FeHOH

Jan 14, 2020
Found a bug: If you click "Sleep with Someone", it will go back to Act 2!

Edit: Good thing the automatic saves SAVED my progress!

Last edited:
Reactions: hofom77573

b--_--d

Jan 24, 2019
Found a bug: If you click "Sleep with Someone", it will go back to Act 2!

Edit: Good thing the automatic saves SAVED my progress!
huzzah, another method for time travelling has been found! The artifact wields such great power.

Reactions: FeHOH

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.17.1a] [ArcGames] crunched

Info: In my version Discord integration is turned off by default.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,29 GB / 453 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.17.1a-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,26 GB / 419 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.17.1a-mac-crunched.zip
= ~35,1% of the original size, image/video quality 60% (png 80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

by masterdragonson

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018

The weekly update has been released!
This update is available to ALL Patrons, with the public build being released in a few days.
In this update you can leave the Manor! Yes, at long last you can escape! Only the bar is available right now to visit, but more locations will be added with every update! Also, find out what happened to Lily, new dialogue with Ard & Hana as well as Lucille! I hope you enjoy! :)

NOTE: I've had to rebuild a lot of underlying code to prepare for upcoming features and events, so if you have any weird issues try going to your room and sleeping - that should fix them!
CHANGELOG:
  • World: You can now leave the Manor! Only one location right now (the bar), but more added in every update!
  • Lily: Find out what happened to Lily!
  • Ard/Hana: New dialogue options in the kitchen!
  • Lucille: New dialogue! Find her in the EAST HALLWAY on MONDAY MORNING!
  • Lucille: Moved her random bath event to a GUARANTEED event on MONDAY AFTERNOON! I capitalise this in the vain hope that people will actually read it and stop reporting "can't find Lucille" as a bug...
  • Paperdolls: New paperdolls for Ard, Hana and Lucille!
  • Bug: There was a graphical glitch when calling Emma sometimes that would erase people in the background! They will no longer flicker in and out of reality
  • Bug: Added an extra variable check so people who recycled Ami won't be haunted by her ghost. Even though you deserve it
  • Bug: Fixed a very obscure bug with the Empty Vase decoration easter egg that was throwing people back in time. Guys! I think we invented time travel!
  • Bug: If a girl was pregnant before you entered the Act Two Finale they would give birth in Act Three, which is a long pregnancy for an Artifact-infused baby!
  • Bug: In the first "Queen Qarinah" event, Qarinah would occasionally forget she was in her Queen Aspect
  • Bug: Typo Hero is ushered to a seat by the waiter, who offers him a menu. After much deliberation, Typo Hero chooses the boar, medium rare. Unfortunately, when served, this proves to be a boar in the throes of medium rage. Uh-oh!
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Patron update will be Monday, 5th of December.
------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
- WorkUpload
MAC: - WorkUpload
ANDROID: - WorkUpload
DID I MISS SOMETHING:

This line pussels me a lot:
"In this update you can leave the Manor! Yes, at long last you can escape! Only the bar is available right now to visit......."
I have been able to move around outside the manor whole time, bicycle with pixie, visiting the farm and childcare, going to the beach and so on.
For now i play v. 0.17.0 A (i am not patrion)

• Haha
Reactions: hofom77573

SheosMan117

Jan 11, 2022
Woah, I found that it's possible in the latest version to go to the Nexus, and from there, anywhere like Act 2's end didn't happen. I could go ANYWHERE, especially if you leave via Dojo.

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
DID I MISS SOMETHING:

This line pussels me a lot:
"In this update you can leave the Manor! Yes, at long last you can escape! Only the bar is available right now to visit......."
I have been able to move around outside the manor whole time, bicycle with pixie, visiting the farm and childcare, going to the beach and so on.
For now i play v. 0.17.0 A (i am not patrion)
You haven't gotten to Act 3 and are still in Act 2 or you found a time travel bug that allowed you to escape.

Reactions: lobesod

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
You haven't gotten to Act 3 and are still in Act 2 or you found a time travel bug that allowed you to escape.
How do i know (see / find out) whethe i'm in act 2 or 3

Once a teacher told me to read the whole task before starting to solve it ( * that must be 50something years ago) - wonder when i lern to listen :)
Went back to changelog for v.0.16.5 and read it and forward. TA-DA , i had missed the last action (lead) with Chastity.
NOW in ACT3 and the door is blocked - cant leave the manor........ :sneaky:

* and before you ask; im 66, and still injoy games like this - actually this is one of the longest i still play - reached ingame day 681 :p
"Wartribe Academy" is the other (and if you can keep it a secret, i still play World of Warships, started way back in 2008 with World of Tanks - look for gnist0s)

Last edited:

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
How do i know (see / find out) whethe i'm in act 2 or 3
Did you do the dangerous church mission with Chastity? Deciding the fate of the Relic and facing the villains?

If you didn't, you're still in Act 2. Doing that mission sends you to Act 3.

Reactions: lobesod

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
Do we know what the difference between destroying or absorbing it is?
I saved before i made the choice and just tested both actions. You end in the same cut-scene and you get home and end in ACT3 - if it have some consequence further in the game...... I chose to destroy it

Last edited:

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Do we know what the difference between destroying or absorbing it is?
Not at the moment. There isn't any check on relic_took

v0.17.1a - BugFix Release!

Hey, everyone!
Yes, it's that time of the year once again when you get to pelt me with tennis balls for being dumb and releasing an update with a huge bug in it!
This time the bug was that if you picked "Talk to Pixie" or "Sleep With Someone" from the evening menu in Act Three it would create a wormhole that threw you back in time. Also, the nav bar disappeared from the East Hallway.
If you've experienced any of these issues, and don't have a manual save to rescue you, open your "LOAD" page in-game and click or tap on the little "A" to the left of the page numbers down at the bottom. Those are your autosaves and a new one is created every time you sleep.
The bugs have been dealt with, and a new 0.17.1a version has been released (you can download it from the original post just below this one) so hopefully no more wormholes!
Again, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience and I hope it didn't mess anyone up too badly!
Alright, you may commence with the tennis balls.

PC/LINUX: -
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.17.0
CorruptedKingdoms-0.17.1a-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Note: Ren'Py engine used to compile was changed from 7.3.5 to 7.4.11.

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
Paperdolls: New paperdolls for Ard, Hana and Lucille!

Where can you choose something? I can talk to them but that doesn't change anything...

Eromo

Sep 6, 2020
So there was this event that I stumbled upon with Alice and Chloe in the garden. I believe Alice was sitting on Chloe's lap resting by the tree. It wasn't the one where Alice meets Pixie for the first time, anyways I never saw the scene. I want to do something else and thought I'd eventually find it again. I swear I checked the garden whenever I had the opportunity and it never popped up again. Could someone tell me what the requirements for that scene was, or if it had a low chance of appearing? Or a save preferably cuz I have no idea which one of my saves goes far enough back to trigger it.

Eromo

Sep 6, 2020
So just played to the end of the main story, kinda annoyed that the mc didn't even bother to ask about gwen... He literally asked about everyone but her...
I mean, I may be misremembering but I'm pretty sure he was worried about Gwen when he woke up at the manor.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes