HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Has there really been no pixie content for this long? From the changelogs I have not seen anything with her since forever ago.

Mihanya

Jul 10, 2020

Quick announcement to let everyone know that there will be a livestream over on the server tomorrow (Thursday, October 1st) from 10am to 1pm BST.

09:00 to 12:00 UTC
Wait a minute.
Arc livestream and Smash reveal isn't the same thing??

• Haha
Reactions: masterdragonson

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Right so the livestream happened earlier today.

Good news and bad news.

The good news is that 5 of the most disliked characters got redesigned or retouched.
Caretaker, Alexa, Gwen, Claire & Luna

The bad news is that Arc decided to not touch the rest of the characters and the designs from this point on will be final.
The reasoning behind is that it's too much work and the ones that weren't redesigned got ratings that were dancing between acceptance and indifference, with a couple of oddballs that really disliked them. So he went "you can't please everyone" and kept going. Part of me understands this, while the other part is still scared of Jessica without glasses looking like Momo(the creepy thing) or that Madison ridiculously large tits are gonna clip a fuck ton.

To the people that the redesigns are a complete turn off he just told them sorry to see you leave and to go and fan a chicken with a palm leaf.
DISCLAIMER: HIS STATEMENT WAS ALTERED FOR COMEDIC EFFECT, NOT HIS ACTUAL WORDS

So, I managed to snag a couple of screenshots of the redesigns/retouches they're a bit low quality but they'll have to do.
I'll show them with some commentary of my own and some explanation the reasoning behind the changes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Discord
(MILF CULT)Adaymaton Today at 9:01 AM

Today live stream record is already up

The good news is that 5 of the most disliked characters got redesigned or retouched.
Thanks for the pics (y)

The bad news is that Arc decided to not touch the rest of the characters and the designs from this point on will be final.
1,919 Patrons $4,745 Per Month
Down $549 and still falling from Sep 17, 2020

To the people that the redesigns are a complete turn off he just told them sorry to see you leave and to go and fan a chicken with a palm leaf.
I wonder what the damages will be in November since some were holding out until the first of the month to see the new changes...

:ROFLMAO:

Shit happens, I guess I'll be readying up the palm leaves.
emoji-icon-glossy-00-00-faces-face-fantasy-fortune-teller-face-with-crystal-ball-72dpi-forPers...png

• Hey there
Reactions: CursedFlame91

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

Good news and bad news.

The reasoning behind is that it's too much work and the ones that weren't redesigned got ratings that were dancing between acceptance and indifference, with a couple of oddballs that really disliked them. So he went "you can't please everyone" and kept going. Part of me understands this, while the other part is still scared of Jessica without glasses looking like Momo(the creepy thing) or that Madison ridiculously large tits are gonna clip a fuck ton.

So, I managed to snag a couple of screenshots of the redesigns/retouches they're a bit low quality but they'll have to do.
I'll show them with some commentary of my own and some explanation the reasoning behind the changes.

I'm happy with the ones that did change but disappointed in Qarinah and that Jessica isn't going to get her nose back.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
{...}
1,919 Patrons $4,745 Per Month
Down $549 and still falling from Sep 17, 2020

I wonder what the damages will be in November since some were holding out until the first of the month to see the new changes...
{...}
I mean, we can keep just in case.

Personally I don't expect that much of an effect.
There's always gonna be those folks that not only bend over, they bring their own lube.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018

So, the "new, new" Gwen... To me, the old model looked like an unassuming, sweet girl that had a few screws loose (hidden slut, murderous yandere), but this and the the previous versions make it seem as she's willing to skin me alive, just so she can be as close as possible.

Now Claire... I did like the previous design, but I do like this new one much more. I hope to (insert deity here) that her body doesn't change. Dem hips tho.

I would say something about Alexa... But I can't convey how I actually feel about the new design.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I haven't played the entire game through with the new models yet, but somehow the reworked rework of Gwen looks even worse to me. Like, from good chin, to too point, to just what seems to be odd looking to me. I really hope it ends up better when I actually play it through.

Reactions: LordKazumaSan

Mihanya

Jul 10, 2020

Good news and bad news.

Before all of this, this is just MY personal opinion.

Soooo....
I have very mixed feelings.
From one point of view, i understand Arc and find his desicion quite reasonable.
But from another poin/ ugh there is still quite a few awful designs, like Jessica (i really can't understand how she doesn't end up in a top of a list :WaitWhat: ) or Madison. Right now i really dont want to interact with them in any way.

Will need to observe, what will happen next.

P.s Is it only with me or new Lucille gives a DBZ vibes??
P.s.s Tell a people, to go away if they don't like it, isn't a good idea (BF5 flashbacks). Some may be triggered by this phrase.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Before all of this, this is just MY personal opinion.

Soooo....
I have very mixed feelings.
From one point of view, i understand Arc and find his desicion quite reasonable.
But from another poin/ ugh there is still quite a few awful designs, like Jessica (i really can't understand how she doesn't end up in a top of a list :WaitWhat: ) or Madison. Right now i really dont want to interact with them in any way.

Will need to observe, what will happen next.

P.s Is it only with me or new Lucille gives a DBZ vibes??
P.s.s Tell a people, to go away if they don't like it, isn't a good idea (BF5 flashbacks). Some may be triggered by this phrase.

Lucille kinda resembles bad Launch from DB....

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
So then why doesn't he just hire someone more experienced to design the models? He practically made 60k a year and could flat fee a commission with ownership of the models. No time wasted, can use the stand ins until done and then voila~! You got decent character models.

Bolded the part in the spoiler, but is that why she gets off to us calling her disgusting pig and shit like that early on with Awaken? That she enjoys being a slut? Come the fuck on, that's hardly a fairy tale romance. Her joining the organization -- which isn't really a cult so much as some extra-military group -- doesn't really mesh with that ideal, either. Then again this is the guy that has the MC do wicked martial arts against trained ninjas, but can't fucking act when an assassin breaks into their home. Dissonance seems to be his forte.

I still see the granny chin, though.

This actually is an improvement.

I dunno, a lot of the reasoning comes off as him trying to excuse his laziness. At least it seems that way to me; the guy used models that weren't even his and didn't credit them either. He sold these cards knowing that he didn't make the models. He doesn't seem particularly interested in actually doing anything to fix the problems either like admitting he doesn't know what he's doing and commissioning someone that does. Someone who knows all the mods for Koikatsu or whatever. He knows what he wants, but he can't convey that very well from where I'm standing. Plus he makes more than enough to commission someone and get ownership of the model, well as much as one can own something from another game simulation.

Maybe I'm a little disgruntled from work, but the attitude about this coming from him certainly hasn't helped. So I apologize if I sound like I'm being a little bitch.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018

Good news and bad news.

Really?
Thats all his willingness to take critizism amounted to?
5 models?
Whooo thats...hmmm.
Alexa upgrading from roadkill to gap-moe joke is hilarious though.

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes