ReyZ

Jul 16, 2019
View attachment 325181

Overview:
You are the hero - or possibly villain - of this tale, originally on a journey to discover why your family was driven out of your home town, but quickly thrust into events beyond anything you could ever have imagined. As tensions rise between the humans and the mythical creatures that lurk just outside of sight, will you stand as a beacon of hope... or use your newfound power to bring the world under your control?​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-29
Release Date: 2020-01-26
Developer: ArcGames - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA -
- WORKUPLOAD -
Android: MEGA -
- WORKUPLOAD -

Extras: Signatures

View attachment 325182 View attachment 325183 View attachment 325184 View attachment 325185 View attachment 325186 View attachment 325187 View attachment 325188 View attachment 325189
How to unlock the gwen breakfast sence?
And what is the name of the song while i explore ?
Pls help me and thanks

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Talk to Jessica in the morning and agree to have breakfast, then drop the fork. Gwen was there on a Thursday for me, not sure it's depends on the day who's there or if it's random though. Gwen and/or Chloe can appear.

Reactions: ArcGames

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
And what is the name of the song while i explore ?
Pls help me and thanks
for the breakfast scene is random. at the morning go to kitchen amd talk to jessica if you agree for breakfast there is a chance for gwen to appear. after that frop te fork and watch the scene. no sex scene yet though

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Exploring is vastly improved though would be nice if you could buy a Map, Notebook, or something similar where the game would record known locations. But to be honest that is more me just being lazy as I can just old school it and write down locations in Notepad :LOL: Somewhat nostalgic remembering the days when if you wanted a map for a game you literally had to keep a scrap sheet of paper by you and just draw one yourself as you went along ;)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
It seems I'm missing 2 girls right now, the one left of Morgana under the heart tab, and the one right to Alisson, any ideas who they might be and where can I meet them? I think I pretty much explored everything that I could in the game so I'm a bit lost about this.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
[CITA = "masterdragonson, publicación: 2960420, miembro: 411126"]
Explorar ha mejorado enormemente, aunque podría ser bueno si pudieras comprar un Mapa, Cuaderno o algo similar donde el juego registrado haya tenido éxito. Pero para ser honesto, es más que yo solo soy flojo, ya que puedo hacerlo y escribir las repeticiones en el Bloque de notas : LOL:Algo nostálgico al recordar los días en que si querías un mapa para un juego, literalmente tenías que guardar una hoja de papel . y dibuja uno mientras avanzas;)
[/ CITAR]

I liked it better when I was random ... it's hard to remember so many combinations
Why did you quote me in Spanish? Then reply in English? o_O
It's even harder to get to a known location by rolling dice ;) If I know how to get to the grocery store then I really don't need to be making random turns on a roll of the dice.

SmurfVampire

Mar 19, 2019
Exploring is vastly improved though would be nice if you could buy a Map, Notebook, or something similar where the game would record known locations. But to be honest that is more me just being lazy as I can just old school it and write down locations in Notepad :LOL: Somewhat nostalgic remembering the days when if you wanted a map for a game you literally had to keep a scrap sheet of paper by you and just draw one yourself as you went along ;)
I liked it better when I was random ... it's hard to remember so many combinations

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So the yoga scene was added, and more controllable altertions to the currently worthless (other than the goblin) explore setup?
While I do like the game, I think I'll wait for a patch with more content.
I would love to see more pixie stuff. And if she 'grows', I hope she's only around 4 feet tall max so we can get some shortstack like the goblin.

Reactions: selectivepaperclip
4.40 star(s) 231 Votes