CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Neither MEGA or WorkUpload's Android 7.1 will install. Just "App not installed". Plenty of storage. AnonFile version is a .zip and not a .apk
I'm pretty sure Arc lost his keys for the android version. So if you install anything past 0.7.0 it will think that it's a tampered version and won't allow you to install it.

Best you can do is backup your saves and persistent located on Android/data/com.domain.corruptedkingdoms/saves
Uninstall the previous version.
Install the new one
And put the saves back in their place.

I also heard that newer android versions (11 for instance) won't allow you to mess with the Android/data folder. Best thing I could find

Cheers.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I also heard that newer android versions (11 for instance) won't allow you to mess with the Android/data folder. Best thing I could find
I somewhat recall some Devs getting around the 'Backup Saves Before Uninstall' by simply putting the Saves on the SD card. Though I don't use Android so when I heard that I was like 'oh, neat'

• Hey there
Reactions: CursedFlame91

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I somewhat recall some Devs getting around the 'Backup Saves Before Uninstall' by simply putting the Saves on the SD card. Though I don't use Android so when I heard that I was like 'oh, neat'
I mean, I'm pretty sure you can implement something to make sure the saves don't get deleted by saving them somewhere else.
The think is, does Arc know how to do it? or can he be arsed to do it?

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: CursedFlame91

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
It's just me but, I wonder what would happen if Arc happened to have been honest with this whole ordeal.

It would surely escalate the situation than what it has been intended to be, but it would also help clear up any misunderstandings and some problems in the future.

The content that this game has can also be reworked and rewritten to be a better narrative. It will take a lot of time to do so but I think it's worth it, since the overall game would be improved and not put too much pressure on Arc's schedule for the game and his/her personal stuff.

What do you think about this guys?

• Thinking Face

Wrr

Apr 24, 2018
So what happened? Whats all the drama? My previous page buttons don't work so it is physically impossible to check myself.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Does anyone know any console commands for the girls stats?
I mean, there are some...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But hear me out. Only thing you will achieve by changing variables is fucking up your savegame.
Since the stats are tied to events and such.

I mean, the reason why there's a money cheat on the laptop is to stop people from tinkering with the variables and then they start complaining that the game is bugged or something.

Dekray

Jul 12, 2020
What is it to do after confronting Dhena? The lead remains asking to confront her even after I has already done so. Screenshot_20201004-045754.png

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Would I have to do this for every update? If so, I'm not even going to bother.
Not quite.
When Arc's hard drive went bonkers he lost his "signature" for the android version.

Provided he doesn't lose it again you will only have this problem when transitioning from versions before 0.7.0 to versions after 0.7.1.

What is it to do after confronting Dhena? The lead remains asking to confront her even after I has already done so. View attachment 844069
Have you confronted everyone else with the evidence and stuff?

Reactions: ArcGames

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update 0.7.2 was just released to all levels on and . As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means the update will be released to the public first thing on Wednesday morning :)

In this update more information about 0.7.1's cliffhanger ending is revealed! Also, Annie has an incident in the milking shed. I hope you enjoy! :)

Changelog below, by request:
---------------------------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Main Story: New FEY event! (Follow your FEY lead!)
  • Annie: New LOVE event!
  • Annie: New mini-repeatable event! (After her new love event, visit the milking sheds in the barns)
  • Bug: Fixed a few broken renders
  • Bug: One little typo. I'm getting better!

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I'm having the same problem. I guess you're supposed to confront everyone else before Dhena?
I haven't really done it in order.
Just talk to everyone to get evidence to confront the rest.
I think you had to check Ami's room to confront Dhena...

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
I haven't really done it in order.
Just talk to everyone to get evidence to confront the rest.
I think you had to check Ami's room to confront Dhena...
Yeah, I checked Ami's room after investigating everyone, then confronted Dhena, to where the evidence disappeared, but I'm still supposed to confront everyone else with the evidence.

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes