jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I've managed to complete the event where you get the combination to the safe in Jessica's bedroom. Am I right in thinking that in the current build that's as far as you can go and you can't ask Jessica to come with you so you can actually open it?

Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I've managed to complete the event where you get the combination to the safe in Jessica's bedroom. Am I right in thinking that in the current build that's as far as you can go and you can't ask Jessica to come with you so you can actually open it?
: That's right. You got it.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Is it me, or are some of the scenes missing from the gallery? like the Chloe & Gwen bath scene for example
A lot of the repeat scenes aren't in the gallery and some scenes aren't recorded right either since Arc has a hard time remembering how player choices work.
However Arc may listen to complaints suggestions if you post them in Bug Report section on his .

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Guy i need help. I am lost at the investigation in Morgana!s place. Where do i get evidance to confront the residants there ? the leas doesn't have "not available in this version message¨ so i figureout there is still some content there left.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Guy i need help. I am lost at the investigation in Morgana!s place. Where do i get evidance to confront the residants there ? the leas doesn't have "not available in this version message¨ so i figureout there is still some content there left.
Nevermind i solved it. Man i really got hookup on this game and finished the current content in 2 sessions XD. Does anyone have recommendations for similiar games ?

May 18, 2019
I have been looking forward to breaking Veronica in for a long, long time. Now that it's happened, I've lost like half the interest I had in her. It's weird.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Yeah but only once though. There are no repeatable scenes of both of them in game only in gallery. Kinda disapointing.
I'm not too worried about how many times I can do it. I've been waiting to knock them up for a while. One more organization member just got cucked. He just doesn't know it yet.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
So what's the max for girl's stats messages. You know, on the character page, it says (INEXPERIENCD), or (ALWAYS THIRSTY) etc etc. The message changes many times, what's the max a stat needs to get to, to be the last message?

Jan 24, 2018
This VN scares me because I tend to always put this one on the backburner and come back every other or so update and now the updates feel so weak. It's like one event and I am waiting again. I get that its on 0.9.8 but it feels like its nowhere near completion story wise. I swear if we hit 1.0 and the story is just done suddenly I am gonna cry.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
So what's the max for girl's stats messages. You know, on the character page, it says (INEXPERIENCD), or (ALWAYS THIRSTY) etc etc. The message changes many times, what's the max a stat needs to get to, to be the last message?
All stats behave the same way so I'll use Handjobs for example.

From 00 to 03 it will be INEXPERIENCED
From 04 to 07 it will be LITTLE ROUGH
From 08 to 11 it will be SMOOTH MOVES
From 12 to 15 it will be HANDS OF SILK
From 16 to 19 it will be COCK MILKER
Finally, over 20 it will be FINGER SLUT

Last one isn't that great if I'm honest, like all creativity was spent on the previous ones and after that it's just "{stat} SLUT"

This VN scares me because I tend to always put this one on the backburner and come back every other or so update and now the updates feel so weak. It's like one event and I am waiting again. I get that its on 0.9.8 but it feels like its nowhere near completion story wise. I swear if we hit 1.0 and the story is just done suddenly I am gonna cry.
Weekly updates are quite odd in this industry. It has it's benefits and it's drawbacks.
Main drawback being that the updates aren't as meaty as one would expect. But I guess it works for over 2,5k folks in patreon.

Can't help but wonder what effects would a bi-weekly schedule have.

The fact that roxxy reached 3 hearts and there is practically no sex scene with her is criminal.
Add Annie to that too. Apparently she won the recent poll but still.
3 hearts and no scenes whatsoever. Yeah, there's the milking machine but in my opinion that doesn't count.
And Roxy has... Not even half a handjob because the MC didn't want a burnt sosig.

Here's hoping for a threesome with Roxy and Molly.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes