Dashdog

Nov 20, 2017
It doesn't have anything to do with being at Gramps' place.
The scene where you find out one of the girls is pregnant happens when you go see them in their usual spot.
(For Jessica it's in the kitchen during the morning.)

She is still pregnant if you don't find out she is so that dialogue appears.
This ain't Schrödinger's Pregnancy. :ROFLMAO:

Let me see if I can relay this, although it might be ignored since it's such a minor thing.

Depends on the platform, on a computer there's usually a save inside the game's folder but there's also another one in a different location.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's a known issue since 0.9.1, the infamous "skip bug" basically happens when a player holds the skip button (CTRL on PC) when going into a map or similar. That causes all kinds of fuckery, it may even be the cause for the "double leads" issue.

Why is this problem in the game?
Because Arc decided to update the engine and some change the dev did broke that specific thing.

Why hasn't it been fixed?
Arc was waiting for the RenPy dev to update the engine again (in the beta versions of the engine the issue was already fixed but you shouldn't release on a beta version of the engine unless you love your game breaking in a different manner) but that hasn't happened and it probably will not any time soon.

What can I do?
Avoid skipping with CTRL, use TAB instead.
Maybe use one of the patches in here that put the engine back into the stable version (saves after 0.9.1 might be wonky)

TL;DR
Avoid skipping.

I think I may have stumbled upon a solution to the skip bug meself. But I'd rather test it first in case it breaks something else.
THANK YOU really that's already a lot, would be nice if anyone have a never save now and im happy

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
You know, one would think the day care scenes would've been updated for the new kid... But it is what it is.
Problem is. With all the scenes being pre-rendered is not like he can retroactively add new kids to the scenes.

And if he started working on scenes with the kids instead of story progression or lewds then people will start bitching.
Not like they won't bitch about something else anyway.

But yeah, I wonder what Arc is thinking.
17 main girls, 1 kid each.

But then some side girls will get preggernet too.
There was a poll some months ago.

House milfs (+4 = 4)
Basketball (+3 = 7)
Car wash (+3 = 10)
Courtyard (+4 = 14)
Ice cream (+2 = 16)
Library (+1 = 17)
Molly (+1 = 18)
Rinkos (+2 = 20) That's just counting the handmaidens...
Samantha (+1 = 21)
Pool twins (+2 = 23)

40 kids total!!

And I think I missed some but it doesn't matter.
Does he really intend to add all of those or just the more popular ones?
Because then it would be just the House milfs, pool twins, rinkos and car wash girls.
So 11 plus the 17 other ones.
I'm pretty sure some other characters like Claire could be on the preggo list but weren't included back then.

Who the hell knows.
And the problem is that with all those kids you'd have to make specific combinations of them, depending on how they would interact. Like, I think Arc mentioned the tomboy and the firecracker getting along...

And perhaps you didn't know but both the group play scenes that are in the game were made on stream so...
Yeah, the regulars on the discord prolly have much more of a say on what goes and what doesn't.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Problem is. With all the scenes being pre-rendered is not like he can retroactively add new kids to the scenes.
Someone sooner or later will complain that all the kids doesn't include all the kids. Though Arc likely has the scene saved so adding them shouldn't be complex just tedious.

And if he started working on scenes with the kids instead of story progression or lewds then people will start bitching.
It's like the song that doesn't end.

40 kids total!!
Breeding simulator! Well Arc wanted a niche that would make money :sneaky:

Who the hell knows.
And the problem is that with all those kids you'd have to make specific combinations of them, depending on how they would interact. Like, I think Arc mentioned the tomboy and the firecracker getting along...
Yep, this definitely isn't wrapping up anytime soon. Game literally has years in the making.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018

House milfs (+4 = 4)
Basketball (+3 = 7)
Car wash (+3 = 10)
Courtyard (+4 = 14)
Ice cream (+2 = 16)
Library (+1 = 17)
Molly (+1 = 18)
Samantha (+1 = 21)
Pool twins (+2 = 23)

40 kids total!!

Because then it would be just the House milfs, pool twins, rinkos and car wash girls.
I'm pretty sure some other characters like Claire could be on the preggo list but weren't included back then.

Who the hell knows.

And perhaps you didn't know but both the group play scenes that are in the game were made on stream so...
Yeah, the regulars on the discord prolly have much more of a say on what goes and what doesn't.
Lord, that's too many potential kids.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

House milfs (+4 = 4)
Basketball (+3 = 7)
Car wash (+3 = 10)
Courtyard (+4 = 14)
Ice cream (+2 = 16)
Library (+1 = 17)
Molly (+1 = 18)
Samantha (+1 = 21)
Pool twins (+2 = 23)

40 kids total!!

Who the hell knows.

You think 40 kids is a lot, how many possible combinations of kids would that be, if there were to be a scene that includes all of them?

robbe36

Feb 27, 2019
i dont know if its a problem or not but ill still ask whenever i whistle it just says endless darkness and i get booted out idk if your meant to finish the eldritch for now or if my save is bugged please help.

brspn

Apr 29, 2020
I have an issue running the latest few versions of the game on Linux, both natively using the shell script and through wine.

I get the following traceback when the game is trying to launch:

Reactions: burrito107

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
i dont know if its a problem or not but ill still ask whenever i whistle it just says endless darkness and i get booted out idk if your meant to finish the eldritch for now or if my save is bugged please help.
So I get

I think that's all you are supposed to see there, if trying it for the second or more time. I don't believe the Eldritch storyline is complete. Fact, none of them are. But somebody please correct me.........

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes