Mar 22, 2019
I use a program called "Koikatsu". You can find it on - and also on this site, but Illusion is awesome so if you can afford to buy it, please do :)

Pixie = virgin (only created recently and no interaction with anyone outside of Morgana and her staff)
Kana = virgin (but hymen broken long ago due to her tribe's "training" - remember the "memento"?)
Emma = virgin (shunned by, or fearful of, everyone)
Veronica = not a virgin (more on that later!)
Roxy = depends (confusing? I know! Oooh, foreshadowing...)
Morgana = not a virgin (you know she's had the occasional boy toy... but where are they now..?)
Chloe = not a virgin (when you're poor you can't be picky...)
Gwen = not a virgin (fiance, plus she just really enjoys sex)

Hope that helps the inquiring minds ;)
hmm,i though Veronica is a virgin..well since she is clumsy in kissing..and she looks like she always in control and put barrier with everyone,a strict type..kinda like a girl that "dont touch me with your filthy hand"or "you are just a student here and im a daughter of the headmistress,keep your hand to yourself!"type..and she isnt a virgin sound unlikely..and tbh,she remind me of Asuka from Waifu Academy..same personality and arrogant/strict..what a shame,i like her though.

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Maybe as she seems like a high class annoying girl, her first time was "sold" to another influential guy, so they would help her mother. But I won't go any more into that, feels a little dark, but maybe I'm close to what Arc thought for her.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Could be similar to Jessica's Husband Tom. Technically counts but you know they were not any good at the pleasing her part :LOL: Still I wonder how that story will unfold. Though unless the girls bring up their back story I'll just keep believing they were virgins because if I'm gonna be delusional then I mid as well have fun with it

Reactions: Miss Ice Cream.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
hmm,i though Veronica is a virgin..well since she is clumsy in kissing..and she looks like she always in control and put barrier with everyone,a strict type..kinda like a girl that "dont touch me with your filthy hand"or "you are just a student here and im a daughter of the headmistress,keep your hand to yourself!"type..and she isnt a virgin sound unlikely..and tbh,she remind me of Asuka from Waifu Academy..same personality and arrogant/strict..what a shame,i like her though.
i agree given her attitude and personality it seems very unlikely that she would sleep with someone

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
And yet she did... so ask yourselves: given what you know of her personality, background and upbringing, under what circumstances would she sleep with someone..? (cue suspense music)

But yeah, I deliberately avoid explicitly mentioning the girls' sexual status and history as much as I can, and Veronica is no exception. So if you want to think of her as a virgin, well then, in your game she is! ;)

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
ArcGames Will there be more Daddy kink content in the next update, or any plans for its future implementation? I thought the scene where the MC fucks the mom and daughter was super hot
Well I did see an override in the code for what some of the girls call the player so I'm hoping when their love level gets high enough to simply tell them what to call you. Master isn't really my thing though I could see having fun with having them all call you "Daddy" or whatever else.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Is there a guide for all the explore events.
No one has written up a fancy one yet

Explorer Guide

Current Locations
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-4-2-arcgames.31912/post-2960635
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
ArcGames Will there be more Daddy kink content in the next update, or any plans for its future implementation? I thought the scene where the MC fucks the mom and daughter was super hot
I try not to give timetables for content (because I don't want to disappoint anyone by missing deadlines) but yes, there will be more Daddy kink content. The Mom/Daughter pair will be returning soon, plus you will be able to choose what the girls call you in a future update :)

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
How do we get the Endure power? With the Goblin?
Yep, unlock the Goblin Witch Lyx and she will send you on a Mushroom gathering quest
Write down her random details
Go to the Mushroom Glen and select the mushroom that matches
Return for fun times (Sadly no kinky reward from Lyx this time round)

Reactions: ArcGames
Mar 22, 2019
And yet she did... so ask yourselves: given what you know of her personality, background and upbringing, under what circumstances would she sleep with someone..? (cue suspense music)

But yeah, I deliberately avoid explicitly mentioning the girls' sexual status and history as much as I can, and Veronica is no exception. So if you want to think of her as a virgin, well then, in your game she is! ;)
To clear things up,its better you tell the player about their sexual status and history,we can tell if the girls a virgin or not from their personality and their reaction about sex.Its how you deliver it to the players..For example,girl that already have experience in sex,they are easy to mind control and they dont mind telling you about their sex history(in mind control state) while the virgin one hesitate but still believe the mc to take care of things they doing..From what i saw,Veronica unlikely to sleep with anyone except she get fooled to sleep with a stranger that know about some dirty shit or whatever,but that kind of thing,will make her a slave to that person since he or they keep blackmailing her to spread the fake secret for a long time.But since she is not good with kiss or any sexual things,i have a doubt she ever sleep with someone.:unsure:

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Yep, unlock the Goblin Witch Lyx and she will send you on a Mushroom gathering quest
Write down her random details
Go to the Mushroom Glen and select the mushroom that matches
Return for fun times (Sadly no kinky reward from Lyx this time round)
Then I'm pretty much fucked, because I discovered her in the previous version, had the first event after finding her hat and cottage, but now whenever I go to her cottages direction, it says there's nothing there, and if I go the first meeting place, it just says she lost her hat yet again.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Then I'm pretty much fucked
Aren't we all :ROFLMAO:

But just to be clear you went
  1. North > West > South: Goblin Witch(?) Meeting
  2. South > South > South : Goblin Witch(?) Hat
  3. West > West > West : Goblin Witch(?) Cottage

That unlocks her Cottage location on the World Map. From there just click it like any other location.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 230 Votes