Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
The version number 0.21.5 is not a percentage of completion. I'd guess that the game is about 80% complete, but I could easily be well wide of the mark in either direction.

As for Morgana, you may not yet have played up to the point in the game where she does some of her cruellest stuff.
From what I've seen on the Discord server, Arc (the dev) is trying to wrap this up. Things were a bit quirky between 0.18-0.20, but I think he's found a solid direction for the story.

If you wanna stay up to date on the game's development, the Discord server is the best place to go.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
I think Morgana is going to be Shatter only. Everything about her screams that she's hostile to the player. Even her page doesn't show hearts, but fear markers.
Perhaps but more likely the dev doesn't have a clue what to do with her so just kicked the can down the road. Maybe she'll get dungeon content but wouldn't expect her to be a baby mamma at this point.

Citydriver

Jan 11, 2024

You 1. can't invite anybody to the pool, 2. the dungeon has 2 Chars with only 1 Spank option 3. The Fae floor has 0 people in it
4. you can only shatter 2(?) chars yet (dev said 50% should be shatter-able).
5. You still have 5 leads to complete 6. theres 3 buildings missing you can't buy yet 7. You can only go on a date with 2 people, go clubbing with 3, go on a walk in the park with 2, (idk maybe this is intedend and will never be extended but idk why going to a park for example is limited to 2 people like anyone can have a walk in the park no?)

i think we are atleeeeeeast 12 months if not 24 months away from completion

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
I understand the need for an endgame to wrap up the story, but man...Wrapping this thing up has (for me) resulted in a pretty huge disconnect with the core characters.

This is one game I probably would have appreciated playing in one go, though I understand the development realities that lead to incremental updates.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes