loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
Out of curiosity, any chance on having some fun time with Jessica while she's at the office? just a thought, still looking forward to more college content . . and maybe getting Madison and Veronica under control, both seem to be in dire need of a rear end injection or seven . . :sneaky:

• Love
Reactions: masterdragonson

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Honestly, I really wanted the next updates focus on the Twin at the college pool more than ever... And maybe a little romantic event for our girl Kana, Chloe or Gwen and some more H scene with Annie the cowgirl (truly a great crimes to nothave more fun with those big titties)
But I too not mind if we can smack that bitch Chef's daughter ass tho, still feel so pissed at her....
Oh, and our girls Asteria, Luna and Roxy really be left out for too long without love. Feels bad man

Reactions: fuzzyskywalker

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
The game is of incredible quality:love: (though again I need to finish it first to understand the complaints of reviewers)

Daydream mentions not all the girls, but eventually will all the girls be able to become pregnant?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
The game is of incredible quality!:love:

Daydream mentions not all the girls, but eventually will all the girls be able to become pregnant?
The main girls are but the side girls well it depends on how popular they become. With 40+ girls it would be hard to get them all

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I've just downloaded this game and started to play it. When MC moves into the Flat, he says "there's a hob". I looked in the dictionary and I don't think he means a male ferret or a stick to play Quoits.

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Light it with the matches you can buy from the store, then go in the direct the flame flickers towards.
Hi there. This cave system you speak of. Can you please assist in telling me how/where to find/trigger it? After seeing this post I'm just stumbling around blindly. Thanks in advance :)

hinata_eater

Jul 27, 2018
Hi there. This cave system you speak of. Can you please assist in telling me how/where to find/trigger it? After seeing this post I'm just stumbling around blindly. Thanks in advance :)
you need to progress in hstory to unlock the council members demesmes one of them will be that cave system

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
you need to progress in hstory to unlock the council members demesmes one of them will be that cave system
Thanks for your fast response. I've unlocked all the demesne's and I don't recall a cave system. I still have the matches in my inventory and have revisited all the demesne's so not sure where to go from here.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Now I got to the event where I help auntie to buy properties. I hope those milfs become recurring characters.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes