masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
im using avg and it has a pop up telling me its trying to change or delete the file 'LOG.TXT' in your protected Desktop folder.
isit safe playing the game?
Sounds like you extracted the game to a protected space. Try putting it somewhere else or simply ignore that warning.

Log.txt is in the Game's Main Directory and is written to as the game runs. It contains runtime environment information (Timestamp, Platform, Renpy Version, Graphics, Execution Times, ETC.)

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
but is it safe to allow it?
Yes, your computer will be fine as it's virus free though that warning is simply telling you it's trying to write to an area programs don't normally write to. Put it somewhere that isn't the desktop if you don't want to get those messages.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I have no idea where to unlock these two scenes. Any help would be apreciated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While you can technically unlock them their scenes aren't implemented into the gallery.

I was having fun looking over the Gallery. Made a Laptop Cheat to unlock the full thing since some side girls weren't registered and I didn't care to hunt them down again.

Reactions: Mlg34

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.6.2a
CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.3a-pc update patch.rar

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArcGames

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
The easiest way to fix the main menu would be a) moving Pixie slightly more to the right, b) making the word "corrupted" just one letter longer than "kingdoms" (it is one letter longer), and c) moving the options to the left in a column and spacing them out properly. Boom, fixed.
Maybe though I miss the relaxed feel the old one had where the girls were just chilling at the beach with the clouds. Now it looks like Pixie is playing with the Eye of Sauron...

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
will these game have different endings or not?
Good question. The starting bit of being a Hero or Villain would suggest at least 2 endings. While there was originally a Slave and Love route for each of the main girls that was stripped out for a far more linear approach so who knows if there will be more then a harem route (I'm hopeful but who knows). Not to mention the promise of pregnancy & kids which would mean more possibilities if it ever sees the light of day however will he do it like and just have all the girls get pregnant if the player wants pregnancy (I sure hope not). Awaken and Shatter were trotted as important mechanics but haven't been used for more then slight script adjustment with any consequences being somewhat nonexistent which is also true for taking advantage of the girls or waiting for a more developed relationship with them. There is also the three factions which the player may show favor for but at this time you follow the bread crumbs so can we side with, betray, or outright dominate them? Then there was the teaser that the player could kill people which would cause a multiverse if actually implemented for any major characters.

There is a lot of potential for multiple endings but will ArcGames want to write them? The game is still in it's early stage with the main goal we started with still unresolved, the find out something about the MC's mom which we got a photo and a lot of characters sticking out their tung to the tune of "Wouldn't you like to know". It's not like we are anywhere close to the fated hour so endings are a long way off (Probably year(s)).

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
i still can't interact with Emma @ Morgana's place.
Hint : I should go to Morgana's place in the morning.
Been there done that nothing happens...anyone got a ideea why this is happening?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I mean the game is not quite as relaxed as the title screen suggested before...
How so? Genuine curiosity as I can see showing off all the girls as there are girls in the game and their stories don't exactly mesh well outside of cute girls you can date. No major characters have died though a few throwaway characters did (some soldiers and a mouse girl which didn't have enough screen time to even get attached to). The Eldritch beast even had a subsection in the code of "Can we fuck it? :love:" which always is the question for races that aren't human :alien: Organization isn't much better as we went to them to learn about our mommy and only found out some girl also has mommy issues. Maybe they will sell us slave fey girls in chains? Besides being racist they seem rather chill with Jessica even drinking Annie's milk :coffee: The Fey are a dysfunctional lot that seems rather nonthreatening despite the foreshadowing as this Council hasn't done anything. And we recently put all that down to pick up college girls :D Or take the Manor Girls to the beach (other girls deserve beach episodes too :cool:). Subtle dates in the park oh and that girl even did karaoke with the implied hint that we could be her manager. Got to say I enjoy the fun events but ominous Eye of Sauron this is not. There isn't even anything like that in the game so it's pretty out of place.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes