masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
If you looked at previous comments, you'd know that the developers plan to add events and choices that would lead to them being cured. Although, if you can cure them, would you? I don't know Gwen enough to fully make a choice between curing her or keeping her, but utilizing the original personality option for Chloe, it's clear that she is very resentful and violent. Not only that, unless I'm perceiving it wrong, in the weekend visit with Alice event, Chloe says to herself "This stupid brat..." when talking about Alice, meaning that she has no love or consideration for Alice, and I find that downright despicable. Maybe there's more truth to it and there might be an event to rehabilitate the original personality without the use of control or shatter, but if not and it's either her or her shattered personality, I'd say let the old Chloe fade away, because if she can't care for anyone other than herself, then I don't see why I should let her go.
Chloe going "This stupid brat..." is her thinking it but not saying it, because she can be annoyed and have a bad thought from time to time. The AI we added isn't the best thought police. Though if you think about that scene she "has no mouth and she wants to scream" is understandable as even the ones closest to her are just going along with everything like nothing is wrong :sneaky:

Would be nice if ArcGames actually let Original Personality out to play by giving some scenarios that Chloe actually wants with the option of the MC indulging her. Right now Chloe doesn't like being controlled, that's clear in her thoughts, though the MC hasn't gained Mind Reader ability yet so all these thoughts while a fun extra for the Player doesn't really get addressed in game. When her and Alice go to that Halloween Festival she doesn't like needing help, being poor can be a bitch at times, and also wants Alice to grow up to be a good person, at least a good person by her standards (Organization Propaganda of her not associating with freaks but that's more of her drinking too much of the cool aid). Pretty sure the MC is still in the camp of "please don't kill me" so her wanting to kill him is the reason he has to keep her under control which is a good argument for her not being a blank slate. All the memories she still retains also suggest she isn't fully gone.

Somewhat curious as to what happen to Chloe and Alice's parents? Being in the Organization probably implies the Fey had something to do with that though I guess being poor and needing money to keep Alice clothed, fed, and have a roof over her head is enough to accept almost any job. How much does Jessica pays her to be her 'bodyguard' anyway? Maybe ArcGames will let us see where those two live someday, however if it's a dump in some slums it's more reason to let Alice live at the Manor.

I like options so having a path where she is unshackled from the AI control and another where the AI assimilates her completely sounds interesting. A sassy girl sounds fun as long as she doesn't want to kill me :LOL: Definitely prefer her having some attitude over the generic "Yes, Master" robotic AI personality.

Reactions: Merseault

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Chloe going "This stupid brat..." is her thinking it but not saying it, because she can be annoyed and have a bad thought from time to time. The AI we added isn't the best thought police. Though if you think about that scene she "has no mouth and she wants to scream" is understandable as even the ones closest to her are just going along with everything like nothing is wrong :sneaky:

Would be nice if ArcGames actually let Original Personality out to play by giving some scenarios that Chloe actually wants with the option of the MC indulging her. Right now Chloe doesn't like being controlled, that's clear in her thoughts, though the MC hasn't gained Mind Reader ability yet so all these thoughts while a fun extra for the Player doesn't really get addressed in game. When her and Alice go to that Halloween Festival she doesn't like needing help, being poor can be a bitch at times, and also wants Alice to grow up to be a good person, at least a good person by her standards (Organization Propaganda of her not associating with freaks but that's more of her drinking too much of the cool aid). Pretty sure the MC is still in the camp of "please don't kill me" so her wanting to kill him is the reason he has to keep her under control which is a good argument for her not being a blank slate. All the memories she still retains also suggest she isn't fully gone.

Somewhat curious as to what happen to Chloe and Alice's parents? Being in the Organization probably implies the Fey had something to do with that though I guess being poor and needing money to keep Alice clothed, fed, and have a roof over her head is enough to accept almost any job. How much does Jessica pays her to be her 'bodyguard' anyway? Maybe ArcGames will let us see where those two live someday, however if it's a dump in some slums it's more reason to let Alice live at the Manor.

I like options so having a path where she is unshackled from the AI control and another where the AI assimilates her completely sounds interesting. A sassy girl sounds fun as long as she doesn't want to kill me :LOL: Definitely prefer her having some attitude over the generic "Yes, Master" robotic AI personality.
Well it's clear that the way to Chloes heart is going to be through Alice. I like that part of the story, I'm not sure about why the MC is fucking her though. (I'm trying to be a good guy that that likes to dominate willing ladies.) I just think they got some easy sex scenes in the early story.
My point though is that they (in my own point of view) would be greater with a larger arc. I'd enjoy slowcooking them a lot more. There is so much I feel we missed. (It's Just an opinion!)

Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Is it actually possible to get the potion from the goblin or lift the drain in town even though the chance aren't 100%?
Possible yes, practical no. You could try save scumming but the potions don't do anything yet so at best future investment and money from the drain if I remember is less then what you get by working at the bar.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Is it actually possible to get the potion from the goblin or lift the drain in town even though the chance aren't 100%?
The odds for potions are 10 x charisma percent for a successful hit, so right now it's 50/50. All the explore loot options will get better as their corresponding stat is raised with further development.

Ayoz

Jun 26, 2020
As far as I know, I've gotten as far into the game as possible, but I cant enter keys. How do I get to the point where the "Enter key" option appears at the nexus?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.5.9] [ArcGames] - Original Size: 997MB

Compressed version for PC (316MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game.

Last edited:

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
ok sense i am here..let me lay down who i like in order..#1 chloe you cant help yourself but to love her...after all you did break her.#2 pixie she is one of the best..but she is also very very broken..but it just makes her more lovable.#3 kana what is not to love about this girl.#4 qarinah she is a cutie :love: an a succubus :love:and now #5 lyx..what is there not to love about this one...maybe i will tell you the reasons this is my order of girls..but that day is not today.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
I like Pixie the most for now, but i'm also aware that it's simply because she's currently the one with the most written & well developed arc, she's with you from the very first time anyway and u've went thru crazy ordeals to save her.
(also that kink of her? that's like the highest jackpot u can get for someone to be ur harem's queen)

Kana is just wholesome af, what's not to love?

Chloe will always have an undertone of guilt for me, as in i like her and developed "must protecc" feeling for her but only out of guilt from shattering her mind

Reactions: tonicase24

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
aspar4gus chloe is a guilt free fuck for me.i hated who she was i am not even sure she liked or even loved herself before you shattered her...i get the feeling chloe is still there but is fighting hard not to give in to how her new self feels about you.

He-man96.

May 25, 2018
Look at the lead clue closer, you might be misreading it; if not, try talking to people all over the place and exploring some places. You might have missed something somewhere and that can mess up your game if you're not careful.
I did talk to everyone but nothing is happening. The thing is bugged. I don't see how I could be misreading it.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes