Gamer8363

Mar 30, 2018
Could someone explain how the progression in war goes, I get that I have to make a path, and got the 3 around the manor, but can't do the park...Why?

Core_guy

Nov 28, 2022
Could someone explain how the progression in war goes, I get that I have to make a path, and got the 3 around the manor, but can't do the park...Why?
You can only rule a few places by now, in future updates you'll be able to rule all the map, if that is your question

Chivuron

May 1, 2018
The whole fighting thing is dumb and poorly executed. Never mind that it completely changes the game to something nobody really asked for, but even as a standalone it's bad.
yea honestly im getting kinda worried in the direction the game is going. seeing how many districts there are makes me feel like there is a lot of grind ahead of us. and each of them having boss girls means a lot of girls with no real development. i preffer quality over quantity. on top of all that the new paper dolls make the game feel cheaper IMO. before it felt like they were actually in the environment. now theyre just kinda...sliding in and out of the foreground.

RadiumHawk

Aug 25, 2017
dont know if its been mentioned but after I sent the bosses to Rehab and got them back now i have doubles of them

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
EARLY ACCESS RELEASE - v0.19.0! (Patreon)

Content

The weekly update has been released!
This week it's a huge upgrade to the Rehabilitation Centre! Now you must lead the girl's therapy session and complete a unique event to get them to join your side! For reasons of filesize and workload, all one-shot girls (such as the Boss Girls) are assigned a "speech style" rather than individual dialogue, but there are elements of individuality in each one so I hope everyone can still have fun with it! Also, you can now choose what recruits will call you, engage in practice squad battles and AUTO-WIN ALL YOUR FIGHTS (if you want)! I hope you enjoy! :)

NOTE: I will be taking my once-every-two-or-three-months break next week so there will be no update until the 12th of June, at which point weekly updates will start up again!

KNOWN ISSUES:
Due to the necessity of changing the User Interface some screens (such as the skill, inventory, fighter and crafting screens) haven't had a UI pass and look kinda janky. All this will be fixed in the next few updates, so please bear with me until then. Thank you!
CHANGELOG:
  • Rehabilitation Centre: Rehabilitation system has been upgraded! Now instead of merely waiting the one week, you must interact with the girl and lead her therapy session. At the end, you will have to visit her home district for a unique event, after which she will be recruitable and given the "rehabilitated" mental state!
  • Rehabilitation Centre: You can now send girls that you broke in the dungeon to therapy! (changes their mental state from "broken" to "rehabilitated"). NOTE: the "broken" mental state isn't applied retroactively due to coding limitations. Only girls you break from this update onwards will have the "broken" or "shattered" mental state. Sorry! You can still send everyone to therapy, though!
  • Rehabilitation Centre: You can now admit girls directly into therapy from the rehab centre. No need to go via the dungeon!
  • Rehabilitation Centre: You can now choose what recruits (such as the Boss Girls) will call you (default: "Master")!
  • War Room: New "Battle options" choice under "Prepare for battle": allows you to auto-win all your battles! For people who just want to enjoy the story and not have to engage with the combat system
  • War Room: New "Squad Fight" under the "practice battle" option, for people who want to try out morale-affecting skills or see what new squads look like
  • Speech System: A new speech system has been coded and makes its debut with this release! This is all "under the hood" stuff, but it should make introducing new characters significantly faster AND allow them to be summoned for conversation and naughtiness ANYWHERE (in future updates)!
  • Misc: Went through the paperdoll code and massively streamlined it. This will make creating and displaying paperdoll variants (including nudes!) much easier going forward!
  • Misc: New "under the hood" system for storing individual character data (such as their mental state) that will allow for a lot more nuanced interactions going forward!
  • Misc: Testing out a system that will allow paperdolls to remain on-screen even when someone else is talking. Only used in therapy sessions right now, but if it works I'll spread it to the other events too.
  • Bug: Left the TEST FIGHT option from dev testing in the war room... whoops!
  • Bug: You could send Goons to the rehabilitation centre before it was built. Now they actually have to wait for construction to be done, first!
  • Bug: You could re-recruit Boss Girls when roleplaying in the dungeon with them. No more cloning! It ruined Spider-man...
  • Bug: The blade plunges deep into Typo Hero's chest and the world... cracks... falling away in green shards which shatter against the cold marble floor... of the Dread Arc's tower!
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Early Access update will be Monday, 12th of June.

------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.19.0a] [ArcGames] crunched
Edit 2023-06-01: updated v0.19.0 to v0.19.0a

Info: In my version Discord integration is turned off by default.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,36 GB / 474 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.19.0a-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,33 GB / 440 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.19.0a-mac-crunched.zip
= ~34,9% of the original size, image/video quality 60%(png 80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

by masterdragonson
Latest Guide by micmitja

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
yea honestly im getting kinda worried in the direction the game is going. seeing how many districts there are makes me feel like there is a lot of grind ahead of us. and each of them having boss girls means a lot of girls with no real development. i preffer quality over quantity. on top of all that the new paper dolls make the game feel cheaper IMO. before it felt like they were actually in the environment. now theyre just kinda...sliding in and out of the foreground.
It is like the fucking developer dropped this game and someone picked it up.

1. Mansion art went to shit and looks like some shitty Leonard Nemo submarine hallways
2. The girls are not even there for anything anymore
3. It turned into a shit Risk board game
4. The plot/story is dropped for a shitty Risk game

How the fuck does he still keep his Patreons when the game went to shit?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.18.9
CorruptedKingdoms-0.19.0-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Note: ArcGames recommends a fresh install for this build. Might be better just to re-baseline...
Upgraded to Ren'Py 7.5.3 as 7.4.11 was giving errors with the new builds.

LeonToralla

Nov 15, 2019
I haven't played since version 15. Is there a way to make the text box the same as before? I'm playing the new version and I don't like the current text box, I don't know if it's that of

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
still cant play saves are corrupted and even when i started a new game the hud was still mested up and name even after just puting it still said thinking vary deep thoughts and you the hero? why?

Apr 29, 2023
How do you unlock the first Pixie scene and the first Alexa scene? Sorry, I'm sure the answers are already somewhere in this thread, but I'm having no luck finding them.

Apr 29, 2023
Follow the in-game hints for all the women. It will tell you how to progress with them.
No more hints for Pixie and no hints at all for Alexa since she's not a main. I have all other scenes for both, so I assumed they were missable scenes that I didn't find along the way.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
bug fix coming tomorrow with public

BUGFIX RELEASE FOR 0.19.0! (Patreon)
2023-05-31 05:54:18

Content
Hi, everyone!

The last update had a number of bugs and, despite the fact that none of them are game-breaking, there's just so many that I've decided to release a bugfixed update.

You can download it from the original download post just below this one, or wait until tomorrow for the public update (or just ignore it altogether and download 0.19.1 on the 12th)!

Thanks, and sorry for any inconvenience!

• Wow
Reactions: "CJ"

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
It is like the fucking developer dropped this game and someone picked it up.

1. Mansion art went to shit and looks like some shitty Leonard Nemo submarine hallways
2. The girls are not even there for anything anymore
3. It turned into a shit Risk board game
4. The plot/story is dropped for a shitty Risk game

How the fuck does he still keep his Patreons when the game went to shit?
A lot of his long time players - like me, I played it from the start - dont play, just lurking and hoping he go back and start all over with a new part 3, as a continuation of part 2.

I god damn miss little wings and her quack squad in the tub-war :cry:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
bug fix version, changelog looks same

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CorruptedKingdoms-0.19.0a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes